Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2021 10:33 AM
Apr 2021
I never thought I'd be making this kind of thread, but here I am.
I'm planning to watch Fate with someone soon, I already know the watch order and I'm just waiting to watch it now. But the thing is, the person I'm watching it with is extremely uncomfortable with sexual scenes or ones with lots of nudity. Ecchi fanservice included, yes, but I'm talking about other things too.
Case in point: I couldn't watch Kara no Kyoukai with them.

So, yes, that person is fine with gore and lots of blood, but I don't want to upset them by watching something with sexual elements, so is the Fate series 'safe' at this point? If it's not too graphic it's fine.

Alternatively, if the problem exists only in specific routes or spin-offs, I can just avoid those.
Jun 19, 2021 10:39 AM
Feb 2021
Theres 1 scene i can think off in fate zero but thats about it and it wasn’t really that bad
Jun 19, 2021 10:43 AM
Jul 2020
No, you shouldn’t watch it with them. There are a few sexually explicit scenes in Zero and Heaven’s Feel, and some tamer fanservice scenes throughout. Fate/stay night was originally an eroge, and while the anime adaptations toned it down and removed most of the actual sex scenes, there’s still stuff that someone like your friend probably won’t be comfortable with. If you are comfortable with it, I highly recommend you to watch it on your own.
Jun 19, 2021 10:48 AM
Apr 2021
Pullfan said:
I never thought I'd be making this kind of thread, but here I am.
I'm planning to watch Fate with someone soon, I already know the watch order and I'm just waiting to watch it now. But the thing is, the person I'm watching it with is extremely uncomfortable with sexual scenes or ones with lots of nudity. Ecchi fanservice included, yes, but I'm talking about other things too.
Case in point: I couldn't watch Kara no Kyoukai with them.

So, yes, that person is fine with gore and lots of blood, but I don't want to upset them by watching something with sexual elements, so is the Fate series 'safe' at this point? If it's not too graphic it's fine.

Alternatively, if the problem exists only in specific routes or spin-offs, I can just avoid those.
ok so Hf, UBW and the Og stay night all have some sort of fan service as the original source material was an eroge, But heavens Feel has a couple sexual scenes and it is apart of the story for a certain characters. This would be the one that would most likely not apeal to your friend and it sucks because it is one of the three main routes in stay-night and is very important
Jun 19, 2021 11:14 AM

Aug 2020
I don't think u should
Jun 20, 2021 1:40 AM
Dec 2020
only fate/zero has like minimal fan service or inappropriate scenes, but fate stay night and ESP heavens feel have like severalllll scenes
Jun 20, 2021 1:45 AM

Nov 2018
fate zero has almost none to speak of after the sakura scene so just skip that and it's fine
Jun 20, 2021 3:13 AM
Jan 2021
tl;dr you shouldn't, I don't see a reason to watch only half of the series. Just watch it by yourself, you won't be disappointed.

if by kara no kyoukai you mean explicit scenes from the 3rd part then I think everything else than UBW will be too much for your friend.
Zero and HF have scenes with worms from hell, and while I wouldn't classify them as sexual, they definitely might (I mean, they are supposed to) be uncomfortable to watch
Considering UBW, I don't recall any nudity nor fanservice. Perfectly safe to watch (except the moment when Tohsaka moans on the floor for no clear reason).
I can't say much about the Fate route, cuz I didn't watch the anime and went straight for the VN with H-scenes on. However, if they cut out Shirou's 'bathroom accidents', it's safe to watch as well

just know one thing, there is no fanservice (I mean the explicit type) in this anime. Even when nudity appears it's either used to build up relationships (HF) or while someone is getting literally posessed and slowly killed (HF, Zero)
kierowca_uberaJun 20, 2021 3:18 AM
Jun 20, 2021 4:43 PM
Nov 2020
Heavens Feel has some sexual scenes, specially Heavens Feel Lost Butterfly, but overall I think Zero and ubw are fine, if your friend is extremely against any type of nudity, even if it’s not directly intended to mean sexual things, then idk if you can watch this route, because it has romance (ubw) it’s normal to have some romantic scenes, but none of them have any sexual mean or nudity. Thought I think Heavens Feel is amazing and it’s totally worth watching, if you’re ok with nudity, you should watch it by yourself, the whole story and fight scenes are insane!
Jul 12, 2021 4:48 PM

Jun 2015
what versions did you watch?

there was nothing like that ..... what nudity? what sex scenes?

Jul 12, 2021 4:49 PM

Jan 2020
There's a sex scene in the second movie of heaven's feel

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.