Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2020 1:42 AM
Feb 2018
So yeah I pretty much watched the whole movie but when Jun disappeared on everyone who worked hard on the play. I just couldn't deal with it.

I just hated her with a passion. I don't even care about the love tricycle that came afterwards but I just couldn't keep watching after she just left everyone hanging when it was her idea from the start.

It's just bullshit.

I don't care the trauma she had from her past or thinking that she doesn't have a prince to save her but to leave everyone hanging like that when they worked so hard to make the play happen is just some utter 100% bullshit.

Yeah i know she was there for the ending but the fact that she had to make the mc come to her and then make her come is just utter nonsense.

Everyone doesn't liek the endong because of the romance tricycle but I couldn't care less when the fmc just betrays the whole class trust like that and i'm just supposed to be fine about it.

Like what????

THe rest of the movie was great but that betrayal by Jun was too much to take.
Jun 2, 2021 3:21 AM

May 2020
I agree.

What's wrong with the writer of this movie? She should have focused more on writing the drama between Jun and her mother.
Not a stupid conflict like this!
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Apr 26, 2022 2:56 PM

Oct 2021
I love how the author basically fucked the anime in the ass by just making up a bullshit ending.
I ain't here to waste my 2 hours of my life just to see that.
yes.
Aug 15, 2022 12:22 AM

Feb 2019
supernicolasman said:

I don't care the trauma she had from her past or thinking that she doesn't have a prince to save her but to leave everyone hanging like that when they worked so hard to make the play happen is just some utter 100% bullshit.

And yet it's a rather believable and realistic portrayal of how a real person suffering from her issues could behave in such situation.

And your lack of compassion just highlights the fact how hard those people have it in society. There are many people suffering similar disorders - at least on the level of symptoms - in real-life who often can't be 'fixed' as easily as it was shown in this movie. Those would NOT have been able to show up to the play in the last second just because someone manage to 'talk it out' with them. People who would have been scarred again and again because after mustering enough courage to fight against their condition, others once again blamed them for things not working out and being 'normal.'

Your lack of compassion and empathy actually feels a bit disgusting.
Especially since you even admit that the movie 'got to you' in other aspects - so it's not that you're not able to understand - but you still refuse to accept that someone suffering from a social-disorder/trauma just can't be acting 'normal' just by flicking a switch and telling themselves 'ganbatte.'

That said... disliking a story because of the author picking a certain moral/ending over a hypothetical other is pretty much what is wrong with today's perception of literature & media. It's like all people care is to get the expected outcome they prefer instead of challenging themselves and getting a look into different and new things. No wonder all around us becomes more and more like closed-in echo-chambers just repeating the one chant they knew and liked their whole life...
Jan 9, 2023 10:28 PM
Jun 2020
Dude really said he could never forgive the MC for ditching the musical…. after she ended up coming back…. and ALL her classmates were happy about it… AND weren’t mad at her at all either. Complete and utterly insane lack of comprehension here…
ShiftshaperJan 9, 2023 10:34 PM
Jan 20, 2023 10:09 AM
Mar 2021
Waveshaper said:
supernicolasman said:

And yet it's a rather believable and realistic portrayal of how a real person suffering from her issues could behave in such situation.

And your lack of compassion just highlights the fact how hard those people have it in society. There are many people suffering similar disorders - at least on the level of symptoms - in real-life who often can't be 'fixed' as easily as it was shown in this movie. Those would NOT have been able to show up to the play in the last second just because someone manage to 'talk it out' with them. People who would have been scarred again and again because after mustering enough courage to fight against their condition, others once again blamed them for things not working out and being 'normal.'

Especially since you even admit that the movie 'got to you' in other aspects - so it's not that you're not able to understand - but you still refuse to accept that someone suffering from a social-disorder/trauma just can't be acting 'normal' just by flicking a switch and telling themselves 'ganbatte.'

That said... disliking a story because of the author picking a certain moral/ending over a hypothetical other is pretty much what is wrong with today's perception of literature & media. It's like all people care is to get the expected outcome they prefer instead of challenging themselves and getting a look into different and new things. No wonder all around us becomes more and more like closed-in echo-chambers just repeating the one chant they knew and liked their whole life...

Thank you so much for this beautiful response it’s so true ❤️
Feb 19, 2023 8:42 PM
Feb 2021
Waveshaper said:
supernicolasman said:

I love you response. Thank you so much it's so true ❤️
Sep 13, 2023 12:14 PM
Oct 2016
yeah she is just an attention whore
Nov 2, 2023 11:09 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to Waveshaper
supernicolasman said:

@Waveshaper agreed these people are just idiots with a lack of compassionate and they fail to realize how grounded this movie really is. "Forced ending" my ass. People with no media literacy are always the ones who think they know the most
Mar 9, 6:56 PM

May 2014
Reply to grimmreefer
@Waveshaper agreed these people are just idiots with a lack of compassionate and they fail to realize how grounded this movie really is. "Forced ending" my ass. People with no media literacy are always the ones who think they know the most
@grimmreefer

I also agree with you guys. The only part I did not like is that Nito ended up with Tatsumi instead of Natsuru which made more sense to me. I mean with all the conversation Natsuru and Tatsumi had it would make more sense if they became a couple. Over the years it makes sense that Natsumi would have a change of heart when it comes to love. Especially after everything they went through.

More topics from this board

» let's talk about the ending ( 1 2 )

Joshiki - Mar 21, 2019

79 by sg_epk_1048596 »»
May 6, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Gar_Logan - Sep 20, 2015

244 by mangalicker94 »»
Mar 9, 6:41 PM

» Musical Songs

Saki_e_aql - May 23, 2022

1 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 24, 2022 9:49 AM

» Happy romance wise end?

Haldeyr - Feb 14, 2017

41 by SandraEis »»
Nov 16, 2021 2:30 PM

» Spoilers please? (please avoid if you want to remain spoiler-free :D )

karmenmeghan - Dec 31, 2015

7 by CarbonMD »»
Mar 23, 2020 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.