Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2021 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Some confusion in this final chapter, but here's how I read it.

As for the stuff after Celes thanks Radim, I'm not 100% sure. My initial guess was that we had returned to the start of the story, as in before the brigade captures Reidol in chapter 1. That couldn't be it though since Myuto's wearing the outfit (which she receives after becoming a material) that shows her cleavage. But notice the rose symbol is absent (whereas it's visible on the third page of chapter 35). Also notice how everyone's eyes look normal. Because of the two aforementioned details, it's safe to assume everybody is conscious and in control of their actions. So they've all accepted their roles as sex slaves.

In regards to wearing the powered suits and heading out at the very end, that's another thing I'm not sure about. It probably has something to do with Celes saying she's going to wear the mask of the Silver Dragon for Radim's sake (page 230). But I don't understand how materials are going to fight sex crimes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginryuu no Reimei Chapter 38 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 6, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2021 9:16 AM

Poll: » Ginryuu no Reimei Chapter 37 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2021 9:10 AM

Poll: » Ginryuu no Reimei Chapter 36 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2021 9:05 AM

Poll: » Ginryuu no Reimei Chapter 35 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2021 9:00 AM

Poll: » Ginryuu no Reimei Chapter 33 Discussion

0 by removed-user »»
Feb 6, 2021 8:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.