Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 25, 2021 1:44 AM

Jan 2010
Meliodas and Elizabeth
King and Diane
Zeldris and Gelda
Ban and Elaine

uhm... am I the only one getting weird vibes from ALL these couples?
We know the characters, and they're all extremely old because of their non-human nature. Ok. But let's just LOOK at them. What do you see?

I see every couple paired with an adult+a child. And when that happens on 4 couples out of 4 (100% of the main ones; just the minor ones get a more treatment) I really struggle to see it as a coincidence. Is the author hiding some of his... "inclination"?
I know looks is not everything, and those characters are actually old, but you need to be physically attracted TOO to your partner, and if your partner literally looks like a 10 years old child... ugh...
Jun 25, 2021 2:23 AM

Jun 2016
The author has a thing for height differences. He should try resident evil 8.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jun 25, 2021 2:26 AM
May 2016
Yeah, short people are children. :D
Jun 25, 2021 5:41 AM

Jan 2010
ktg said:

Lol, it is not just about height. They got baby-like faces. Let's not pretend to not see, please.

Here you see just the faces, with no hints to their height. Anyone who has never watched the show would tell you the blonde one is a kid and the other one is not.

https://img.wattpad.com/ccover/673714198-300-858616.png?v=2

http://pm1.narvii.com/6570/74eac83b543dcc0a573405c8685ba9e5fe79df74_00.jpg
Jun 25, 2021 7:29 AM
May 2016
Unmasked89 said:
ktg said:

Lol, it is not just about height. They got baby-like faces. Let's not pretend to not see, please.

Here you see just the faces, with no hints to their height. Anyone who has never watched the show would tell you the blonde one is a kid and the other one is not.

One of them is not even a human, so obviously no one could guess his age correctly.
And if it's not just about their height then you wouldn't pick Diane and King as an example, because Diane looks young too, especially with her usual hairstyle.

You just don't like that that they are short. That's why you're crying.

You should watch Mahoutsoukai no Yome too, so you could cry about how a girl love a skeleton and you think that's necrophilia and pedophilia at the same time. :D
Jun 25, 2021 8:13 AM
Feb 2021
ktg said:
Unmasked89 said:

One of them is not even a human, so obviously no one could guess his age correctly.
And if it's not just about their height then you wouldn't pick Diane and King as an example, because Diane looks young too, especially with her usual hairstyle.

You should watch Mahoutsoukai no Yome too, so you could cry about how a girl love a skeleton and you think that's necrophilia and pedophilia at the same time. :D

I don’t know why you’re crying so hard about height. He never said anything about height. You bought it up. Just because people make fun of your height doesn’t mean he is too. Just stop crying. :D

Overall they all have kid like features, such as face, sound or mentality. The only one that isn’t is probably Ban.
Jun 25, 2021 10:41 AM
May 2016
awol_ab said:
ktg said:

I don’t know why you’re crying so hard about height. He never said anything about height. You bought it up. Just because people make fun of your height doesn’t mean he is too. Just stop crying. :D

Overall they all have kid like features, such as face, sound or mentality. The only one that isn’t is probably Ban.

Then you just don't understand what he's saying.
He said one of them adult and one of them child, so it's not about all of them having child like features.
And exactly that's my point. From his words it's clear that he wouldn't have any problem if all of them would have child like features.

His logic is stupid, that's why I made fun of him. But your logic is stupid. Your only argument is that that people make fun of me, because of my height which is an error of reasoning.
Jun 25, 2021 10:54 AM
Apr 2021
Honestly the only one i remotely saw as a kid was king because of his pajama outfit and the pillow. Other than that i never thought about it. Although now that you mention it... Merlin is technically a kid too right? And her with the huge Escanor... Are you onto something? Nah forget it. I dont want to corrupt my mind more than i already do
Jun 25, 2021 5:06 PM
Feb 2021
ktg said:
awol_ab said:

Then you just don't understand what he's saying.
He said one of them adult and one of them child, so it's not about all of them having child like features.
And exactly that's my point. From his words it's clear that he wouldn't have any problem if all of them would have child like features.

His logic is stupid, that's why I made fun of him. But your logic is stupid. Your only argument is that that people make fun of me, because of my height which is an error of reasoning.

The main post didn’t say anything about height. The first comment did. But you made it seem like the post was about height. But we both agree about the difference in the couple arrangements. It’s more like two people that are childlike rather than adult plus child.
Jun 26, 2021 1:49 AM

Jan 2010
Yeah, I didn't say a word about height. That user is trying to move the topic on that probably because it's him having issues with height.
I even posted pics portraying faces alone to prove my point. Height is not involved in this. At best it has a part in it, but it's not "it".

PS: Diane has a huge breast. Idk what child he has ever seen like that. So... no, she doesn't look like a child at all.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.