Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2021 1:51 AM
Nov 2020
So many people love it & I don't understand why. It just seems like loli incest trash to me.
Oct 2, 2021 1:55 AM

Mar 2019
'So many people love it'
Ok tell me how many

I play BanG Dream! Girls Band Party

Garupa EN ID: 10759829
Garupa JP ID: 36753163
Oct 2, 2021 1:56 AM
Nov 2020
nakedapronmember said:
'So many people love it'
Ok tell me how many

How am I supposed to know the exact number? I've met loads that love it, even Gigguk loves it.
Oct 2, 2021 1:58 AM

Aug 2013
Because people like to have fun. Not every anime has to take itself seriously.

It also has a rating of 6, "so many people love it" doesn't apply here
Oct 2, 2021 2:02 AM

Apr 2021
It has below 7 ratings, and most of the people I know don't like this show.
SpicetiOct 2, 2021 2:12 AM
Oct 2, 2021 2:10 AM
Jun 2021
I don't know why but, for me, I enjoy this because of its relation to writing/literature and drawing. And can't you all appreciate the content or theme of it like:
how manga are made or produced,
The collaboration of story writer and artist/illustrator,
Doing a sideline job of being manga artist while being a student
Doing what you love,
Being passionate and dedicated in chasing your dream,
Having someone or meeting others with the same interest and values you have,
Having a friendly and healthy competition with your rivals and much more.

Instead of just 'incest' (though they're not blood-related) or comedy or something of the sort.

I don't understand why many people just see this (not only this but other anime as well) with just on a surface level or surface value. That's why up until now, some don't see what's more and the beauty of story ;)
Oct 2, 2021 2:31 AM

Nov 2020
Cause it's funny and yeah, that's about it
Oct 2, 2021 2:34 AM
Jan 2020
It's trash, funny trash. No one really takes it that seriously lol.
Oct 2, 2021 2:39 AM

Jul 2015
It is completely self aware guilty pleasure show like any other.

Oct 2, 2021 2:41 AM
Jun 2021
Its just some trashy incest masterpiece it like a guilty pleasure for people
Oct 2, 2021 3:15 AM
Apr 2019
You just answered your own question
Some things can only be achieved through animation.
Oct 2, 2021 3:19 AM
Dec 2020
You literaly answer your own question in the your question,it just a trashy incest loli bait

Why we watch/enjoy it simple bc "anime is trash and so are we"-"Gigguk"
Oct 2, 2021 3:25 AM
Apr 2021
You wouldn't get it, dude.
Oct 2, 2021 4:49 AM
Jul 2020
'cause it's funny. Not every show need to have super good story and plot to be enjoyable. I watched this purely to have fun with the jokes and for the waifu. I don't really care weither it have a good story or not,complicated plot or not,or anything sort of like these. I laugh a lot,and I'm satisfied. That's all. Though I hate his sister,yup. And I think this shit is better than that "imouto sae ireba ii". I'm purely curious why people enjoyed that show,but at the end,it just the different in taste and oponion.
Zac22Oct 2, 2021 4:53 AM
Oct 2, 2021 4:55 AM
Jun 2020
KikatoRyuui said:

Doing what you love,
literally most of shounen animes are like this..
Oct 2, 2021 5:01 AM

Sep 2009
Maybe they are also fans of OreImo?
Fans branch/check out similar theme series
Fushimi Tsukasa is creator of both series
Oct 2, 2021 5:42 AM
Nov 2020
I just like it. No specific reason. Maybe the comedy, art style, character design, shows how mangas are made, and I sort of want to know what’s going to happen next. It also seems to have more than just “loli incest” as you describe
Supernova_405Oct 2, 2021 5:45 AM
Oct 2, 2021 6:03 AM
May 2021
Because we are built different
Oct 2, 2021 6:11 AM
Jul 2018
because loli incest is perfection and content at its finest
Oct 2, 2021 6:39 AM

May 2020
Because it's a cute anime.
Oct 2, 2021 7:19 AM
Dec 2020
It's kind a good anime, i don't see anything wrong with the anime. What ever you should keep your trash to your self. If u don't like it, then shut and see what you like. Don't share your trash thoughts.
There are people, who like that anime.
Respect all kinds. Everyone are not the same as you.so don't say such things. It's worth to watch.
Oct 2, 2021 7:44 AM
Sep 2021
I think this was even little good in comparison of kiss x sis, oreimo and yosugo no Sora all of them are biggest shit that I have ever watched in my life
Oct 2, 2021 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
You will always have horny teenagers swarm ecchi anime because some are afraid of pure hentai. Source: my dark history. =(
Oct 2, 2021 9:41 AM
Feb 2019
It’s simply a masterclass in its own right. A certain amount of taste is required for a show of this caliber, it’s peak culture is much beyond what the average show could possibly dream to obtain. It also brings a smile to my face with every rewatch.
Oct 2, 2021 12:02 PM
Dec 2020
In all seriousness, because people are sick and the more they're not allowed to have something, the more they start craving it.. Case and point - all incest and loli bait anime
Oct 2, 2021 5:00 PM
Jun 2021
Kaiz- said:
KikatoRyuui said:

Doing what you love,
literally most of shounen animes are like this..

Yeah but that's why I included the things about literature/writing story, manga, and illustration stuff.. that is its identity to other shounens
Oct 2, 2021 5:25 PM
Jul 2021
It’s so trash and odd that’s it’s fucking amazing; this shit got me laughing and being like “what the fuck” every single episode. I love to just kick back turn my brain off and enjoy some Eromanga Sensei.
Oct 2, 2021 5:39 PM

Jan 2021
I mean u just said it. It's a loli incest anime that's why some people enjoyed it
Oct 3, 2021 6:03 AM
Aug 2020
This show is like a cookie. I love soft warm cookies that just came out the oven. This show is a hard and cold cookie. But it's still an ok cookie.
Oct 3, 2021 11:52 AM
Jul 2021
I personally like it. I don't really see many problems with it. It's an anime that's not meant to be taken seriously
Thoji_kunOct 3, 2021 11:56 AM
Oct 3, 2021 12:02 PM

Jan 2020
I enjoyed it cause it was funny and kinda cute but it's not something I could see myself rewatching.

Marisa offers you a Monster for your troubles
Oct 7, 2021 7:18 AM
Aug 2021
I gave it a 10/10 because of the characters
Oct 21, 2021 7:41 PM
May 2021
wazzupdog said:
So many people love it & I don't understand why. It just seems like loli incest trash to me.

I'll give you my honest opinion. It's one of my top 3 animes.
The fact that the story isn't as amazing as let's say sao, yes I'm saying sao had a better story, you decide what that means, but the fact it made me enjoy it as much as it did was really eye opening to me to the amount of enjoyment I can have watching something.

Every episode I question what the actual living fuck is happening, while laughing the rest of the day. It's a show that works because it's comedy, because they aren't blood related, because they're cute, because they're all stupid, because elf's here.

I like my lore filled shows with subcontext foreshadowing seasons of episodes, but sometimes I just want to die, and this show proves that your brain dying isn't as bad as it seems, quite the opposite as it seemed to be fun in fact.

This show opened the door for me in what most people considered, and I as well, trashy shows. where the main concept is to just sit back and have fun. Ironically, I watched this before oreimo, because people said eromanga sensei was the trash of oreimo so maybe I'll like that as well, and hell yeah, but still liked eromanga sensei more.

The cute appearance was something that drawn me in at first since I've seen my fair few of cute anime aesthetics, plus silver hairs are really cool to me so yeah. Then the plot hit me. At first I hesitated but after watching the first episode, I didn't sleep, the anime woke up my brain and I watched the show completely in one sitting.

I would like to quote myself, as what I said during my first watch of the season stuck to my mind, "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK? IS THAT A NAKED BLOND LOLI PLAYING A DAMN PIANO" as I lost my breath. Such a magnificent that it made me lose my shit.
After that, it was as simple as "ah yes yes, you're a silver haired loli showing off your bikini to your onii-chan" or "understandable, you just wanted to see what a dick looked like, sure sure, proceed to take off his underwear, have a nice day" with just a dumbfounded smile on my face. The evolution of my responses depicts a person completely sucked in to the logic of the show.

I am not ashamed to admit I've rewatched the complete show more than 7 times, I lost count at 7. usually when I'm stressed uni shit, I just watch this brain dead show so that I can't think about stress, I mean, you can't think if your brain is dead right?

I know people treat this show like it has nothing- apart from silver lolis to nude best girl- to offer, however this isn't the case for me personally. This has help me realize one thing that most people need to realize, and that is that people enjoy different thing. I've criticized other people before for what they enjoy, knowing full well it wouldn't hurt anyone, it was just my bias showing, me thinking I was somehow superior to them. Now I know otherwise, letting people enjoy what they want if it doesn't hurt anyone is a habit I unfortunately was too stuck up to understand. However watching this show put me to the bottom of the barrel, I now enjoy people consider trash, bottom of the barrel, generic isekai level of story. Now, it's "you watch redo of healer? not my cup of tea but you do you." as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, let people enjoy what they enjoy, or even try to understand it yourself.

Plus, this show, introduced me to my all time favorite show, Imouto sae ireba ii. The concept of eromanga sensei but has plot is honestly amazing to me. Haruto's character especially. Also Nayuta is a horny elf with the sagiri aesthetic with muramasa's dedication to her love interest that is legal, don't change my mind.

Eromanga sensei, despite it's simplistic and trashy nature, has given me a lot, both in terms of values and enjoyment. A show that gets to do that and a naked loli playing the piano gets a 10/10 from me in any day of the week. This simplistic, trashy show was my gateway to truly enjoying anime, it wasn't my first, but it a gateway for me nonetheless. At the end of the day, they aren't blood-related, it's a 3 year age gap, and this is anime.

Sorry for the long reply, it just kept going when I started.

__Emilico's here to clean your hentai

Clean your browser history Onii-chan~

Destroy your hentai before you isekai

Nov 1, 2021 11:41 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yeah I know right this is such trash, watch kiss x sis instead for better plot

NYANPASU
5700XT

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

168 by NiromR »»
May 8, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by Pinata_ »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Loli_Enthusiast - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.