Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 15, 2020 2:47 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
It seems by 2025 the internet is off the chart if they can keep up servers running like that all the time.
Nov 11, 2021 3:16 PM

Jul 2021
I really liked the fact that Kirito came back. However the way Kirito's people and friends reacted when he returned I didn't like it, I thought it could have been a lot more emotional and impactful than it was.
asdasdsadad
Dec 20, 2021 11:47 AM

Apr 2013
So that corpse dude pulls a kagebunshin no jutsu while Kirito learned to fly while being a coma. After that the dragons almost die against an ability that the big old baddy shouldn't even have. It's such a random shitshow at this point...
Nov 17, 2022 3:12 PM

Mar 2019
I can't get enough of Kirito in his SAO clothing, he looks so goood!!

Also I really miss Eugeo, but there probably isn't a way for him to return.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 13, 2023 7:31 PM

May 2022
Amazing episode once again, Eugeo appears again LETS GOOOO!!! He helps push Kirito to victory against Vassago. Amazing fight and animation as usual. The spatial resources from the other players in red armor went for Kirito as Yuuki explained that those players don't want to kill each other, they want to see a beautiful, exciting, and fun world. Couldn't have said it better myself Yuuki, so amazing and beautiful. Kirito turns Vassago into the Gigas Cedar through sending the memory of his sword into his body, so long Vassago, get ready to spend years and years as a tree lol. Asuna and Kirito reunite for real, man I am in tears and filled with joy.

Back at the ocean turtle, one of the enemy guys probably shot the control panel because of time acceleration being locked with a safety limiter, and now there is 15 minutes before maximum acceleration occurs, which is going to cause problems for Kirito and Asuna in the STL. Finally, Alice wanted Anayori and Takiguri to go back to the mountains, but the two dragons instead fire at Miller, but no luck since his dark power is deflecting the fire. Kirito comes in and Alice is in tears just like I am. 5/5
Also why do people in this thread complain about Kirito being "OP" and trying to make a big deal over nothing? Kirito's high willpower and incarnation allows him to be as strong as he is, heal everyone, use the spatial resources from the other players and log them out safely after, and even fly. He wants to protect the Underworld, just like how he protected other virtual worlds that were valuable to him while protecting the people within. His nobility, conviction, kindness, and how much of a caring person he is makes him such an amazing character throughout this series.
Jan 21, 2023 5:10 AM

Nov 2010
3:42 Why is Kirito hesitating to "kill" those guys in red? They're just online avatars.
Ah nevermind. I got my answer right away. Apparently, if someone gets killed in a painful & violent way, it powers up Vassago. Kirito logged them out instead.
What about those who came in via converted avatars? Are they gonna be affected by the FLA or they'll just be forced to disconnect?
Feb 6, 2023 5:23 AM

Jul 2015
I didn't think Kirito had it in him to do such a merciless move of turning PoH into a tree so he can never log out, respect to that.

Dec 16, 2023 6:13 PM

Nov 2023
Eugeo wow that was so sad..
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.