Forum Settings
Forums
Hinowa ga CRUSH!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2021 8:44 PM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh no we're really might not see Akame for another couple of months. I kind of like Rugyou and Hinowa's gang but man I don't know if I'll enjoy them on their own.

Also lmao at their decisions this chapter. Give more money to the slavers so they can sell even more kids later? Genius xD
Sep 30, 2021 9:15 AM
Apr 2020
Trap_Traps_Traps said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh no we're really might not see Akame for another couple of months. I kind of like Rugyou and Hinowa's gang but man I don't know if I'll enjoy them on their own.

Also lmao at their decisions this chapter. Give more money to the slavers so they can sell even more kids later? Genius xD

No, get the slave their education and later they will be their companion, or to be specific, soldiers.
Oct 3, 2021 6:10 AM

Sep 2017
Hinowa's crew get to their next port and we continue to get shown just how much of a good person Hinowa is, purchasing the slave kids so they ccan have a better chance at life, incidentally, they also need the working hand, so double winning. I was scared at first when the slaver had a request to allow the exchange, but it turned out to be a genuine concern for a genuine problem, strenghten the port's vigilante corp so they can better defend it in case of emergency, in this mnaga that is a good change of pace, kudos. Rugyou is relentless tho, whipping them up to shape, pretty sure that literally too lol. Hinowa's lesson this chapter was that a good leader can delegate tasks to the appropriate people and reward them accordingly, instead of just handling everything themselves. So, there's been a year since they embarked on this journey, let's see what their next destination holds.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 53 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 27, 2022

4 by razisgosu »»
Jan 12, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 38 Discussion

Gonikku - Jan 25, 2021

7 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 33 Discussion

__Yatagarasu__ - Aug 31, 2020

14 by JavanyXD »»
Aug 18, 2023 4:06 PM

» Hinowa Ga Yuku! will end on June 27th with the final chapter being 53

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jun 24, 2022

9 by greed2 »»
Jun 7, 2023 7:19 AM

Poll: » Hinowa ga Yuku! Chapter 51 Discussion

Thunderfist - Mar 4, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
Mar 4, 2023 12:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.