Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 31, 2020 11:39 AM
Jul 2019
This club is pretty much dead so not expecting too many responses, but feel free to talk about your favorite anime from this year or any other notable things you'd like to mention.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 31, 2020 11:59 AM
Jul 2019
My personal favorites from this year are Heya Camp△, a short-form anime related to the more well-known Yuru Camp△, and the Made in Abyss movie.

Heya Camp△: A cute little watch that looks better than the majority of 2020 anime. Recommended to Yuru Camp△ fans or anyone who wants something chill.

Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul: This has already been reviewed to death, with one particular review currently holding the record for the longest review in this esteemed club. All I have to add is to check out the 13-episode series first and then this movie.

Other anime that deserve a mention include the BanG Dream! Garupa☆Pico sequel (random humor involving BanG Dream characters), Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! (anime about making anime), Kakushigoto (a more comedic Usagi Drop), Ongaku (unique movie, bears some similarities to PPTA), and Bofuri (OP character wrecks everyone in VR game).
Mon_PanacheDec 31, 2020 12:02 PM
Dec 31, 2020 12:36 PM
Apr 2020
Favorite animes of the year (Personally rated 10)

Monster- Great mystery anime with several hidden themes, great character motivations, plot advancements, and action. Appreciating the work as a whole, "Monster" provides a little something for everyone that leaves even the most astute watchers (obviously not Steffphan Nah), second-guessing and questioning every minute detail.

Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan- Best comedy anime I've watched to date. Its quick and witty humor isn't for everyone, but it suited my tastes perfectly, leaving little to be desired.

The Promised Neverland- Yet another great mystery and psychological anime for "High IQ" and "Big Brain" anime lovers (again excluding Steffphan Nah), with exciting reveals of information through horror and a reality of the world that keeps both viewer and characters craving for more.
Jan 1, 2021 9:54 PM
Jan 2020
Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story.

This was definitely one of the animes of all time. It has characters and plot that are unlike any others I've ever seen. The show caught my interest. If you are a person that exists, it is possible for you to check it out!

Same goes for Burn the Witch.
NahLogicJan 2, 2021 12:26 AM
My candies:
Jan 13, 2021 8:21 PM
Jul 2020
K-On was definitely the best anime that I watched in 2020. It's a pretty popular slice of life, and I wholeheartedly agree with those who love the anime. Watching the Light Music Club develop both as a music group and as friends throughout high school was charming and wholesome, and gave me some very happy feelings. Watching the ending of the second season was bittersweet, because the conclusion was satisfying but the end of the anime was crushing.

10/10 masterpiece, truly a blessing from Kyoto Animation.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» SIGN PETITION!

Mon_Panache - May 31, 2021

0 by Mon_Panache »»
May 31, 2021 10:09 PM

» Recent Anime Review/Rating/ Discussion 2

AKim714 - Sep 24, 2020

18 by Mon_Panache »»
May 31, 2021 8:55 PM

» Recent Manga Review/Rating/ Discussion

AKim714 - Aug 31, 2020

16 by AKim714 »»
Apr 8, 2021 9:03 PM

» Recent Anime Review/Rating/ Discussion

AKim714 - Aug 7, 2020

20 by AKim714 »»
Sep 24, 2020 10:31 PM

» Anime/Manga Relations

Mon_Panache - Aug 19, 2020

12 by Mon_Panache »»
Aug 25, 2020 10:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.