Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2020 1:02 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a tedious and dragging episode. From Xia Ling's new skills but with very long winded magic chants, the generic and repeated (and boring CG) mob rushes impending Cao's advance, Bei Lou's shackled attacks to free his daughter (not actually a surprise but at that point I didn't care anymore) to Nan's repeated mouthing about Bei Lou's betrayal or whatever that betrayal is has not been explicitly explained yet. The only thing refreshing was Shuier's behavior at the very end, from rebuking General Nan's snide remark to defying her father's wish to run away then stood beside him because "she learned from him".
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 20, 2023 11:53 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I’m so confused on why General Men was able to overpower those soldiers while his powers are suppressed and he can’t use his arms lol, might be the most useless soldiers I’ve seen in anything. At least the story is pretty good tho, I enjoyed Xia Ling using her powers in a fight and this Shuier stuff is interesting, I think we might be coming up on the scene that got my friend interested in this in the first place as well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 5 Discussion

tofei - Nov 19, 2020

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 20, 2023 9:52 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Nov 18, 2020

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 19, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 2 Discussion

RyuJinSapt343 - Nov 14, 2020

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 18, 2023 1:21 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 1 Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Nov 18, 2020

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 18, 2023 12:22 PM

» Zhen Hun Jie 2 Preview

Xealias - Nov 17, 2019

15 by NamaloomShacks »»
Jun 27, 2020 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.