Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 15, 2020 5:01 AM

Jan 2020
I would say this episode is better than the last one. The characters are a little more fleshed out and the newly introduced 2 characters seem kinda interesting. That lastc scene was really hilarious in my opinion.

All the gang members are really stupid, though. I don't understand why they thought attacking Tashiro one by one was better than attacking him all together at once.
Oct 15, 2020 7:30 AM

Feb 2014
Are they really gonna do an anime original plot? The pacing is balanced but the story is different from the manhwa.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 15, 2020 8:59 AM

Jun 2019
M-21 and Regis fighting. The girl with Regis is cute (a bit).
Rai loves Ramen and Director's house is full of freeloaders now.
Oct 15, 2020 9:53 AM

Feb 2016
I think I'm gonna skip this one, Not really into the ride of another butchered webtoon by Crunchyroll, the prequel OVA was bad enough.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 15, 2020 10:57 AM

Dec 2019
They should have keep the original location (Korea) instead of Japan.

They made a mistake:
Location is in Japan and we see Franky driving a car with a steering wheel on the left side. In Japan, steering wheel is on the right side.

But anyways, I still like Noblesse
Ḻ͖͚̤̥͂ͪͩ̽ͅo͖̺̒̉r̰̝ͣͤ̌̉̃̀d ͈̹̠͎͙̗ͪ̄͆ͪ̈̃̀R̩͌͂͑ͦi͔̯̱̣̹̜̲x͕̮̞̮̪̒͆̈́u̜̦͔͈̮͕͈͐̇̔̒̐el̰̖̦͒͛

Discord qhCsvqT

Make English people read this: Ohio go say mass
Oct 15, 2020 3:21 PM

Mar 2010
Yep. Still dislike regis, he can disappear like the girl for all I care. I do wish for the girl to be back... Idk why they removed her but stilll used the scene with her in it.

Seeing franken being mad but still listening to Rai was a bit funny.
StardewOct 15, 2020 3:34 PM
Oct 15, 2020 5:29 PM
Feb 2020
All the characters are mature, so why were they acting like kids?
I definitely found it amusing

With Franken as a character name, I find it hard to believe that he hasn't chosen something else. Even 'guard' could be better (Voyager if anyone recognizes it)
BastionoOct 15, 2020 6:05 PM
Oct 15, 2020 5:42 PM

Jun 2019
A decent episode. The introduction of the two new characters could make the inevitable fights more interesting, but I worry that their character dynamics will grow stale quickly. The action isn’t amazing, but it’s solid enough to keep me interested for the bigger ones later in the season. This anime hasn’t been great, but it has shown enough for me to not drop it.
Oct 15, 2020 6:14 PM

Oct 2008
omg why is my waifu Seira a bit tall!? on the manhwa she seems not to be that tall...

Oct 15, 2020 7:11 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The production is still reaaaaally bad for Production I.Gs standard and it's still kinda meh but... it actually made me smile a couple of times so... I guess sometimes it's doing something right for a moment?
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Oct 15, 2020 7:26 PM

Jul 2013
So 2 new characters in form of Regis and Seira got introduced. Both of them are also Nobles and seem to have similar power to Rai. Seira btw looks beautiful.

Even if things mostly happening in school atm I'm fine the pacing and the build up. They explained more in the first 2 episodes than TGoH did in 12 out of 13 episodes.

I definitely had some good laughs during the episode. Regis and Seira suddenly becoming new housemates of Franken, Rei and M-21 made everything pretty wild. Also the interaction between Franken and Rei was pretty funny because Rei doesn't give a fuck about anything and just wants to eat Ramen lol. From the last scene it also seems like M-21 and Regis won't become friends any time soon.

Curious to see what will happen next time. Maybe Union will make a move.

Oct 16, 2020 1:53 AM

Jul 2020
Fairly decent episode.

I like the fact that Frankenstein's house literally became an apartment for these monsters lol.

I accept random friend requests!
Oct 16, 2020 5:53 AM
May 2017
The pacing is good. I can see that it is building itself up slowly, letting us get a feel at how the characters are and the way they interact with each other using a mixture of Slice of Life and Comedy. I know this will be a bore to the shounen junkies at this moment but it’s actually a pretty clever idea. It’s doing what both TOG and GOH lacked, giving an opportunity for the audience to sus out the characters without straightaway throwing you into the plot ( besides the OVA ).There’s also the lore, it is very much there. For example: back in the OVA when Frankenstein was fighting the agent Marie, he said to her that everything about her started from him. As in her powers are somewhat connected to him in a way and we all know what the origins of Frankenstein in real life is all about. Then you add in the fact that M21 and his companions are also modified humans and the Union is an organisation that dabbles in scientific research and experimentation behind the scenes is honestly interesting considering Noblesse is tagged as Vampires. Speaking of, I actually enjoy how this isn’t the typical Vampire vs Human trope we are use to seeing. I like that the Nobles are in a way beings who have a strong urge to protect those who are so much weaker then them, since they give off such a cold persona at first glance. Raizel being naive to the modern world and not much for being a talker is funny to me but you can still tell that he has seen some stuff and is more intelligent then he seems, a really interesting MC. Frankenstein and M21 are also very likeable, their personality are great. The new Nobles Seira and Regis are quite some characters too, Seira is giving similar vibes to Rai with how silent she is in the background but you can tell that there’s definitely more to her then meets the eye with how she is observing and taking in everything and everyone around her. Regis and M21s interaction though was nice, I especially liked how M21 used Yu-chan? ( Shinwoo ) as an example to let Regis know that humanity has indeed evolved and don’t need the help of the Nobles in this time and age. Overall this show has potential, this weeks episode was good and I can’t wait to see how things progress throughout the rest of the anime
GreenScreen13Oct 17, 2020 4:09 PM
Oct 16, 2020 5:58 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty bizzare to see a show getting raked over the coals like this, when plenty of worthless seasonal dreck gets circle-jerked over by mindless fanboys.

This show isn't amazing but it's not bad either. Reasonably enjoyable so far, with a welcome focus on characterization, considering the genre.
Oct 16, 2020 7:04 PM
Sep 2017
ok seriously how does this show have a 6.75?!?! (as of me typing this) are people just hating it just to hate it or something?
Oct 17, 2020 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
So yeah Ive been intrigued with this anime, and this ep is a bit better for me since I just discovered the OVA lol.

Also is it me or just Seira just got too hot while she was under the scaffolds lol
Oct 17, 2020 8:39 AM
Sep 2020
I like it very much! but I really don't understand why the rating can be below 7 ??? did they immediately rate this show without watching the previous 2 episodes? so stupid.

for visuals, this episode is better than the previous episode whose visuals look very 'lazy'. but in this episode the visuals are much better. the jokes are not bad either. This episode has no flaws in my opinion, it's just that the pacing is a bit slow? I've read this manhwa many times, so actually the pacing isn't slow. indeed the plot of the original story does so.
I just hope the rating will go up to a minimum of 7 soon (I really hope so) and also hope that they add an arc where the m-21 enters the building where 'the infected' has been modified by crombell. Because if this arc doesn't exist, then I agree that people think the pacing is too fast. also hope the trio haven't fought with rael because if it goes straight to the lukedonia arc, i'll be very disappointed because the pacing is too fast.
I just wanna say that this episode is great
Oct 17, 2020 9:33 AM

Feb 2020
2 episodes are out but we still haven't seen even a tiny bit of Rai's Powers.

Episode 2 cleared out that we really need to watch the two OVAs before watching this.........

I like M-21's character....
Oct 17, 2020 6:24 PM
Apr 2015
Not the voice I was expecting Regis to have but not bad. Not a fan of how they took out the part where Frakenstein corrects M-21 telling him that Noblesse is a special title given to only one being (aka the strongest). Also think it would have been better if they stuck with the original translation where Frakenstein wonders if Regis thinks his mind control works hence playing along with Regis' commands, rather than just saying "Does he think I'm human". I can easily see how people could get confused from that line.

Before I get bashed, I'm in no way saying this adaption is bad (at least not yet), but that the removal of certain parts can easily confuse first time watchers or take away some of the "epicness" of the story.
_Sirius_Oct 17, 2020 6:32 PM
Oct 17, 2020 8:59 PM

Nov 2012
I feel sorry for Frankenstein.
When is M-21vgonna get a real name?
Oct 18, 2020 2:35 AM

Jan 2020
dragynfaerie said:
I feel sorry for Frankenstein.
When is M-21vgonna get a real name?

Hopefully quite soon.
Oct 18, 2020 7:56 AM
Mar 2015
Something is missing Maybe life
Oct 18, 2020 12:39 PM

Jul 2017
This episode is better in every conceivable way, but still kinda drab in places.

Another 2 superhumans, Regis and Seira, whom just like Raizen has the same powers, and Frankenstein with the Noblesse's aim to inquire their objectives, set the scene between both Raizen, Franken and M-21 against the "Noblesse" Nobles Regis and Seira.

Irregardless, human Shinwoo really dropped his guard against the Nobles, which make a joke out of his character to accept everyone as is, but definitely not the others. And guess what, his name now is Tashiro? That's just disservice to the webroon.

Regis questioning M-21 as to confirm that he was part of the Union sure makes for an interfering confrontation, and Shinwoo getting into the same trouble, but elevated sure doesn't make things easier. But the cat is out of the bag, and things take an abrupt turn.

The only hilarious part is Raizen requesting for more ramen, as if vampires can't get enough of it, and Frankenstein drowning in worries is just so sad to see: nothing but bickering after bickering.

A promising episode.
Oct 18, 2020 3:27 PM

Apr 2018
Got introduced to 2 new characters who are nobles as well. They are spending their time at the director's house while investigating the coffin. That fight scene tho was pretty good.
Oct 19, 2020 5:06 AM
Jun 2019
Alright episode. The pacing for this series has been so much better so far hope it continues.
Oct 19, 2020 11:17 AM
Oct 2018
This show will only last 12 episodes I can tell by looking at this Series
Oct 19, 2020 2:22 PM
Apr 2020
Really enjoyed the ep, lots of development with potential villans, Regis and Seira both look quite strong, I really like Rai, Frankenstein, and M-21. Honestly I think this series is really cool, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Oct 19, 2020 10:54 PM

Aug 2008
m-21 is a nice character, but my fav was tao in an end, even though was to hyper for me :)))
i might not like the changes on some parts but i will still continue to watch it
the story does goes in same directiojn anyway
The spider is watching
Oct 20, 2020 1:59 PM
Jul 2020
Foi um EP de introdução de personagem, tirando isso foi um EP normal.
Oct 20, 2020 3:41 PM

Feb 2015
anime-prime said:

The production design continues to be shockingly low for a Production I.G. project, but as long as it is enjoyable, that isn't the worst thing in the world.

yeah, it continues to bewilder me how they changed the animation from the OVA to this.

I really want Raizel to have more screen-time soon, since I really liked him in the prequel OVA's, but he still hasn't done much yet in this installment.

this could change since the anime is different, but rai isn't a very prominent character in a good amount of the arcs. they because he barely talks or does anything because everyone does everything for him. so just a heads up.

FateXBlood said:

Also, who tf is Tashiro-kun? Why are they calling him that when that's not his name at all? Does Shinwoo translate to Tashiro or something? Bruh

no, they straight up changed the location to japan, remember? they want to whitewash (not the SJW meaning) this webtoon hard for who knows why.
-----
i don't think i'll get used to regis' voice. they went way off the mark for that one. but his design is fine, and they really did his eyes justice. seria isn't as accurate as the webtoon as i would like but she's still beautiful. this episode was way better than last week.
Oct 21, 2020 7:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty good episode, I guess these two white hair "transferred students" are going to be very important for the story + we had some explanations about the Noblesse and it sure seems interesting, also that sort of "powers" fight we short but interesting too, nice.
Oct 22, 2020 3:38 AM
Apr 2020
Those gang members again. For crying our loud, defeated by a single student. Pathetic.

The two new Nobles appears to be siding the humans, investigating The Union to protect humans. Frankenstein's house is now more lively. Welp, he can't refuse his ramen-loving master Raizel. lol

Ao_SkyOct 22, 2020 4:10 AM
Nov 23, 2020 10:09 PM

Apr 2009
Shin-Woo (Tashiro) speeding by the school gate before M-21 closes it then continuing on made me chuckle a bit. I remember him being locked out on Noblesse Awakening. LOL

That billboard with "Noble Obligation" text that Frank & M-21 passed by was a nod to the origin of the title of this series, right?

Damn Tashiro can take a beating huh? And he can give some too in return!

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 9, 2020 10:43 PM
Jun 2020
ramen huh.........
Dec 23, 2020 10:53 PM

Nov 2012
....is it gonna be some big reveal later that these guys are vampires? because it's kinda obvious these guys are vampires
Feb 24, 2021 2:42 AM

Jul 2015
I love how Raizel, the strongest being out there, just stands there like its none of his business and lets Tashiro handle all the main character stuff. Director Frankenstein got quite the busy household over the course of a few episodes.

Mar 17, 2021 12:10 PM

Apr 2020
I enjoyed watching both 1st and 2nd ep
I havent read manhwa yet, probably thats why i still like it, but as non reader, this anime seems good so far~
Ginger guy fight scene was nice!
Poor director has to deal now with loud, big children haha
Not gonna lie, i knew Rai would choose Ramen at the end scene XD
Thats cute how he learn from students, a silent listener and observer~
Lapiz_ShadowMar 17, 2021 2:02 PM
Jun 12, 2021 10:14 AM

Aug 2018
Shinwoo is pretty cool

Dec 14, 2022 12:31 PM
May 2022
it was ok, pretty exiting
May 31, 2023 6:45 PM

Dec 2022
The last episode was kinda hard to understand but i'm glad this one makes it clearer.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 30, 2020

88 by Vysarine »»
May 3, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 16, 2020

64 by Vysarine »»
Apr 29, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.