Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2021 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
SPOILERS kinda (non-specific)

Basically after episode 17 (which is when the new opening comes in), you can feel a dramatic mood shift, and going into ~ episode 19 or so no one seems happy

They basically just force the expected ship together and in the process make everyone upset, mad, sad, depressed, and for what? Not even the main ship is that happy

I decided to stop watching after episode 24 cause it all just seemed so childish. I was getting flashbacks to the ending of Oreimo. Idk, someone convince me to finish it

TO BE CLEAR: I absolutely adored this show for the most part, it was super charming, it just kind of got way too serious towards the end for me
removed-userOct 8, 2021 6:46 PM
Oct 8, 2021 6:57 PM
May 2021
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:D
Oct 8, 2021 7:04 PM
Jul 2018
xDemi said:
Ok but who cares? Only a question

Idk... Aren't these forums for opinions?

I guess my point is the change in Op signals a tone shift, which I didn't appreciate, but thought was interesting and wanted to share
Oct 8, 2021 7:24 PM

Jun 2021
I didn't read what you wrote but imo toradora was shit
Mainly the tsundere trope was irritating (for me at least)
Plot was meh
Bruh-__-Oct 9, 2021 12:39 AM
Oct 8, 2021 7:30 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
-Fluffy- said:
I didn't read what you wrote but imo toradora was trash 🗑️
They took the tsundere trope too far

Lol if you think that's talking the tsundere troop to far then you haven't watched nearly enough tsunderes also that's a really dumb reason to disregard the undeniably high quality production values, no offence😅😅.

eli_shmeli said:

Basically after episode 17 (which is when the new opening comes in), you can feel a dramatic mood shift, and going into ~ episode 19 or so no one seems happy

They basically just force the expected ship together and in the process make everyone upset, mad, sad, depressed, and for what? Not even the main ship is that happy

I decided to stop watching after episode 24 cause it all just seemed so childish. I was getting flashbacks to the ending of Oreimo. Idk, someone convince me to finish it

TO BE CLEAR: I absolutely adored this show for the most part, it was super charming, it just kind of got way too serious towards the end for me

I'am currently rewatching it and I sort of agree, I'm not a huge fan of how things pan out, with that said it's by no means forced, they build to it slowly with the likes of Minerin showing her weak side at the beach or Taiga saving Yuki at the pool, it's simply the case that it bubbles to the surface.

Overall though if you loved it thus far it strikes me as rather silly to stop with just two episodes left, for all you know those last two could be what makes the whole thing work for you(e.g.code Geass style).

So ya, I'd finish it and no it ain't forced but is shakily handled in some aspects👍👍.
Oct 8, 2021 8:04 PM

Jun 2021
@momentie Nah they really did take it a little far ....I heard the same from a good youtuber too some months ago and for me that's a big thing tbh I hate the tsundere trope
ಥ_ಥ
Oct 8, 2021 8:04 PM
Sep 2019
eli_shmeli said:

I noticed that too. I think that's when the whole "everyone masks their personality, but now the mask is falling off" thing came into play
Dunno, it's been a long time.
All opinions are valid, unless they hurt people. Or suck.
Oct 8, 2021 8:06 PM
Jul 2019
Imo it crashed and burned haaaaard

Oct 8, 2021 8:25 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
-Fluffy- said:
@momentie Nah they really did take it a little far ....I heard the same from a good youtuber too some months ago and for me that's a big thing tbh I hate the tsundere trope
ಥ_ಥ

Sure you can hate a troop but that doesn't make something bad for having it. If I dislike a certain actor who's a character in a movie, I won't write off the whole movie because of that ya know😊👍.

Also that youtuber (can you remember which one it was?) needs to watch more Tsunderes, Taiga is pretty tame lol, and most of the physical stuff is intended as comedy not actual violence.
Oct 8, 2021 8:26 PM
Jul 2021
I didn’t really like it from the beginning. The two leads are just very one-dimensional, and almost all of the comedy felt so forced imo. It just felt like a cliche story that was trying to be unique with the quirky girl and that guy dying his hair and stuff (which just ended up feeling weird and unnatural to me). I watched it because I heard a lot about it, but yeah, I didn’t like it much
Oct 8, 2021 8:28 PM

Oct 2018
What? The second half of Toradora is the main event of the story xD

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Oct 8, 2021 8:28 PM
Jul 2021
xDemi said:
Aha ok.. just watch the last Episode give it a bad score when you didn't like it. One Opinion is not important. the score from a anime says if the anime is good or not.

I liked the anime because it was a nice journey.

Adieu..

The score doesn’t mean it’s good lol
Oct 8, 2021 8:30 PM

Jun 2021
@momentie but when did I say anything about violence tho lol
and when the same thing happens again and again it becomes boring and sometimes even irritating rather than comedy
and I can't remember the name of you Youtuber but I do know that he has watched his fair share of tsundere anime
Oct 8, 2021 9:36 PM

Oct 2020
So, based on your history, you liked it? It's kind of the point of the final plot to make everyone realize that they, Taiga and Ryuuji, are chosen to each other, along with the general acceptance of the rest of the cast.
Oct 8, 2021 10:59 PM
Aug 2021
First 1/3 is is basically resident sleeperish introduction
Second 1/3 is more decent with more character development
Last 1/3 is drama and forced conclusion
I was hoping them to ship the best girl minorin with this ryuji dude but man they just dramatically make taiga and ryuji woke up in the last 3 or 4 episodes and suddenly they be talking about marriage and stuffs bro that's not cool, if this is a 2 season stuff might be better.
Btw, there is a hidden episode on bento battle that was not aired (seemed to be), which is fairly good compared to the rest of the series.
Oct 8, 2021 11:41 PM

Feb 2020
I mean, there was drama before that, I don't see how it is such a huge shift.
Oct 9, 2021 12:36 AM
Feb 2020
-Fluffy- said:

Imo that was one of the best tsundere anime, the plot was well written, the initial little romantic gestures on the part of the two characters simply melted my heart
Oct 9, 2021 12:40 AM

Jun 2021
Bankacyk said:
-Fluffy- said:

Imo that was one of the best tsundere anime, the plot was well written, the initial little romantic gestures on the part of the two characters simply melted my heart
then your heart has a a very low melting point...
Oct 9, 2021 12:41 AM
Apr 2021
eli_shmeli said:

The second op is literally better imo. I get where you are coming from tho
Oct 9, 2021 2:16 AM
Dec 2020
-Fluffy- said:
Plot was meh
finally someone said my mind. Don't know htf people go crazy like," oh you want romcom go watch TORADORA, the best!", I literally dropped it when the Mc gets rejected or reject that red hair. And TAIGA is fcking annoying, some people find that "CUTE", ONE QUESTION, just HOW!?. Golden time was also very okayish, bearable than Toradora. If you want ROMCOM there are far more better option like( tsuki ga kirei, from me to you, my love story etc)
Oct 9, 2021 3:07 AM

Jun 2021
-Senku- said:
-Fluffy- said:
Plot was meh
finally someone said my mind. Don't know htf people go crazy like," oh you want romcom go watch TORADORA, the best!", I literally dropped it when the Mc gets rejected or reject that red hair. And TAIGA is fcking annoying, some people find that "CUTE", ONE QUESTION, just HOW!?. Golden time was also very okayish, bearable than Toradora. If you want ROMCOM there are far more better option like( tsuki ga kirei, from me to you, my love story etc)
Finally who agrees

And I've not watched any of the anime you mentioned lol but I do know that tsuki ga kirei is actually good with a pretty good conclusion
Oct 9, 2021 4:14 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
-Fluffy- said:
and when the same thing happens again and again it becomes boring and sometimes even irritating rather than comedy
and I can't remember the name of you Youtuber but I do know that he has watched his fair share of tsundere anime

If not the violence element then what's your issue with Tsunderes😅😅.

More-over my initial point is what matters pal👍, if an actor I dislike is in a film I'm watching, I won't discount the brillaint production values of said film just because I dislike the actor😅😅.
Oct 9, 2021 5:19 AM

Jun 2021
momentie said:
-Fluffy- said:

More-over my initial point is what matters pal👍, if an actor I dislike is in a film I'm watching, I won't discount the brillaint production values of said film just because I dislike the actor😅😅.

The problem as I stated before that it becomes irritating watching the mc being hit for no reason and other stuff and what you said afterwards,
that's true but I don't like the anime because of the tsundere shit not because of the character (they're alright I guess)

(If you reply pls don't use emojis
cause no offense but it makes the conversation off putting)
Oct 9, 2021 5:23 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
-Fluffy- said:
momentie said:

The problem as I stated before that it becomes irritating watching the mc being hit for no reason and other stuff and what you said afterwards,
that's true but I don't like the anime because of the tsundere shit not because of the character (they're alright I guess)

With respect what the fu*k is off putting about emojis, they help give a conversation tone, and prevent missunderstanding😅😅.

Anyhow, again it's totally cool that you dislike the tsundere troop, nothing wrong with that but if that's your only issue, then it seems a bit much to go around calling the show thrash don't you think?
Fluffy- said:

I just think you migth enjoy it more if you looked at the bigger picture😊👍
momentieOct 9, 2021 5:52 AM
Oct 9, 2021 5:29 AM

Jun 2021
momentie said:
-Fluffy- said:

With respect what the fuck is off putting about emojis, they help give a conversation tone, and prevent missunderstanding😅😅.

Anyhow, again it's totally cool that you dislike the tsundere troop, nothing wrong with that but if that's your only issue, then it seems a bit much to go around calling the show thrash don't you think?
Fluffy- said:

Bruh I told not to use emojis cause I Just don't like emojis and change the f word if someone reports you you'll get banned
Oct 9, 2021 5:52 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
-Fluffy- said:
momentie said:

With respect what the fuck is off putting about emojis, they help give a conversation tone, and prevent missunderstanding😅😅.

Bruh I told not to use emojis cause I Just don't like emojis and change the f word if someone reports you you'll get banned

Never mind about the emojis😅😅, focus on the nice disscuion were having!

Also if we are talking about emojis there's one in your original post😅😅
Oct 9, 2021 7:34 AM

Jun 2021
momentie said:
-Fluffy- said:

It actually wasn't intentionally but when I wrote trash the emoji popped up/came above my text so I pressed it
Oct 9, 2021 8:04 AM
Sep 2021
If you don't like tsunderes, then don't watch toradora, it's like if someone hates pizza, it doesn't make it a bad food.
Avoid nisekoi if you don't like tsunderes
Oct 9, 2021 8:42 AM
Aug 2021
I would say that the one of the thing about the show is the mixture of a cartoonish narratives and an intention to talk about (or merely address, sketch) mature (or young adult) stuffs - like dealing with family struggles, personal growth, life choices, socializing, love triangles, self-doubt, accepting and letting things go - at relatively late stages of this series.
This could work for some shows, but in the case of Toradora, the following might be related to some of the common hates for this show. (below contains spoilers, but if you are looking at this forum, it is very likely that this is not an issue for you).

1. Firstly, the issue of excessive hitting without a fine reason occurs too often. Hitting that are not ill-intended kinda exists in some other cartoons too - Crayon shin-chan, Doraemon, Detective Conan ... are some examples. In some situations, I often found that such things are not intended to be treated as something actually happening in that way but rather as a comedic exaggeration of banters or a concise (and somewhat lazy) way to represent what the characters are thinking or feeling.
    But when this issue is present in a medium different from a cartoon, this could cause problems, and in Toradora, it is something that should have been dealt seriously with. Ryuji was not only being hit mildly (like how Mio smacks Ritsu in K-on) : Taiga threw heavy stuffs at him, poked his eyes, kicked him with force, punched him in his stomach, head butted him from under this chin, hit his head with hard objects (I was writing these basing on my memory, so please correct me if some of these didn't actually happened), in some occasions, he was also bruised the second day when coming to school. In this fashion, people might suspect that Ryuji and Taiga are not interacting in a healthy and equal standpoint, where Ryuji is being constantly bullied, manipulated by Taiga, while at other places these violence actually meant something serious, such as when Taiga's violence on the student council president resulted in a suspension for two weeks.
  2. The next isssue is the characters and the overall story. At the first 1/3 of the show, these people are more like cartoon characters - Taiga is tsundere, Kitamura is smart and hot, Ami is mature and hot, Ryuji is nice and caring (a very typical harem/love triangle male protaganists), Minorin is happy and energetic (who is IN FACT the best girl in the show). At this stage, they are linear, stereotypical (from someone living in 2021 viewing something in 2005), and easy to understand people.
    The plot early-on followed a formulaish school life rom-com that resembled some of the Kaguya-sama stuffs - events happening around in school (christmas? valentines? bunkasai? field trip? swimming? PE classes? benkyou for exam?), while Taiga, Ryuji scheming things around these events to facilitate romantic encounters for each other and each other's love interests, with (somehow predictable) some turbulence added to stir things up to create comedy and drama. It is fine as it was, and it definitely worked, creating some memorable moments, and it is good for them to hint some possible things that might happen later (such as Taiga crying for Ryuji by the pool).
    Somehow half way through do they start to introduce more emotional struggles, family problems, past traumas or some more mature aspects of the characters into the show. After doing so, they immediately ended everything with a fairytale-like remark where the two main characters tried to elop. While they were successful in portraying some real-life struggles that one might encounter, adding contents to the characters so that the characters could feel more special, they still kinda kept the formulaish approach mentioned earlier ongoing, so they could not do much more about what they had developed along the way, and had to rush everything through in the end.
  3. The last thing is the narrative style. At some parts the way some of the dialogues even felt like they are giving a lecture on life, such as the various occasions where Ami, Kitamura, Ryuji, told some other people what to do; some of those monologues expressing their inner thoughts at the final few episodes are also very lecturish.
    Aside from being preachy, the way this series handled the way how the characters talk about love is in a more direct and explicit way, maybe a bit more appropriate for a group of younger audiences. The aliens Minori used in her words to prevent Ryuji from talking more obviously meant something. Taiga's uncontrollable tears obviously meant something. Ryuji obviously needed to realize Taiga's true feelings and dilemma through a weird incident. They even had to use Ami to tell and confront these people on their feelings. Yet this is also entirely fine, but it could trigger people. The kind of love demonstrated in this show are of the following three kinds : it is blushing and not knowing how to act in front of a crush (Past Ryuji and Taiga); it is caring for others without realizing it (New Ryuji and Taiga); it is something to be completely hidden so that things won't change and no people would be hurt, until they can never hide it (Minorin and Kitamura). No matter what, these are just some common love archetypes demonstrated in teenage, school life animes.
    To me, some anime do have a more implicit yet delicate way to talk about such stuffs, while some of them portrays such feelings in a more poetic, artistic way, but most of them currently on my mind are released a lot later after the release of Toradora.

Although this reply was not entirely related to the show being worse after new opening, but since the original post mentioned the word "childish", and people are also posting replies talking about the merits and flaws of this show, I think it would not be too inappropriate to include these thoughts as a reply.

Accounting the fact that this anime came out about 15,16 years ago. Knowing that viewing things from now, it might be the case that people might have thought of this anime in a very different way back then. I don't know if it inspired any of the later creators or so. Maybe this show could have done a bit better in many parts, but I appreciated the effort of these people to make this show more special and unique, without walking the path of a typical formulaic rom-com, and despite some of the things I didn't like about this show, overall, this series was pretty fun to watch for me.
Cabbage_CatOct 9, 2021 9:48 AM
Oct 9, 2021 9:33 AM

Jul 2021
eli_shmeli said:

I totally agree, it’s not that I think Taiga was a bad character by any means. By all accounts she’s one of the original tsundere, HOWEVER, even though she has feelings for Ryuji by the end of the anime nothing happens that would suggest that he has the SAME feelings for her by that point. I love that they had a brother-sister kind of relationship through 3/4 of the show, that was mutually beneficial.

The fact that they set up the corny romance between them in the end was just counter-indicative of what the plot was initially trying to do. Ryuji should’ve gotten with Minori I mean she LIKES him too. I guess that’s what happens when you’re too passive in love.
Oct 9, 2021 9:48 AM
Feb 2020
-Fluffy- said:
Bankacyk said:

At least my heart has a very big taste to plot 🐝
Oct 9, 2021 10:16 AM

Jun 2021
Bankacyk said:
-Fluffy- said:

At least my heart has a very big taste to plot 🐝
I think you meant to say TRASH plot
didn't you ...? No ? Okay.
Oct 9, 2021 5:01 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
-Fluffy- said:
momentie said:

It actually wasn't intentionally but when I wrote trash the emoji popped up/came above my text so I pressed it

It seems this conversation isn't getting back on track any time soon and I can't possibly imagine any good reasons for your dislike of emojis, while toradora seems to be a distant memory😅😅 - So I think will leave it here, . Have a nice day bud😊👍.
Oct 9, 2021 5:59 PM
Aug 2021
Its stop getting good after the first opening..jk. Its fun at the start and became more serious for no reason...
Oct 10, 2021 5:10 AM
Jan 2018
The first half is flawed. The second is where the writing and story got really good. The beginning was really just setup.

How tf do you drop a show right at the end? I only drop shit if I truly cant stand to watch anymore. If I made it through 24 episodes you bet your ass I'm watching the last two because otherwise I dont think my opinion on the show is actually valid. Besides, I invested 7 hours into watching a show. Its a damn waste to not finish it off. Its just 45 minutes more.

Katana maidens really made me suffer. It was awful from start to finish. Nothing I can point to as being good. Yet I finished it. But bitches be out here dropping toradora at the best part? Wtf is wrong with prople. Y'all have no taste smh.
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Oct 10, 2021 5:18 AM
Jan 2018
JayDeeEmTV said:
eli_shmeli said:

I totally agree, it’s not that I think Taiga was a bad character by any means. By all accounts she’s one of the original tsundere, HOWEVER, even though she has feelings for Ryuji by the end of the anime nothing happens that would suggest that he has the SAME feelings for her by that point. I love that they had a brother-sister kind of relationship through 3/4 of the show, that was mutually beneficial.

The fact that they set up the corny romance between them in the end was just counter-indicative of what the plot was initially trying to do. Ryuji should’ve gotten with Minori I mean she LIKES him too. I guess that’s what happens when you’re too passive in love.

Minori does like ryuji but she knows the version of herself that ryuji falls for is fake and that he wouldn't love the real version of herself. She's conflicted and hurt which is part of why shes so sad in the latter half. She has an outside perspective of ryuji and taigas relationship and understands theyre meant for each other even if ryuji doesnt see it yet.

She wasnt passive. She essentially rejected him so he could be with the person he's meant for.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Oct 10, 2021 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
Sharmat_00 said:
The first half is flawed. The second is where the writing and story got really good. The beginning was really just setup.

How tf do you drop a show right at the end? I only drop shit if I truly cant stand to watch anymore. If I made it through 24 episodes you bet your ass I'm watching the last two because otherwise I dont think my opinion on the show is actually valid. Besides, I invested 7 hours into watching a show. Its a damn waste to not finish it off. Its just 45 minutes more.

Katana maidens really made me suffer. It was awful from start to finish. Nothing I can point to as being good. Yet I finished it. But bitches be out here dropping toradora at the best part? Wtf is wrong with prople. Y'all have no taste smh.

Like I said, I got flashbacks from Oreimo, as the last 3 episodes consistently made me think less and less of the show. If I had just stopped before watching them, or had even just stopped before the last one, I probably would remember it significantly more fondly than I do.

Sometimes authors intent doesn't matter, I'd rather walk away from a show knowing I got everything from it and still mostly like it, than ruin it by grudgingly continuing on and hating the show in the end

Also, your argument about time basically boils down to a sunk cost fallacy. I don't pick a show based off of how long it will take to finish it, so I'm not going to finish a show based on how long I've watched it.
removed-userOct 10, 2021 11:37 AM
Oct 10, 2021 7:50 PM

Feb 2021
eli_shmeli said:
xDemi said:
Ok but who cares? Only a question

I guess my point is the change in Op signals a tone shift, which I didn't appreciate, but thought was interesting and wanted to share

No, they're for discussions. Your blog and the reviews page are for opinions.
Oct 10, 2021 9:56 PM
Jul 2018
HatTrickPatrick said:
eli_shmeli said:

... What? How can you have a discussion without opinions? Go tell that to the general anime forums, like half of them are like "Iseaki sucks" or something
Oct 11, 2021 9:37 AM
Aug 2021
Sharmat_00 said:

Minori does like ryuji but she knows the version of herself that ryuji falls for is fake and that he wouldn't love the real version of herself. She's conflicted and hurt which is part of why shes so sad in the latter half. She has an outside perspective of ryuji and taigas relationship and understands theyre meant for each other even if ryuji doesnt see it yet.

She wasnt passive. She essentially rejected him so he could be with the person he's meant for.

That is an interesting and cool explanation of Minori (a.k.a. best girl in the series), and I was always trying to find some justifications for Minori not being with Ryuji at last, and thought it was kinda her fault not doing more about Ryuji's feelings, when it was more like she being the one supporting Ryuji and Taiga to be with the one's that were meant to be with each other (like what you wrote).
What I am confused is something about the idea of a "real version" of Minori. I thought Minori was just this energetic, optimistic, athletic, quirky, caring girl, that remained like this throughout the series, but maybe I am missing on some more deeper parts of her that was revealed in this show that she has hidden it (besides her feelings for Ryuji). What came to my mind is her not attending Christmas party, but I cannot pinpoint if this is related to her hiding something.
Cabbage_CatOct 11, 2021 9:41 AM
Oct 11, 2021 10:20 AM

Feb 2021
eli_shmeli said:
HatTrickPatrick said:

... What? How can you have a discussion without opinions? Go tell that to the general anime forums, like half of them are like "Iseaki sucks" or something

An opinion can be part of a discussion, yes.

But if all you're providing in a forum post is your own opinion, then it doesn't encourage discussion. A good indicator is when nobody has anything in response to your post other than "ok" or like/dislike.

Feel free to read the rules if you'd like to debate them.
Oct 11, 2021 12:35 PM
Jan 2018
Cabbage_Cat said:
Sharmat_00 said:

That is an interesting and cool explanation of Minori (a.k.a. best girl in the series), and I was always trying to find some justifications for Minori not being with Ryuji at last, and thought it was kinda her fault not doing more about Ryuji's feelings, when it was more like she being the one supporting Ryuji and Taiga to be with the one's that were meant to be with each other (like what you wrote).
What I am confused is something about the idea of a "real version" of Minori. I thought Minori was just this energetic, optimistic, athletic, quirky, caring girl, that remained like this throughout the series, but maybe I am missing on some more deeper parts of her that was revealed in this show that she has hidden it (besides her feelings for Ryuji). What came to my mind is her not attending Christmas party, but I cannot pinpoint if this is related to her hiding something.

Alot of what happens in toradora isnt outright explained through dialogue. Its something uncommon in anime as most anime is based on manga and being vague is difficult to do in a medium without actual movement. Reading a characters face to see what theyre thinking when you only have a couple frames can be hard to do and only the best mangaka can achieve this.

When Minori is very absent from the second half. Its because she's actively avoiding ryuji for the reasons stated before. Remember in the second half when minori gets mad at ryuji for trying to reunite taiga with her dad? Later we find minori tried to do the exact same thing. What we arent outright told is that minori regrets that and blames her fake optimistic self for hurting taiga by trying to bring them together when taigas dad is such an ass. She's the type to beat herself up for past mistakes. It's possible minori actually hates herself. Lots of people with that type of personality do hate themselves. Minori covers that up with a fake persona.

At least thats how I see it. Toradora has depth that alot of viewers miss and I think thats really sad.

Oct 11, 2021 12:55 PM

Oct 2015
I don't know if it got worse but it got more melodramatic and pendantic as is typical for anything Mari Okada is involved in.

I was also rooting for Minori the whole time so there's that.
Oct 11, 2021 5:20 PM
Jul 2018
HatTrickPatrick said:
eli_shmeli said:

An opinion can be part of a discussion, yes.

But if all you're providing in a forum post is your own opinion, then it doesn't encourage discussion. A good indicator is when nobody has anything in response to your post other than "ok" or like/dislike.

Feel free to read the rules if you'd like to debate them.

I mean... A lot of people are in fact saying more than just "ok"
Oct 14, 2021 2:40 PM
Aug 2019
Toradora is good until ep 10/11 that girl with blue hair faces her stalker after that it gets worse with some exceptional eps
Oct 15, 2021 10:32 AM
Nov 2020
You've completely missed the point of it then because this happened halfway through golden time aswell where the MC regains his memories and became skeptical about the relationship he got into because he had eyes on someone else. that these two were initially trying to get each other into a relationship with the other main characters. Minori caught feelings for ryuji at that point u highlighted, ami caught interest in ryuiji and got a little bit jealous hence the fight, and yuusaku..... tbh idk wtf he was on but he also got rejected by his crush. The writers tested their relationship. But I will say the pacing of how things played out was meh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1110 by mjjones0 »»
Jun 2, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Mar 11, 2009

423 by mjjones0 »»
Jun 2, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ironchefflip - Mar 8, 2009

193 by mjjones0 »»
Jun 2, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Jan 21, 2009

421 by doge_monke »»
Jun 1, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 4, 2009

299 by Luandfghj »»
Jun 1, 5:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.