Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2021 7:23 AM
Aug 2021
This is the first anime series I have watched and I absolutely love it. Especially the art in this is supreme compared to most western animations. I am expecting to see more in other anime series. Can anyone tell me some good animes out there. I would absolutely would love to watch more animes from all genres.
Aug 14, 2021 7:31 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Watch the fate zero and Fate Unlimited Blade Works series. They are awesome, if you loved the movies!!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 14, 2021 7:42 AM
Oct 2020
qwerty6968 said:
This is the first anime series I have watched and I absolutely love it. Especially the art in this is supreme compared to most western animations. I am expecting to see more in other anime series. Can anyone tell me some good animes out there. I would absolutely would love to watch more animes from all genres.

Like the guy above me those are a good start. If you're into action series you might also be interested in Demon Slayer which has the same studio- a lot of good casual anime is available on Netflix if you have that- just quote me if you have any questions :)
Aug 14, 2021 8:17 AM
Aug 2021
TomPalm said:
qwerty6968 said:

Like the guy above me those are a good start. If you're into action series you might also be interested in Demon Slayer which has the same studio- a lot of good casual anime is available on Netflix if you have that- just quote me if you have any questions :)
actually I have watched fate/Zero and unlimited blade works. Though I am kinda confused of unlimited blade works and heaven's feel. anyway, thanks for your suggestion
qwerty6968Aug 14, 2021 8:20 AM
Aug 14, 2021 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
qwerty6968 said:
Every anime I rated 6+ is recommendable
Aug 14, 2021 8:32 AM
Jul 2020
qwerty6968 said:
TomPalm said:

actually I have watched fate/Zero and unlimited blade works. Though I am kinda confused of unlimited blade works and heaven's feel. anyway, thanks for your suggestion
Fate/stay night was originally a visual novel with three different routes the story can go based on your choices. Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven’s Feel are two of them. Basically, they exist in parallel timelines from each other, but both are sequels to Zero.
Aug 14, 2021 10:51 AM
Mar 2021
Fate Series Is Amazing😄
One Piece Gintama Jojos Bizzare Adventure Are My Favorite Anime
Aug 14, 2021 11:18 AM
Jul 2019
If you watched fate and like it, it only gets better from here.
Aug 14, 2021 3:11 PM
Nov 2017
Watch fog Hill of the five elements, fights are insane !
Aug 15, 2021 1:15 AM
Aug 2021
In my opinion fate heaven's feel has probably the best animation in the franchise
and also the best ending
Aug 16, 2021 3:12 AM

Nov 2020
ChillOtakuBRL said:
ChillOtakuBRL said:
This man knows what’s up, that show is high octane awesomeness.I cannot fathom how many people have not seen it and I can not wait to see the follow up season
Aug 16, 2021 4:08 AM

Feb 2020
Well like other suggested watch the rest of the Fate Series Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works are all great. If your looking for more from the same studio Garden of Sinners are great movies that take place in the Fate universe. You can also watch Demon Slayer which also made by ufotable. The Fate Series is one of my all time favorite series and Fate/Zero helped me fall in love with anime as a whole so we have that in common.
Aug 16, 2021 4:12 AM

Jan 2021
You are suppose to watch other heaven's feel movies first. How did you even figured out, what's happening.
Aug 16, 2021 4:17 AM
Nov 2017
maxinater2000 said:
ChillOtakuBRL said:
ChillOtakuBRL said:
This man knows what’s up, that show is high octane awesomeness.I cannot fathom how many people have not seen it and I can not wait to see the follow up season

Thanks mate for the support ahahah
Aug 17, 2021 8:52 AM

Mar 2020
I think you should watch fate zero. It's a prequel to fate stay night and it is imo even better than heaven's feel and it also has great animation. Fate stay night unlimited blade works is also really good, it's basically an other route for heaven's feel where a focus is put on rin rather than on sakura and the plot plays out differently form the plot of the movie.

Outside of fate I'd recommend steins gate (it's first 12 episodes are more slice of life than anything and they focus on the comedy a lot but after that it gets really thrilling and serious), if you're interested in time traveling you should like it.

I would also recommend attack on titan, just watch the first episode and decide wether or not you want to watch more. It's great and it gets better with every season while also having amazing animation.

Edit : My bad you already watched fate zero and unlimited blade works
check out odd taxi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.