Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2021 8:00 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
if the Kujou Familia got out of control then the island could be completely destroyed. even Sayaka was surprised when Kiriha had the ring. the ring was meant so that Kiriha's blood could be drunk by the Kujou... The real vampire... The plan has started
Jul 22, 2021 4:25 PM

Jul 2020
Its been so long i forgot what was going on for a bit , so it's the harem collecting to help kojou out... Yeah.. didn't see that coming 😉.
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Aug 29, 2021 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
The start of Kojou's harem... thought Asagi seems to have other plans.

Apr 11, 2022 3:25 AM

Apr 2013
The harem has assembled, but apparently won't meet for a big orgy as planned.
May 4, 2022 1:52 PM

Nov 2010
That was a fun episode. The gathering and bickering of many of Kojou's waifus was amusing to watch.
Jul 29, 2022 9:33 AM

Oct 2017
Like I said plenty girls willing to be Kojou's companion. Asagi just had to ruin it though.
Aug 19, 2022 9:02 AM

Jul 2015
Harem Assemble! Gotta say I really missed La Folia here as she (at least in my eyes) is one of the best girls

Dec 15, 2022 2:23 AM

Dec 2012
Avrorushka.
A girl. She looks like Glenda.
Giada appears.
Giada gives them half a day.
She sent Kojou into her Familiar.
Until midnight.
Glenda.
Dat magic circle.
Oh snap! The girls are gathered together.
Kanon and Nina appear.
Shizuri appears.
All of them become Kojou's brides? Harem time!

I was LMAO at Yume smiling after hearing she could become Kojou's bride. She was the only one smiling while everyone else either had a straight face, shocked face, or sweat dropping on their face. Funny how Lydianne always calling Kojou boyfriend-dono, but her face wasn't happy when she heard she was to be his bride. Yume really want Kojou. Happy to see Kiriha wanting to be a bride. Asagi just being difficult because of what Kojou said. lol Interesting at the end Glenda speaks normal then her voice starts changing to current Glenda when she first mentions Kojou. La Folia, I need you back! I expected you to show up to be Kojou's bride. Would have liked to see Natsuki be Kojou's bride.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 6, 6:31 PM

Mar 2013
They really made Asagi unbecoming as she rejected the offer to be Kojou's wife.

And looks like 12th is in a dream. Unfortunately, they didn't explain how Glenda spoke to her.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 12 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

13 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 9 Discussion

CareBear - Apr 15, 2021

16 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 7 Discussion

Leo - Jan 4, 2021

8 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 3 Discussion

Rinji- - Aug 1, 2020

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 6, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood IV Episode 1 Discussion

el_AmoSupremo - May 3, 2020

11 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 5, 5:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.