Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2010 2:32 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Why it's said final? i don't get it..and if that is the final it's kinda a let down..
7/10 if it's really end, and mod should changed into 10 chapter
Apr 1, 2010 8:32 AM

Oct 2009
I didn't like the ending. I thought Fumio and Heisaku would end up as a couple somehow, but there wasn't even a little hint about them being so. The girl just went abroad, the guy was hanging with friends as always. Nothing special, really, but I was hoping for something different :((
Apr 3, 2010 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
angelyina said:
I didn't like the ending. I thought Fumio and Heisaku would end up as a couple somehow, but there wasn't even a little hint about them being so. The girl just went abroad, the guy was hanging with friends as always. Nothing special, really, but I was hoping for something different :((

I think it's implied that they're going to be a couple, but nothing is set in stone. This is actually quite typical for a Yumi Umita manga though; there's no definitive "end", just like there isn't one in real life.
Apr 3, 2010 8:03 PM

Sep 2009
Really wish this had a proper serialization with real length. It would have been so much better and it was really good to begin with.
Apr 5, 2010 2:31 PM

Sep 2009
DragoZERO said:
Really wish this had a proper serialization with real length. It would have been so much better and it was really good to begin with.

true that. it's been awesome but i do think it could have done with being a few chapters longer. i don't know about it being too "drawn out" though.
Feb 23, 2011 2:45 PM

Apr 2009
i thought it was a pretty good ending actually. There was implications for their futures together, as well as added good character development at the end. Although i really enjoyed reading it, i don't think it would have came off well if it was longer.

8/10
Feb 23, 2011 2:45 PM

Apr 2009
i thought it was a pretty good ending actually. There was implications for their futures together, as well as added good character development at the end. Although i really enjoyed reading it, i don't think it would have came off well if it was longer.

8/10
Mar 4, 2011 12:06 PM

Feb 2008
it was an average series over all, though it was getting better towards the end.
Jan 5, 2012 5:13 AM

Mar 2009
It was okay but more communication between those two was needed.
Jan 14, 2012 11:18 PM
Jul 2011
YoungVagabond said:
there's no definitive "end", just like there isn't one in real life.

I fully agree with you. That is why I gave to this manga 7/10: it's just small story about everyday life. Good, but nothing more.
Yumio can be with Heisaki or with Hana, and this question left for your own fantasy. Maybe, it's good.
Feb 27, 2012 3:28 PM

Feb 2008
A pretty entertaining manga. It had this mellow vibe to it. Although I didn't like the ending much. It could have ended without the part of Fumio going abroad and instead just implement that she and Heisaku are starting to date. I don't think the manga should have been any longer though (maybe a few more chapters) but I did think it would be interesting to see more of the relationship between Fumio and Hana(?) and how it would develop after Heisaku in thrown into the mix. All in all, it was a great read but the ending felt unfulfilling.

PS. The art seemed very familiar and only after finishing the manga I saw it was done by the same artist/author that did Usagi Drop (witch also had a "bad" ending).
May 14, 2012 2:33 AM

Apr 2009
It was an amusing and pretty interesting concept for a short manga. Two people who happened to be secretly peeping on each other every night, and then they find out and quickly fall in love. Although they ended up going all the way, it's a shame they didn't really become a couple right after that, though. Kind of an open ending.
Apr 2, 2014 10:17 AM

Jul 2010
A question for all who have read this: The girl with Hana at the end isn't Fumio, right? It is a girl that looks quite a bit like her, but isn't actually her?

I would have preferred an ending where it was clear that they would be together, but this one, with the promise of them getting together in the future, is OK too. I just re-read this. I don't remember when I read it the first time, but I didn't fully remember the end, so maybe I read it before they finished the translation...
Feb 3, 2016 7:04 PM

Nov 2011
Surprisingly funny in a way. Fumio and Heisaku's relationship may not have the best decisive ending but still had its moments prior to the very final chapter (including it in fact). A weird hobby turned into a closer bond heh.
Feb 25, 2017 6:20 PM

Aug 2016
They had sex O / / / O

Set by SenpieX

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sukima Suki Chapter 9 Discussion

DragoZERO - Mar 30, 2010

4 by Sazerlim »»
Feb 25, 2017 6:08 PM

Poll: » Sukima Suki Chapter 8 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 5, 2012

2 by Sazerlim »»
Feb 25, 2017 6:01 PM

Poll: » Sukima Suki Chapter 7 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Jan 5, 2012

2 by Sazerlim »»
Feb 25, 2017 5:45 PM

Poll: » Sukima Suki Chapter 5 Discussion

Laevantein - Nov 2, 2009

5 by Sazerlim »»
Feb 25, 2017 2:18 AM

Poll: » Sukima Suki Chapter 4 Discussion

Laevantein - Oct 18, 2009

3 by Sazerlim »»
Feb 24, 2017 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.