Forum Settings
Forums
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt (Hey, How About Treason?) (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2020 8:45 PM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
For those of you who are still confused about what Natra Kingdom is, I can explain this. Even though this is already in the prologue, lol. There were a variety of nations, large and small, which was divided into two East and West by a great mountain range. Among them, there was a small country at the northern end that was developing mountain valleys of the great mountain range. The name of the country was the Natra Kingdom.

This is the autumn in Natra Kingdom, Despite the fact that the short summer comes to an end, the face of the people was still full of vigor, enthusiasm remained throughout the Natra Kingdom. The reason for that was the war that broke out before summer started by the invasion made by Marden. Looks like they're going to do something Wayne with Ninim.

In this volume at least they mention about royal diplomacy even though I myself do not know what diplomacy means. In addition, work diplomacy is not new when viewed from the history of the Natra Kingdom. They prepared a lot of gold for the soldiers and I doubt if the prince will stay here. In this era, It was not uncommon for trouble to appear just because who become the monarch. And if that trouble could not be solved with discussion, the solution would be using force.

Natra was only an Empire’s ally, which had a small power, it would be near impossible to interfere with the Empire’s politics, I want to see an illustration of Wayne smiling. Wouldn't it be surprising if the Natra Kingdom had a military school, judging from their diplomacy and troops of course I wouldn't be surprised.

Everything is going as planned, right now, Natra army, Antogadar army, and the province army should have met with each other. During his diplomatic life, Talm had traveled across many provinces and countries, during those times, he had made a connection with the current Gairan’s governor. Wayne looked into it, and asked him to mediate between him and the governor, and negotiate for military exercise between Natra army and Gairan’s territory army. With that, the Natra army could legally be placed within the imperial territory. Which means, their presence could not be denounced.

The reason for the exercise was of course, under the pretext of ‘Princess Louwellmina’s selfishness’. Because she was said to be in love with Wayne and her tomboyish personality wants to accompany him on a battlefield, she wants to see Wayne command his army. With such pretext, everything was made to look natural. To move Talm, the gold mine was used as a negotiation material. Of course, since the start, Wayne had planned to wholesale the mine to the Empire, they didn’t have a problem in using it as a negotiation piece. I'm still wondering who Greenach is ... I only get a few paragraphs that he never lied but it's still suspicious.

Autumn comes to an end and full winter finally comes to Natra. When Ninim was enjoying the scenery, a girl called and gave a document. I forgot what document this is, if you know something write it down here. What I get from this paragraph is about the contents of the document but I don't understand, this is the contents of the document. preparation for the winter was delayed due to the Empire’s delegation but, it seems everything is fine…Indeed, we should be able to pass the winter safely somehow… … But still, about the marriage between her highness the imperial princess and his highness the regent. As the Empire delegation returned, successive unexpected events happened in the Empire. Many information about rebellion in the Empire had spread, causing confusion. In such a situation, it was not the time to marry the princess, and they decided to freeze the talk until everything calmed down. Many of the Kingdom’s vassals sadly lamented such an ending.

The first thing Louwellmina did when she returned to the imperial capital city was to laying the groundwork to gather her own vassals. She then revealed the proof of rebellion plan. However, if she left the plan revealed as it was, there would be accidental victims due to suspicion of participating in the plan. Therefore, she gathered trusted retainers, revealed the plan to them and ask them to cooperate to eliminate those who participated. They must hurry. However, she needs to make sure she didn’t make any impatient move. Louwellmina then steadily gather her vassals, while maintaining exquisite balance.

Everything has been going well but, information is gradually leaking. If the information breaks loose, chaos would spread all over the Empire. As Viz had said, everything had proceeded according to her plan. But all of that was not due to her own power. Half a year had passed since the time the Azworld Emperor died. Princess Louwellmina provides information about the rebellion plan. Princess Louwellmina then carefully get rid of those who involved in the plan, and the three princes who realized that they were being trapped started to run around to purge those who got involved in the rebellion within their factions. As a result, the three princes’ power declined greatly, many people left them and gathered under Louwellmina. Thus, Louwellmina Azworld becomes the leader of a faction.

In the end, we’ve been manipulated thoroughly by Lova, If someone were to judge who was the winner at the end of this ordeal, Louwellmina’s name would come on top. There were many twists and turn, but she had managed to achieve her desire at least. But in retrospect, it was almost a free work! I had thrown the cost of military exercise to the Empire but, considering the expense of receiving the Empire delegations, in the end, it was still a deficit. Nanaki had managed to steal many important documents other than the rebellion evidence from Antogadar’s mansion. We can sell those to the Marquis back, and negotiate to lower the price of the mirror-dyeing fabric wholesale. Even if they include all of that, it was still just even! And if they openly traded a lot of things with Antogadar territory who had already under Lova’s camp, it would make they're look like on her side.

Natra is neutral, Natra will never get involved with the Empire factional fight. They tried various ways to avoid this and get involved with the factional dispute. If they're marry Lova and win the factional dispute, Whether they can enjoy their retirement life. In fact, she won’t hesitate to get involved in further troubles, and his life would be busier than right now. That is why he want to avoid that as much as possible. To stand side by side with this thing, it would be a real hardship.

When Wayne went to Gairan’s territory, these are all the documents that are waiting for Wayne’s decision. There are also department petitions that had been postponed due to the delegation visit. Next is half a month worth meeting schedule backlog with the kingdom’s influential people. since the marriage talk with Lova had come to an end with no result, it seems many nobles started to offer their daughter to become Wayne’s bride. That is why, if he don’t want to get married yet, be must do the best for marriage.

It can be seen in the last sentence that Wayne has given up on this.
Dec 30, 2020 7:39 PM

Feb 2015
Political marriage POGGERS POGGERS! You know what, the flag that Lowa herself set, I already thought that she loves him actually but I just had to stop myself from actually believing it... Oh well, good luck to her being the first ever Empress... mhhhh but well, she herself already confess so you know... well, good luck I guess? I honestly doubt we're ever going to reach this one. The little details of allusion to their time in the Empire military school was quite fluff and nice read.

Lowa empress arc when? WHEN?!

The accidental death was quite omegaLUL... oh boi everything literally turned to shit. I mean at the very least he deserve it... oh and he was drunk too I remember. His father actually thinking about it was quite funny and very sad at the same time.

West trying to rise up rebellion in the East to weaken them does make sense. I mean Empire is the only one that stood alongside when it comes to POWER.

let's say that Wein wanted the discrimination against Fahlm to be eradicated. That's simply means to go on war with the West which honestly, there's absolutely no chance of it happening if we're going to use the words that Wein himself said to Lowa at that time. Because it's a deeply rooted culture in the West, which is literally the same for the Empire. Oh well, change has to happen but I mean, Natra is still fucking broke. I mean osananajimi herself already alluded that her flag will be doomed anyway, but well we can all hope.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu: Souda, Baikoku shiyou Volume 9 Discussion

luinthoron - May 23, 2022

0 by luinthoron »»
May 23, 2022 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu: Souda, Baikoku shiyou Volume 3 Discussion

AnonymousGuy9 - Jul 9, 2020

3 by _Ako_ »»
Dec 31, 2020 11:42 AM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu: Souda, Baikoku shiyou Volume 1 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 27, 2020

1 by _Ako_ »»
Dec 29, 2020 7:35 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu: Souda, Baikoku shiyou Volume 6 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 28, 2020

0 by Syureria »»
Dec 28, 2020 7:24 AM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu: Souda, Baikoku shiyou Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 28, 2020

0 by Syureria »»
Dec 28, 2020 7:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.