Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 23, 2021 11:30 PM
Mar 2021
We all saw the epilogue right? Where Meliodas and Elizabeth have Tristan, in the manga Ban and Elaine have Lancelot, King and Diane have an unnamed child (Well not me I’m currently waiting for the other half of s5 to be dubbed). Do you think there’s any chance this series could get a spin off sequel? To be honest I don’t think so even if it did it’d probably suck ass. Almost every anime sequel failed including Boruto, Saint Seiya Omega, and Dragon Ball GT (haven’t seen any of those but I saw some reviews and they weren’t good)
Jul 23, 2021 11:49 PM

Jun 2020
literally_boba said:
We all saw the epilogue right? Where Meliodas and Elizabeth have Tristan, in the manga Ban and Elaine have Lancelot, King and Diane have an unnamed child (Well not me I’m currently waiting for the other half of s5 to be dubbed). Do you think there’s any chance this series could get a spin off sequel? To be honest I don’t think so even if it did it’d probably suck ass. Almost every anime sequel failed including Boruto, Saint Seiya Omega, and Dragon Ball GT (haven’t seen any of those but I saw some reviews and they weren’t good)

They're publishing a sequel in manga form right now, so maybe.
I watch a lot of stuff

[center]
Jul 23, 2021 11:51 PM
Mar 2021
RenjiRatesThings said:
literally_boba said:

They're publishing a sequel in manga form right now, so maybe.
Oh they are I feel like it’s gonna flop tho tbh…most sequels in general suck. What’s worse is that if a sequel turns out bad it can devalue the original just ask Men in Black after Men in Black 2
Jul 23, 2021 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
Four knights of the apocalypse is 24 chapters in, give it a read its good
Jul 23, 2021 11:54 PM
Mar 2021
QeWZee said:
Is that a prequel or something? I think it is considering the only character I’m familiar with is Arthur
Jul 23, 2021 11:56 PM

Jun 2020
literally_boba said:
QeWZee said:
Is that a prequel or something? I think it is considering the only character I’m familiar with is Arthur

That's the manga sequel.
I watch a lot of stuff

[center]
Jul 24, 2021 12:17 AM
Jul 2018
literally_boba said:
QeWZee said:
sequel. 17 years later or something
Jul 24, 2021 12:17 AM
Mar 2021
QeWZee said:
literally_boba said:
I’ll try it after I finish s5. But if it flops won’t be surprised tbh
Jul 24, 2021 4:19 AM
Mar 2021
literally_boba said:
QeWZee said:

Why after S5, there are only 4 seasons, since the 4 episodes of Signs of a holly war is an OVA and not the 2nd season. Or did I miss something?
Jul 24, 2021 8:34 AM
Dec 2019
uhh I'm not sure, but you remember that Dragon Ball Z is a sequel, and it's way more popular than the original Dragon Ball...

and a NNT sequel could work kinda similiar, I think.
Jul 24, 2021 8:39 AM
Mar 2021
chrisspear said:
literally_boba said:

Why after S5, there are only 4 seasons, since the 4 episodes of Signs of a holly war is an OVA and not the 2nd season. Or did I miss something?
I watch SDS on Netflix and they count dragons judgement as s5 and the OVAS as a season
Jul 24, 2021 9:27 AM
Mar 2021
literally_boba said:
chrisspear said:

I watch SDS on Netflix and they count dragons judgement as s5 and the OVAS as a season

Yeah I know, but i‘ts still wrong 😅
Jul 24, 2021 2:48 PM
May 2021
I’ll try it after I finish s5. But if it flops won’t be surprised tbh[/quote]

Bruh why are you so negative,you haven't even read it and it's already good
Jul 24, 2021 3:34 PM
Mar 2021
Calome said:

Bruh why are you so negative,you haven't even read it and it's already good[/quote] Honestly most sequels I’ve seen sucked. Because of this my faith in sequels has gotten very low

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.