Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 24, 2021 3:10 AM

Apr 2020
I havent seen Wrath of Gods because of the wack animation and white blood...
How does Wrath of the Gods, and this season compare with the manga?
I saw some clips of this latest season and it intrigued me quite a bit so I'm not sure if I should watch this or just read manga
Jun 24, 2021 3:56 AM
Feb 2021
I personally, didnt see the anime after 2 seasons. One of the reason for , i just couldn't wait. When i started reading it was around the end. And personally i liked it more. It may differ for you though. I am a more manga heavy person if compared to anime. I would read the manga. If i can. Unless its like that the animations are too good. Or the soubdtrack is amazing. These might change my opinion. But when s3 came out. I knew the anime quality dropped a little. The fights didnt have the punch its used to give before. So if u like manga and u are fine dropping the anime. I 100% recommend it.
Jun 24, 2021 9:04 AM
Jan 2021
I’ll be honest Wrath of the gods animation was shit. I mean it was literally a whole meme around how many little things were better animated than the whole season. But when it comes to evolving the characters to be more interesting like the antagonists, Elizabeth, Meliodas and Gowther it did a great job honestly the characters are really good. More stakes is added which makes the adventure more fun, so the story is a little better. Music is basically the same. About to watch current season so no comment on that. Overall if you don’t really care about animation that much watch it. If you do then I would say read the manga.
Jun 25, 2021 7:56 AM
Oct 2017
yes, yes, a thousand times yes. have the anime as background sfx if u want cause damn i couldn't handle a single frame of 7ds' current anime compared to the insane hype i get from reading

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.