Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 15, 2021 12:43 AM
Aug 2020
Kiss x Sis, in my humble opinion, is currently one of the best harem anime out there. Yes, it may have some questionable moments at times, but I think this series does a lot of things that people just do not give proper appreciation to. It’s not just because of its crisp animation and cunning use of satire, but also because of its heartwarming and relatable themes, surprisingly well-written characters, and especially the well-known but misunderstood, “Piss Arc”. I am here today to discuss the first two piss scenes in one of my personal favorite arcs in this masterpiece of the harem genre.

(And no, I am not joking. I can assure you, this is a full fledged review of this spectacular and heavily underappreciated arc.)

*NOTE: I will be discussing the TV version of the anime.

PISS SCENE #1:

The first piss scene in the what I like to call, the “Piss Arc”, really shows off the elite
talent of Munenori Nawa’s incredible directing. The way they build up suspense with Miharu Mikuni’s desire to take a nice, glimmering piss by adding very unfortunate events caused by the protagonist, Keita Suminoe, in his battle against hiding from his overly obsessed and protective step-sisters.

After a series of unfortunate events for the Piss Arc’s main character, Miharu, she finds herself locked in a storage room with the protagonist, Keita. Miharu up to this point cannot just simply handle the long wait of her urgent need to piss, and is quivering in the temptation to finally let it all out. Keita, who found a way out of this dire situation for the two by finding a window that they can escape out of. The problem here is that the window is too high up to be reached, so unfortunately for Miharu, as she is the lightest one out of the two, must be raised up on Keita’s shoulders in order to reach the window, and find her way to the nearest women’s bathroom (to take a piss of course). Though, another unfortunate event occurs for the poor suffering Miharu, as Keita is lifting her up, her sensitive private parts slightly rub against Keita, and this is the moment that Miharu reaches her absolute breaking point. In a valiant moan, the suffering Miharu finally lets go of her problems, and lets out one wet, glistening, and satisfying piss, and drenches our protagonist in the one thing he may or may not have desired: piss. Miharu is very embarrassed about the situation, but Keita, being the kind, sweet, and caring guy that he is, helps Miharu in the cleanup of her piss, thus ending one of the funniest and most heartwarming scenes in this anime, and in my opinion, in all of anime.

PISS SCENE #2

The second piss scene takes place in a very special moment for our protagonist, the Annual Moon Festival. The animation in these scenes were, to put it lightly, absolutely top notch with the beautiful lights, and breathtaking moon. As we find our main man Kieta getting into yet another scrum with his older sisters; battling who will take him to the festival, we see star of the Piss Arc, Miharu, in yet another unfortunate situation; having to take a piss, yet again. Miharu gets lost in the crowd of big hot steamy men, however that's not the only time the situation gets a little steamy. Miharu finally finds a nice tranquil, soundless, peaceful place to take part in a nice, simple, and succulent release of piss. Little did Miharu know that the situation would become even more unfortunate, as the protagonist Kieta would soon bestow upon Miharu taking a nice, moist, and luscious piss, as Miharu could not hold it in any longer. I just absolutely adore how the piss stream glimmers off Kieta’s eyes in the firework lit-up sky. This is another example of the outstanding directing and animation by Munenori Nawa. He really had me tied into the plot and characters, and I was damn ready for more of that action. I really felt a connection to Miharu’s embarrassment, as I feel the same embarrassment when I do the same at my public pool. After this scene concluded, I really felt a connection brewing between Kieta and Miharu, and one of my favorite ships next to Kaori x Hospital Bed, set sail.

In conclusion, I truly believe Kiss x Sis gets quite a bad wrap because it's sensitive and suggestive subjects. Though in my opinion, after thoroughly reviewing and dissecting this show, I do truly believe that this is a hidden gem, and I would highly recommend watching it with an open mind. I feel that anyone could relate to Miharu’s embarrassment. Munenori Nawa is a great director and I thank him for sharing the joy that is Kiss x Sis.

If you enjoyed our review of the Piss Arc we have one final delectable scene in the Piss Arc from the TV series we would love to share, please give us your feedback in the comments below!

Mar 15, 2021 3:02 AM
Apr 2020
My man gets it. Truly cultured indeed
Mar 15, 2021 3:15 AM
Feb 2020
Lovely. Someone finally gets it.
Mar 15, 2021 5:40 AM
Aug 2020
Nickk_Ani said:
My man gets it. Truly cultured indeed

Thank you, I try my best.
Mar 15, 2021 8:16 AM

Oct 2019
This is the most profound, unique and clever essay that describes the complexity of Mikuni’s character and her “Piss Arc” scene.
10/10.
Better love story than Twilight.
True Man of Culture.
Mar 15, 2021 9:39 AM

Jun 2012
S L O W C L A P

That was brilliant.
Mar 21, 2021 10:37 AM
Aug 2020
RandomGuyScott said:
This is the most profound, unique and clever essay that describes the complexity of Mikuni’s character and her “Piss Arc” scene.
10/10.
Better love story than Twilight.
True Man of Culture.

I got a five day ban for this 😞😞😞
Mar 25, 2021 4:48 AM
Feb 2021
SlinkMAL said:

I got a five day ban for this 😞😞😞

😂😂😂😂😂
Jun 15, 2021 11:21 PM
Mar 2020
SlinkMAL said:
Kiss x Sis, in my humble opinion, is currently one of the best harem anime out there. Yes, it may have some questionable moments at times, but I think this series does a lot of things that people just do not give proper appreciation to. It’s not just because of its crisp animation and cunning use of satire, but also because of its heartwarming and relatable themes, surprisingly well-written characters, and especially the well-known but misunderstood, “Piss Arc”. I am here today to discuss the first two piss scenes in one of my personal favorite arcs in this masterpiece of the harem genre.

(And no, I am not joking. I can assure you, this is a full fledged review of this spectacular and heavily underappreciated arc.)

*NOTE: I will be discussing the TV version of the anime.

PISS SCENE #1:

The first piss scene in the what I like to call, the “Piss Arc”, really shows off the elite
talent of Munenori Nawa’s incredible directing. The way they build up suspense with Miharu Mikuni’s desire to take a nice, glimmering piss by adding very unfortunate events caused by the protagonist, Keita Suminoe, in his battle against hiding from his overly obsessed and protective step-sisters.

After a series of unfortunate events for the Piss Arc’s main character, Miharu, she finds herself locked in a storage room with the protagonist, Keita. Miharu up to this point cannot just simply handle the long wait of her urgent need to piss, and is quivering in the temptation to finally let it all out. Keita, who found a way out of this dire situation for the two by finding a window that they can escape out of. The problem here is that the window is too high up to be reached, so unfortunately for Miharu, as she is the lightest one out of the two, must be raised up on Keita’s shoulders in order to reach the window, and find her way to the nearest women’s bathroom (to take a piss of course). Though, another unfortunate event occurs for the poor suffering Miharu, as Keita is lifting her up, her sensitive private parts slightly rub against Keita, and this is the moment that Miharu reaches her absolute breaking point. In a valiant moan, the suffering Miharu finally lets go of her problems, and lets out one wet, glistening, and satisfying piss, and drenches our protagonist in the one thing he may or may not have desired: piss. Miharu is very embarrassed about the situation, but Keita, being the kind, sweet, and caring guy that he is, helps Miharu in the cleanup of her piss, thus ending one of the funniest and most heartwarming scenes in this anime, and in my opinion, in all of anime.

PISS SCENE #2

The second piss scene takes place in a very special moment for our protagonist, the Annual Moon Festival. The animation in these scenes were, to put it lightly, absolutely top notch with the beautiful lights, and breathtaking moon. As we find our main man Kieta getting into yet another scrum with his older sisters; battling who will take him to the festival, we see star of the Piss Arc, Miharu, in yet another unfortunate situation; having to take a piss, yet again. Miharu gets lost in the crowd of big hot steamy men, however that's not the only time the situation gets a little steamy. Miharu finally finds a nice tranquil, soundless, peaceful place to take part in a nice, simple, and succulent release of piss. Little did Miharu know that the situation would become even more unfortunate, as the protagonist Kieta would soon bestow upon Miharu taking a nice, moist, and luscious piss, as Miharu could not hold it in any longer. I just absolutely adore how the piss stream glimmers off Kieta’s eyes in the firework lit-up sky. This is another example of the outstanding directing and animation by Munenori Nawa. He really had me tied into the plot and characters, and I was damn ready for more of that action. I really felt a connection to Miharu’s embarrassment, as I feel the same embarrassment when I do the same at my public pool. After this scene concluded, I really felt a connection brewing between Kieta and Miharu, and one of my favorite ships next to Kaori x Hospital Bed, set sail.

In conclusion, I truly believe Kiss x Sis gets quite a bad wrap because it's sensitive and suggestive subjects. Though in my opinion, after thoroughly reviewing and dissecting this show, I do truly believe that this is a hidden gem, and I would highly recommend watching it with an open mind. I feel that anyone could relate to Miharu’s embarrassment. Munenori Nawa is a great director and I thank him for sharing the joy that is Kiss x Sis.

If you enjoyed our review of the Piss Arc we have one final delectable scene in the Piss Arc from the TV series we would love to share, please give us your feedback in the comments below!

He is spitting straight facts
Jun 29, 2021 7:05 PM
Aug 2020
Glordit said:
S L O W C L A P

That was brilliant.

thank you thank you

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 21, 2010

122 by Frsonfash »»
Jan 16, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2010

63 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jun 7, 2010

61 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 24, 2010

75 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:49 PM

Poll: » Kiss x Sis (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - May 17, 2010

97 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.