Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2021 3:07 PM
Dec 2020
I just finished the movie. and it was a solid 10/10. gorgeous.

But one thing caught my eye. At the end of the movie, Sakura and Rin were walking in and next to a couple of stores with Russian names on them. Why are they Russian? are they in Russia? and why?
Jul 16, 2021 4:20 PM
Jan 2021
So if i remember correctly, Sakura and Rin were traveling around the world trying to atone for the 11 years in which they were almost strangers. Then they meet with until Aozaki Touko from Kara no Kyoukai - the redhead who walks past Rin and Sakura in the alley that created a puppet body for shirou’s soul to be put in.
Jul 17, 2021 1:22 AM
Dec 2020
And that just happen to be Russia? Ah okay.
Thanks for answering my question.
Jul 17, 2021 10:33 AM
Nov 2020
Tak4shi19 said:
So if i remember correctly, Sakura and Rin were traveling around the world trying to atone for the 11 years in which they were almost strangers. Then they meet with until Aozaki Touko from Kara no Kyoukai - the redhead who walks past Rin and Sakura in the alley that created a puppet body for shirou’s soul to be put in.

A more accurate answer is Rin and Sakura were tracking down Touko to make them a puppet for Shirou, they needed to sell many magecraft books to afford the puppet but it was a bit small so they have to wait 'till it grows to match Shirou's body size and that took 2 years.

In those 2 years Rin and Sakura atone those years lost, specially Sakura.
Rin was on a big Clock Tower judgment against her about what happened on the Grail War and not able to complete the 3rd sorcery; but Zelretch saved her because she (actually Shirou) made the Jewel Sword capable of doing the 2nd sorcery. Meanwhile Sakura was acknowledging what she did and the lives she took, and carry on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.