Forum Settings
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2020 9:33 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
For the first hundred pages it was nothing but the romcom portion. It's a bit refreshing since it's been just the serious stuff for a long while now, I guess the Valentine event was the last time this thing happened. And I was literally cracking up during Lumark and Bell's conversation, that's some funny classic misunderstanding. Well the whole summit was just a farce as well so maybe it's actually the whole volume and not just the first half that was intended to be a bit more comical.

Now as for Maou's predicament, I'm honestly disappointed. Or I guessed I really did hoped that he had his reasons for turning away for so long but if this "being clueless" is just his sole excuse then it is simply just disappointing, now it's all up to how the this will be resolved and concluded which will be the only prospect where I'll determine whether it's all worth or not. What a risky plot from the author in my opinion.

Now as for the "Lucifer" who pops out in front of Chiho, I could only put conjecture that he is possibly a Yesod personification too or he's the ancient demon king or maybe both. Or maybe none of the above.

Anyway, the next volume is the last so I believed everything will make sense at that point so I'm just looking forward to it.

More topics from this board

» The Devil is a Part-timer! light novels finally end… but author receives death threats ( 1 2 )

Sakuta002766 - Aug 8, 2020

78 by Remdur »»
May 25, 5:24 PM

» What happened to emi?

Weebhpk - Aug 3, 2023

1 by Andasen »»
Oct 31, 2023 6:54 AM

» Where do I start reading LN?

Masshiroi - Sep 29, 2023

2 by Masshiroi »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:39 AM

» Sequel announced

MegamiRem - Aug 18, 2023

0 by MegamiRem »»
Aug 18, 2023 7:36 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Chapter 1 Discussion

pp813 - Apr 22, 2013

2 by UsagiNoLotie »»
Jul 28, 2023 9:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.