Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2021 4:31 AM
作画

Nov 2019
I LOVED Fate/Zero but definitely didn't like UBW, what are the odds that I'll like the Heaven's Feel movie trilogy?
Apr 14, 2021 4:53 AM

Dec 2013
Not that high. As a Fate Zero fan I like Heaven's feel more but that's no guarantee you'll like them.
Apr 14, 2021 5:18 AM
Aug 2019
I haven't seen the movies yet but if you like the whole holy Grail war concept try fate apocrypha (it's an alternative universe not a continuation)

It's not as good as fate zero it's just a cool anime with a fun concept.
Apr 14, 2021 5:32 AM
Dec 2020
Fate/Zero is probably my favourite Fate anime, but I personally think I really enjoyed the HF’s route sequel the most compared to the other 2 routes. So I think if you are up for it you can give it a try, also don’t forget there are other Fate anime series too which you can also give a try.
Apr 14, 2021 6:19 AM
Apr 2021
voidrealms said:
I LOVED Fate/Zero but definitely didn't like UBW, what are the odds that I'll like the Heaven's Feel movie trilogy?
The sex scenes and illya is what HF offers u
Apr 14, 2021 6:32 AM

Jul 2020
I didn't watch them but its probably pretty low. For the 2 anime routes I've watched:

Fate route

Unlimited Blade Works route

If you don't like the Fate/stay night characters then you probably wont like Heavens feel.

Also, you should've started with the original Fate/stay Night, then UBW, then Heavens feel, and then Fate/zero.

Since the OG Fate/stay Night sets the bar(animation wise) extremely low for UBW which will make you appreciate the animation more.

Not only that, but Fate/zero is a prequel, and is meant to be treated as such.

Imagine watching the Star wars prequels before the originals, thats basically what it is.

Fate/stay night's story is much different from Fate/zero's and thats why even if you enjoy Fate/zero, there is no high chance you will also enjoy Fate/ stay night.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Apr 14, 2021 7:03 AM
May 2020
It’s obviously closer to UBW but I still really enjoyed it and thought it was better
Apr 14, 2021 8:32 AM
Apr 2020
voidrealms said:

I’m in the same situation as you, stilling waiting on the Heaven’s Feel movies. I’m definitely sure there’s a chance they could lean on the UBW side for me rather than the Zero side. Instead what I did a recommend as a fellow Zero lover was watch Psycho Pass S1 and Madoka Magica after Zero, which of you haven’t checked out I’d highly recommend. Closer to Zero then the rest of the Fate franchise, since the trio shares the same writer, Gen Urobuchi. Sometimes it’s better to follow the writers works, then the franchise itself.
Apr 14, 2021 11:14 AM
Mar 2021
You won't like it if you didn't like UBW. All the same characters but obviously an alternate story. That's my take on it but try it out who knows?
Apr 16, 2021 12:50 AM
作画

Nov 2019
Thank you for replying! As expected the HF trilogy wouldn't possibly be of my liking, I will skip it

Pdx0116 said:
Instead what I did a recommend as a fellow Zero lover was watch Psycho Pass S1 and Madoka Magica after Zero, which of you haven’t checked out I’d highly recommend. Closer to Zero then the rest of the Fate franchise, since the trio shares the same writer, Gen Urobuchi. Sometimes it’s better to follow the writers works, then the franchise itself.

I'm a fan of his works, Madoka is one of my all-time favorites and I'm looking forward to Psycho-Pass, thank you!
Apr 16, 2021 1:03 AM
Apr 2020
voidrealms said:
Thank you for replying! As expected the HF trilogy wouldn't possibly be of my liking, I will skip it

Pdx0116 said:
Instead what I did a recommend as a fellow Zero lover was watch Psycho Pass S1 and Madoka Magica after Zero, which of you haven’t checked out I’d highly recommend. Closer to Zero then the rest of the Fate franchise, since the trio shares the same writer, Gen Urobuchi. Sometimes it’s better to follow the writers works, then the franchise itself.

I'm a fan of his works, Madoka is one of my all-time favorites and I'm looking forward to Psycho-Pass, thank you!

FYI Psycho Pass has a similar issue cause only the first is written by Urobuchi, and I have heard the second season is ass. But IMO first season was conclusive enough to be satisfying.
PS- the OPs and endings are god tier, just one more thing to look forward to
Apr 16, 2021 2:15 AM

Feb 2019
voidrealms said:

Heaven's Feel comes before Zero.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Apr 19, 2021 5:46 AM
Jul 2020
I didnt like ubw much but I liked heavens feel even more than zero.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Apr 7, 2012

529 by CondeSebastian »»
May 23, 3:10 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

14 by Spoopy69 »»
May 17, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.