Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2021 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Ban and Meliodas' relationship remains so important in this season including this episode.

The Demon King is no joke but it looks like Meliodas isn't giving up in purgatory. Glad to see Elaine being relevant again. Oh an Ban's return to the surface world was badass imo.
Mar 3, 2021 1:28 AM

Nov 2007
The ruler, so others cannot surpass him? That's why everyone's power's absorbed?

They got flew away. KajiKaji's character gets despaired, but friend guy, also revealing his goal, encouraged him to fight again. Though fighting for over 1000 battles and 60 years.

Friend guy learned cure? and learned what is ruler's power is. Interchange power?

Father vs. son. That pig sacrificed himself to protect and let them go instead. KajiKaji's character got a power to destroy king? That why he was afraid of emotion part of him to be back.

Friend guy simply told what happened after being able to return and left again alone for his love, who fought to her limit. He used up his power of immortality to save her.

Funny ver. of when returning to where the group are in preview.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 3, 2021 5:32 AM
Jun 2019
Ban and Meliodas relationship is really good and really important for the story

The battle between Ban, Meliodas, and Wild with the Demon King is finally happened this episode and it is good

Ban finally return, that scene is just give me a chill, supported with a good ost

Mar 3, 2021 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
this episode was pretty nice, cool fights and stuff and they finally got out, rip to wild though :(

ban not immortal anymore either, wonder whatll happen next..?
Mar 3, 2021 9:48 AM

Dec 2013
Ofc Wild was going to die but I really hoped he was going to make it to the end.
Mar 3, 2021 10:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's nice to have a focus on Meliodas and Ban again, the battle against the demon king was pretty tense... it's sad for Wild to be honest, but at least Ban managed to come back and save Elaine, but seems like that he lost his immortality too.
Mar 3, 2021 10:35 AM

Jun 2019
That was a pretty good episode. The fights were good as well. Demon King is really strong. Glad Ban made it back and soon Meliodas will too. Too bad, Wild lost his life in the fight.
Ban lost his immortality and now he's a normal human. Also, it was adorable to see Elaine and Ban back together.
Mar 3, 2021 11:21 AM

Aug 2020
Ban saved Elaine, good for them.
Mar 3, 2021 11:46 AM

Jul 2017
The immortal Ban, Meliodas and Wild, facing off against The Ruler (for a Demon Lord/King), an intense battle of immense failures and one slim chance of winning. RIP Wild, you've done your sacrifice well.

After such a long absence, Ban finally made it back into the mortal world, and made it just in time with Elaine and the fairies fighting a losing battle against the monsters.

The real draw with Ban losing his immortality for Elaine, that's the promise of love right there.

Time to wrap everything else up!
Mar 4, 2021 12:02 AM
Aug 2018
Was it just me, or did the execution in this episode feel very perfunctory and awkward? The events mostly just happened and there was basically no build up to it.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Mar 4, 2021 12:10 AM
Jul 2018
Wild is such an MVP for presenting his Killua form and going out like a champ.
Mar 4, 2021 12:15 AM

Sep 2019
Ban gave up on his immortality for Elaine, that scene was so cute but I think it should’ve been more impactful.
Mar 4, 2021 1:20 AM
Nov 2020
Bans Ultimate goal was once to become immortal... he gave up his power without hesitation in order to save her. The ending of the episode hurt so much, but was very satisfying.
Mar 4, 2021 2:06 AM
Feb 2021
Even thought this episode had some amazing fight, to me, it looked like it lacked something before wild sacrifice. I think it just happened to me :/ right ?
I thought AOT was overrated , but S4 changed my mind. It's epic.

Highly recommend it
Mar 4, 2021 4:18 PM
Jan 2021
Loving the story but hating the animation.
Mar 4, 2021 4:19 PM
Jan 2021
Plzzz..... Just a lit bit better animation.
Mar 5, 2021 12:17 AM

Oct 2017
Ban and Meliodas duo was cool as usual. Also my man Ban gave up his immortality to save his love, he's a true man. I'm glad he can be together with Elaine.
Mar 5, 2021 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
the friendship of melioda and ban it is very good but the arrival of the ban on the surface was very good now ban has lost his immortality.
Mar 5, 2021 7:33 AM
Sep 2020
eWEQRW123123 said:
Was it just me, or did the execution in this episode feel very perfunctory and awkward? The events mostly just happened and there was basically no build up to it.

Yes, the whole episode was choppy. No contextual clues on following events, there was no flow.
Mar 6, 2021 1:04 PM

May 2018
Rip Wildo, you were a good boar T_T
Mar 7, 2021 9:05 PM

Nov 2012
I know she's a fairy and extremely old, but I wish they'd make Elaine look more adult. It looks like Ban is in love with a grade schooler. Her dress looks like a little girl's nightie.
Mar 8, 2021 1:15 PM
Mar 2021
This episode was better and more interesting, anyway for me 7ds remains a tangled anime in which the story is so predictable for me
May 23, 2021 3:28 PM
May 2018
Can't lie the story is stirring me away from the animation, Would of liked to see Wild on the surface. Nice to see Ban and Elaine back together, curious to see Ban's upgrade after purgatory. Just waiting on my guy Meliodas to return.
Jun 14, 2021 4:06 PM

Mar 2014
The asspulls are out of this world man, first Wild's full throttle, then Meliodas breaking free of the Demon King, then Ban being able to give life to Elaine. All these could have been executed in a way that could make them seem less sudden and out of nowhere if there was proper build up instead of shoving the info simply when it's convenient for the story. As a result I didn't feel a thing for Elaine's revival tbh, which is a shame. The good thing about this episode is Meliodas' and Ban's friendship. And ofc Wild, I hope he hasn't died like this I really want him to see Hawk :(
Jun 27, 2021 8:10 AM
Jun 2016
dragynfaerie said:
I know she's a fairy and extremely old, but I wish they'd make Elaine look more adult. It looks like Ban is in love with a grade schooler. Her dress looks like a little girl's nightie.

Ugh I totally agree with you. The older I get the more weirded out by the very clear physical age differences between them, especially when they kiss. I get fairies are supposed to be youthful and all but I mean… if she looked more like how King does now that would make it slightly better
Jun 27, 2021 11:09 AM

Nov 2012
HealthyPeach said:
dragynfaerie said:

Ugh I totally agree with you. The older I get the more weirded out by the very clear physical age differences between them, especially when they kiss. I get fairies are supposed to be youthful and all but I mean… if she looked more like how King does now that would make it slightly better

Exactly. King could always change to the big fat adult look. So, I thought she'd want to age herself some.
Jun 29, 2021 7:49 PM
Oct 2019
i thought ban might just use his never-ending supply of life force to continually "top off" elaine whenever her life force began to dwindle again. essentially they'd both be immortal. but giving up his immortality to give her life again also works

not really sure how to feel about the fight against the demon lord. what did we actually learn? not sure it actually provided a whole lot
Jun 30, 2021 4:50 PM

Nov 2010
Aw, so unfortunate that Mild couldn't make it back.

It's too bad Ban had to give up his immortality. Now he only has several decades left to spend with Elaine, while Elaine will live on for centuries if not thousands of years. She's gonna be alone unless she commits suicide and join him in the after life.
Jul 4, 2021 3:34 AM

May 2015
So Ban is no longer immortal. At least Elaine is alive.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 6, 2021 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
eWEQRW123123 said:
My thoughts exactly, everyone says amazing fight bla bla where in reality, there wasnt any actual fight, build up.. Nothing.. Everything just happened instantly.. Was that all about the infamous demon's world that we've been hearing about?

You guys are either delusional or haven't watched another anime in your life. This was a terrible episode
Nov 19, 2021 10:11 AM

Jan 2021
Ban really gave up his immortality for a legal loli I thought since he was immortal he would have infinite energy to save Elaine but I guess not
Dec 30, 2021 8:38 PM

Aug 2018
Is Ban really not immortal anymore?

May 6, 2022 1:39 PM

Jan 2020
Wild survived, only to burning away his life energy to let Meliodas and Ban escape. He truly was too beautiful for this world, and to think he had Volt Tackle in his back pocket. What a waste of a perfectly good character.

Can Ban really say he has Elaine forever if he's no longer immortal? Not that I particularly care about his immortality, it's just that he's going to die now, probably before Elaine, so there isn't really a forever anymore. It's just however long he ends up living. Though, I wouldn't rule out losing his immortality getting retconned by some random Fairy spell pr artifact once everything is settled down.

And, finally, Meliodas is returning with what looks to be a completely world-breaking power-up.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 30, 2022 7:26 AM

Sep 2018
These stupid time skips in Purgatory seem so ridiculous, another casual 60 years go by in the blink of an eye lol... The emotions are unfortunately gone for me with this anime, the stakes seem trivial, the fighting mundane, it's a shame really.
Aug 27, 2022 2:57 PM
Nov 2020
bad animation and ban stopped being immortal unfortunately for girl i hate :)))
Nov 24, 2022 1:54 AM

Apr 2019
and just like that, Kaido was defeated, poor Wild, he didn't get to reunite with Hawk. Ban lost his immortal powers, rip, don't Fairies live long lives? wouldn't that mean he will leave her once he dies, rip
Mar 3, 2023 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
Hard to care about a character likle Wild who barely got any screentime.
Mar 18, 2023 8:32 PM

Mar 2020
euh! it's Nanantsu ga kill ???? hmmmm xD
Sep 9, 2023 4:46 AM
Apr 2023
Really good again. They really stepped up this season with the quality. Seeing Meliodas, Ban and Wild fight the Demon King was fun, Wild dying was really sad and the reunion of Ban and Elaine was uncomfortable as always but sweet. So ye good to see them back on the human realm again.
Mar 1, 10:46 PM

Sep 2023
Reply to dragynfaerie
@dragynfaerie
I mean, she's like a thousand years old and Ban is what like 42 or something? Legal loli is best loli 👌 haters gonna hate 😂

----------

Man, I fear Ban could end up dying now that he isn't immortal anymore, but I still love what he did for Elaine. The heartbeat was the indication she is no longer undead but truly alive now. 😺

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.