Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm Standing on a Million Lives
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2020 9:52 PM

Oct 2016
Ok episode, I actually liked Shindou's backstory. But, yeah they're all useless lmao. Except Yotsuya and now Kahvel.

And that reveal that Kahvel likes cutting flesh of living things was actually funny. Now she has a supply of heroes that never dies to satisfy her craving for flesh. Shame that Kahvel isn't from the real world so, she'll probaby not stay long as a main character.
Oct 24, 2020 10:38 PM
Apr 2020
Yuusuke is quite a jerk this episode. For crying out loud, defeated in an instant. lol

A new member of their party. Kahvel will surely help them get stronger.

Oct 25, 2020 12:14 AM

Mar 2014
Finally a nice clean break from the typical isekai trope. The MC knows the smartest move to keep them all alive is for them to not all rush in to save her. Even though the new girl is absolutely convinced that he's a scumbag, maybe someday she'll realize he's doing the best move.

And again, he rolled a "weak" class with really useful abilities. Wonder when he's gonna utilize that "increase or decrease metabolism" skill...

Also, the way he rescued them made way too much sense. Got reinforcements from the nearby town and helped them take care of a local den of bandits.

Almost forgot, but we also got a little more juicy worldbuilding in the fact that time passes much faster in the other world compared to their world. A few weeks at home is 5 years for them!
Oct 25, 2020 8:02 AM

Mar 2010
Not that great, but good to see some leveling..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 25, 2020 9:08 AM
Jul 2020
this was a great episode, glad their not super op and actually gotta learn.

Pftt the second Kahvel started fighting the giant dude I correlated her with Hanji Zoe.
Oct 25, 2020 12:00 PM

Mar 2010
luinthoron said:
As an Estonian, I just can't get over the fact that someone named their daughter Kahvel... :P

Haha true. Although on the list page she's named Kahabell, so i'm not sure which one is correct. Anyways!! Fun fact about Estonian is that the author will in fact use Estonian for two of the characters (Väike daam), although i believe it was randomly chosen. Twitter
I hope these episodes get animated so i could hear how they will pronounce it :D
Oct 25, 2020 4:34 PM

Jul 2019
If only the MC and the female knight could be the main duo. They're cool. The three girls... they're useless losers and stupid but with huge egos, somehow. They should be called the useless trio because that's what they are. lmao
Life is a despicable endurance race
Oct 26, 2020 4:32 AM

Feb 2007
Lylaaz said:
luinthoron said:
As an Estonian, I just can't get over the fact that someone named their daughter Kahvel... :P

Haha true. Although on the list page she's named Kahabell, so i'm not sure which one is correct. Anyways!! Fun fact about Estonian is that the author will in fact use Estonian for two of the characters (Väike daam), although i believe it was randomly chosen. Twitter
I hope these episodes get animated so i could hear how they will pronounce it :D

Ooh, that's nice to know. Not really a language you normally see in anime. :D
Oct 26, 2020 10:17 PM
Jan 2020
THIS WAS NOT THE MOST INTERESTING EPISODE BUT HEY, WE GOT SOME STORY IN

We got some past history this episode which was kind of good. I wanted to know what happened to that lady actually.
Yotsuya thought that he could beat the knight, the killing of the bandits was the best part about the episode.
It's more or less a degraded SAO.
Oct 27, 2020 6:44 AM
Mar 2020
Yuka's a bitch, worst character, useless ass motherfucker that only complains even though she herself is garbage. Suck my pp
Oct 28, 2020 1:28 AM

Aug 2013
lol garbage like Rental girlfriend gets rated higher than this huh?

MAL truly loves their useless pathetic MCs over normal ones or even OP ones

how does this end up being below 7 with most people saying 'its generic isekai' whilist giving 10s to generic romcoms

sigh
Oct 31, 2020 9:11 PM
Nov 2019
The scene where tokitake cringes at shindou's backstory lmfao
Nov 9, 2020 4:51 AM

Aug 2018
Okay, so "Darkness" has joined to a weird cast of: Maple, Kirito (s1) and Megumin.
Nov 9, 2020 9:32 AM

Jun 2019
Meh episode once again. Nothing special happened. Yotsuya using his powers against Berserker was LUL.
Dec 20, 2020 10:34 AM
Apr 2018
not being able to fend off human attackers is the dumbest thing a light novel author could come up with.
Like really stupid.
Feb 6, 2021 9:47 PM
Feb 2020
And lo' there was a harem.

and also:

Orange. Girl. Crazy.

(Like Crazy As A Box Of Frogs).

Youtsuya, I feel bad for you son. MC's got 99 Problems and These Girls.
Sep 14, 2021 3:06 PM
Jul 2021
Wow, JUST when I started thinking he MIGHT actually turnaround as a character, he abandons her and is a scumbag POS AGAIN. She literally had a heartfelt moment with you, and ASKED for your help while she was crying. It's okay to have scumbag characters in shows, but when your MAIN character is a selfish slimeball who only thinks about himself and is a powerless weakling with no courage it's pretty trash. Even if he has a plan he's still a POS. And he DIED immediately, he is literally the worst MC I've watched in awhile.
Oct 1, 2021 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
Ironic how the girls (or at least Yuka) call Yotsuya useless as so far he's basically solo-carrying the team so far with the rest doing nothing. Team composition feels weird with two swordswoman Kahabell and Kusue and three wizards Yuka, Iu and Yotsuya (who has another two classes)

Jan 4, 2023 6:29 PM

Dec 2012
When the NPC is best girl. Kahvel is giving me those Darkness vibes.
Feb 24, 2023 7:58 AM
Aug 2017
Yuka really just called Yotsuya a spineless slug and that the girls are the only decent people in this world. “He’s an idiot we don’t need help from that scumbag”. Kusue and Yuka then both get captured. Fucking useless girls. Yuka is really calling herself decent after she bonded with her bullies over the person who saved her as well as made Yotsuya out to be the bad guy. 

Man I’m done with this anime. Yukas voice is so painful and don’t even get me started on that magical girl shit. She has the face that just pisses me off. The only thing that bitch is capable of doing is complaining

Dropping this trash and gonna go rewatch anos voldigoat or redo of healer to recover my soul from this beta cuck 
OceanStream13Feb 24, 2023 8:04 AM
Aug 19, 2023 5:31 PM
Aug 2023
That knight NPC, Kahabel, is such a refreshing addition to the party. Yuka and Iu are still pretty terrible.

Iu's backstory is she learned that her having friends is her strength, and she considers coming to this game/fantasy world as losing everything because she has no friends there. She tries to recruit the MC as her friend because she needs his strength. Seeing how Iu is, she seems to be just using people. She doesn't seem to be treating the MC like a genuine friend, she seems like she manipulating him when recruiting him by grabbing at his hand when asking. This seems further evidenced by Iu being pissed that the MC wasn't coming to rescue them but instead competing the tournament, and agreeing with Yuka of "never letting him live it down" if he doesn't rescue them.

Yuka is garbage, she questions the MC on turning his back on rescuing Iu after Iu begged him for help the night before. Yuka is accusing him of betrayal!?! She's one to talk, after the last episode in which she manipulates the other two girls in to thinking the MC was a pervert for rescuing Yuka from being bullied in the washroom. Yuka also seems to be talking crap about Iu behind her back, saying she must have all the boys in the school at her beck and call.

Kusue seems to be the best of the three so far. She may be patheticly weak, but she was the only one to hope the MC was alright when the other two were complaining about him. She was also able to see the logic of perhaps not rescuing somebody for the sake of the mission, and didn't hold it against the MC for bringing it up.
Nov 24, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2023
love love lolveveveveveevev
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» A few questions about the series.

RudeRedis - Feb 9

16 by YuusukeYotsuya »»
Feb 10, 2:24 AM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

84 by Fatihjalaludin86 »»
Jan 30, 5:02 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

32 by Manuel777Anime »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2020

37 by Garrett_Dark »»
Aug 19, 2023 9:23 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

69 by Garrett_Dark »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.