Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2020 6:45 AM

Sep 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Overall a really cool read for every One Piece passionate, I've also read the french translations of the 2nd volume which was also great. 10/10 I don't have anything negative to say.
yikes
Aug 15, 2020 9:05 AM

Mar 2016
Doesn't this Novel A only have 3 chapters along with a Bonus chapter?

I wonder why MAL kept it as 11 chapters in total.
Jun 2, 2021 6:06 AM

Nov 2016
I enjoyed reading this so much. It deepened my understanding of Ace's character. There're so many interesting interactions and I would've loved to get even more in depth inside knowledge regarding other famous personalities, Whitebeard's territory and living on one of his ships.

There're still much to explore, even more so since we entered Wano. A shame that we didn't get to read about Ace's rise to 2nd Division Commander or his chase after Blackbeard. Like the places he stopped by etc. The cover story wasn't enough ;_;

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 23, 2021 5:58 PM
Sep 2020
When is the best time to read this novel? Do I need to catch up to Wano or can I start reading it after Marineford?
Oct 24, 2021 4:26 AM

Sep 2017
MasterShifu_ said:
When is the best time to read this novel? Do I need to catch up to Wano or can I start reading it after Marineford?

You can read it after the Luffy, Ace, Sabo flashback !
yikes
Oct 24, 2021 7:30 AM
Sep 2020
ItachiDxD said:
MasterShifu_ said:

What arc is that in?
Oct 24, 2021 9:26 AM

Sep 2017
MasterShifu_ said:
ItachiDxD said:

What arc is that in?

Right after Marineford
yikes
Oct 24, 2021 10:19 AM
Sep 2020
ItachiDxD said:
MasterShifu_ said:
What arc is that in?

Right after Marineford
Okay, thank you so much 🙏
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.