Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2021 5:41 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Beautiful art design, but unfortunately the story was very boring and poorly written.

Even though the base of the story's concept is decently built with a reasonable reason of insecure child trauma of guilt from 10 years ago (for Fuuya to use a paperbag to hide his face) where he said "I hate everyone." in a emotional outburst from Umi's leaving (to move out) which upset Umi who told him "I never want to see your face again." ... is ridiculous.
To be fair, it is a comedy, but overall it's mediocre for how immature the main characters are with Fuuya being a creative weirdo hiding his identity while still loving her since he was a child, to Umi slowly (poorly developed from the plots and bad writing) falling in love with him.

In the end he reconciles with her after he rejected her confession from guilt of the past as the climax to a dramatic final plot to then have them become a couple which was very basic and unoriginal.
It's somewhat cute, but it was disapointing in quality and ultimately bad. 2/10.
Jun 23, 2021 1:42 AM
May 2020
the happy ending.
Mar 6, 2022 6:54 PM

Jul 2021
they didn't kiss :( but happy ending is always welcome, 8/10.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru Chapter 3 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jun 22, 2021

2 by Tamasul »»
Apr 16, 2022 11:58 PM

Poll: » Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru Chapter 14 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jun 23, 2021

1 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 6, 2022 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru Chapter 13 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Dec 11, 2020

2 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 6, 2022 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru Chapter 12 Discussion

Komlan_6 - Jun 23, 2021

2 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 6, 2022 6:50 PM

Poll: » Kamibukuro-kun wa Koishiteru Chapter 11 Discussion

Javiera - Nov 30, 2020

3 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 6, 2022 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.