Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2021 7:49 PM
Jun 2016
Kinda insane how if you're a girl and cry in an argument, the guy involved automatically just loses. Kihara and Noto both want the same thing but Kihara cried so the guys look like the bad guys.
Nov 22, 2021 1:07 PM

Oct 2020
thetaka007 said:
Kinda insane how if you're a girl and cry in an argument, the guy involved automatically just loses. Kihara and Noto both want the same thing but Kihara cried so the guys look like the bad guys.
I agree, it's sad. This chapter made me remember some situations when I was arguing with some girl and, when her friends came to comfort the girl I was arguing with, they humiliated me and made me sad '-'. The worst part is that in none of those situations I've experienced in my life, I had friends next to me to defend me ;-;.

But this chapter was really funny, specially the end, where [b]the boizz[b] went to the "starters course" to chat about what happened lmaaaao. I like how Ryuuji and Minori are actually acting normal and being able to have fun. As I said, I enjoyed the last part a lot, when Maya and Noto were arguing.

And I was almost forgetting to mention, but Taiga acting normal next to Kitamura is sus! Even though she wanted to hide what in fact happened at the café - and so she did - I wonder if something truuuully happened. Is it because she's starting to fall in love with Ryuuji now, therefore she lost romantic intereset on Kitamura and that's why she's able to act normal when he is at her side, or I'm just imagining things?

Anyways, I'm looking foward to the next chapters a lot! Can't wait to read them!
Read light novels!
2023 Update: Do NOT read light novels. Regular novels are better. Glory to Haruki Murakami!!!

More topics from this board

» Missing Chapter?

MonkeyShines - Feb 7, 2023

0 by MonkeyShines »»
Feb 7, 2023 1:20 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Chapter 57 Discussion

Taka8620 - Nov 19, 2021

1 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Dec 7, 2021 7:33 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Chapter 51 Discussion

Taka8620 - Nov 18, 2021

1 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Dec 3, 2021 12:03 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Chapter 50 Discussion

Taka8620 - Nov 17, 2021

1 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Dec 1, 2021 12:58 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Chapter 47 Discussion

Taka8620 - Nov 15, 2021

1 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Nov 24, 2021 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.