Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2021 4:26 PM

Nov 2019
Male lead is utter garbage. Nothing else to say. Like literally he is a hypocritical mothafugga, fake as it gets. First 2 episodes was so well done but 3rd episode just atrocious. Dont want to spoiler but this will hurt you more rather than wholesomeness. If you want to watch just watch first 2 ep and see it as an OVA. After that it takes the drama aspect to the extreme. Not enjoyable.
๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
Mar 13, 2021 5:01 PM

May 2019
It also got one from me simply a waste of time. You are not alone to felt that way. None of these characters in particular felt human or can be emphatized. Just find some other better romance drama to watch and move on.

Mar 13, 2021 5:05 PM
Oct 2019
Tbh, i quite enjoyed it. Was getting bored of every romance being wholesomeness, and cute. I would really recommend this if you're looking for something different, i guess.
Mar 13, 2021 5:20 PM

Oct 2019
I do agree that most of Takayuki’s problems could have been resolved very easily from an objective and pragmatic standpoint.
Then again if that happened we wouldn’t have a story.
Maybe your lack of enjoyment comes from expecting a wholesome romance? Which is not, never intended to be.

The Visual Novel is plot heavy and very tragic in many aspects so it’s supposed to be unbearable to watch because it goes for shock value and emotional breakdown so of course the adaptation would be similar in that regard.
Mitsuki and Haruka are very tragic female characters in their universe (Maybe not to the level of Mayuri from Steins Gate but similar in the way they are used as plot devices, aside from their roles as main heroines, in order to branch out and expand a major and more complex story than expected) although Haruka definitely wins in the tragedy department between the two female leads of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

If the characters did not feel human enough might be from the rushed adaptation of the route, considering that this is an 50+ hours long game and it even has 2 parts, 1 Spin-off so of course they wouldn’t have time to properly build the story.
RandomGuyScottMar 14, 2021 11:13 AM
Mar 14, 2021 3:03 AM

Dec 2015
Literally painful to watch, not hard to watch but like heartachingly painful.
Mar 14, 2021 7:26 AM
Jan 2016
I saw this as a kid and remember just feeling heartache from how tragic this was for Haruka. When I watched it again as an adult, I realized it wasn't that pretty at all as an anime. I struggled to accept how ugly things were. But I also appreciated it because it's more realistic and not some rose-tinged shoujo where things always end well for everyone.

It is frustrating to watch subpar humans being projected in anime. I felt that way towards Takayuki for not knowing who to prioritize, but I hated Mitsuki more for being selfish and partly causing the accident. Still, I think the characters are intentionally portrayed not to be likeable, but to be human.
Mar 16, 2021 12:55 PM

Nov 2019
Igzeivy said:
The OP has the most mainstream anime as his favorites.
Surely, he never gets out his house, and when he gets out will have photophobia because he doesn't see the outer world.

I can't recommend him a masterpiece as Nana if he hated Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

And everyone that hates Kgne surely has a high mean score. Okno.

OP has Kanokari and FranXX with 8 and the true trash called Yosuga with 7.

I mean ok its rather realistic based and I dropped it but gave it another chance and it is not as bad as I expected, I suppose it was pretty good but the main problem is that this is an anime with the romance tag. And surely in the first 2 episodes there is romance and I enjoyed them a lot but third ep and on its just pain like literally. No wholesomeness. It seems like the author was the saddest person on earth to have created this sad story. Thing is as a romance anime fan you expect a happy ending with some conflicts and perhaps I did expect a cliche story and this was for more elitists that are the people with a lot of life experience and I am just a mainstream because of liking masterpieces as Aot, fmab and demon slayer. Also is classroom of the elite really mainstream hmm dont think so but thats not the point here. The point is you can give even what you consider trash like yosuga and franxxx and 8 and 7 or hell even 10 because the story is like it should be. If there is echii tag and low score for yosuga on mal then you know you are going to watch trash but why do you do it? because you like the genres even though incest is despicable but hell who cares ? If you like it, its fine. Then having a high mean score does not mean your dumb and just give trash a high score its just that your not a knittpicky mothafugga elitist that lookes at everything objectively and not subjectively and analyses everthing and feels superior with their low mean score. Thats extremely ludicrous. Oh hey look your trash because you gave yosuga 7 and ur mean score is high. And your an introvert that does not like a certain anime in this case kimi ga nozumo which is why ur a escapist hehehehe. Ok so what am I trying to sayyyy???? Every one has an own taste and for me this was not eligible for the romance tag. Give this some kind of pain or tradegy tag lol.
LiliumTRMar 16, 2021 12:58 PM
๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
Mar 16, 2021 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
bro why is it bad, its muv luv it has to be good
removed-userMar 16, 2021 1:05 PM
Mar 16, 2021 2:48 PM

Nov 2019
Igzeivy said:
AkuiNoKoi said:

I mean ok its rather realistic based and I dropped it but gave it another chance and it is not as bad as I expected, I suppose it was pretty good but the main problem is that this is an anime with the romance tag. And surely in the first 2 episodes there is romance and I enjoyed them a lot but third ep and on its just pain like literally. No wholesomeness. It seems like the author was the saddest person on earth to have created this sad story. Thing is as a romance anime fan you expect a happy ending with some conflicts and perhaps I did expect a cliche story and this was for more elitists that are the people with a lot of life experience and I am just a mainstream because of liking masterpieces as Aot, fmab and demon slayer. Also is classroom of the elite really mainstream hmm dont think so but thats not the point here. The point is you can give even what you consider trash like yosuga and franxxx and 8 and 7 or hell even 10 because the story is like it should be. If there is echii tag and low score for yosuga on mal then you know you are going to watch trash but why do you do it? because you like the genres even though incest is despicable but hell who cares ? If you like it, its fine. Then having a high mean score does not mean your dumb and just give trash a high score its just that your not a knittpicky mothafugga elitist that lookes at everything objectively and not subjectively and analyses everthing and feels superior with their low mean score. Thats extremely ludicrous. Oh hey look your trash because you gave yosuga 7 and ur mean score is high. And your an introvert that does not like a certain anime in this case kimi ga nozumo which is why ur a escapist hehehehe. Ok so what am I trying to sayyyy???? Every one has an own taste and for me this was not eligible for the romance tag. Give this some kind of pain or tradegy tag lol.

Sorry for that reply, but I don't feel superior to everyone, I am an inferior person that thinks negatively about everything, and I am not kidding. I watched those anime when I was an idiot wannabe weeb, and after few months I realized that they are horrible and began to hate them. Look at me, my sixth favorite anime is hated by everyone...
But when I see a mean score of 8.00 I feel that those people are not honest, and when I see a mean score under 4.01 I feel that those people are absolute haters.

This anime made me drink two liters of water to avoid to cry, this gem almost convince me despite being an eroge adaptation.

Yeah absolutely understand that. But I dont think any of your fav anime is hated. If your talking about elfen lied, that anime is a gem and one of the best dont you dare say its hated. Lol
Mar 16, 2021 3:05 PM
Jul 2018
It is melodrama, what did you expect. I found the amnesia bit really fucking hilarious and how they handled the coma in general was so fucking unrealistic (seriously letting her grow her hair and making braids in the fucking hospital so when she will wake up she would be like a forest fairy or smt haha, nah that ain't how it works anime) that is became good in a way. Now, taking this show seriously? I could never do that. I apploud them for at least having sex and trying to explore the relationship further... if it only wasn't for that sweet sweet soup opera melodrama and love triangle crap.

Yeah, I already watched it in 2016 in one sitting. It was fine, would never revisit tho.
Mar 16, 2021 3:07 PM
Jul 2018
Bro its muv luv and its honestly decent, the way they handled the coma is so bad its funny but decent other than that.
Mar 19, 2021 6:00 PM

Apr 2012
Igzeivy said:
Surely, he never gets out his house, and when he gets out will have photophobia because he doesn't see the outer world.

i'm mostly agree with your post
except Nana being masterpiece, songs are good, but one of the female leads so fkng stupid it hurts
Mar 19, 2021 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
AkuiNoKoi said:
Igzeivy said:

Damn that topic, and that post, made me really curious about this anime haha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

181 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
May 10, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.