Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2020 12:22 PM

Apr 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was nice seeing all the romance routes. I haven't played the game yet, but I take it that by maxing out the bonds with all the characters shown in the special, you unlock the scene shown in game? I didn't know Sae had a romance option.

Sae, Kawakami, Hifumi, and Tae had the best scenes for the non-Phantoms. Ann and Makoto were the best Phantom member scenes. That scene with Ryuji and the aftermath were hilarious.

Also, isn't there a huge age gap between some of the romance options? If Ren is supposed to be a second year high school student, he'd be around 16 or 17.
Jun 27, 2020 5:40 PM

Sep 2007
RiceKnight59 said:
I didn't know Sae had a romance option.
In the game she does not so in this context....it was meant as a bonus.

The Ryuji one leading to the "Tragic" one cracked me up so bad XD XD
Ahhh....I was holding onto hope there would be a Ren x Yusuke and/or a Ren x male teammates one but they only had Ren x Ryuji

Though I am bit surprised there was no Mishima either since in the game when there are events/instances like this and you don't pick/have romance-able girls available for said events both Ryuji & Mishima join you...Oh well....
IkanoJun 27, 2020 5:43 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Aug 3, 2020 2:17 AM

Jul 2015
Nice to see all romance routes, the only time for me to know how a date feels thanks to the pov shot...
Have to say out of all the routes, Ryji is the best one nohomo... despite the tragic end...
Sojiro true mvp, convincing every girl Ren only loves them.

Jan 15, 2021 3:37 PM

Jun 2010
This was a good special. The girls all had really cute scenes with the dates, but damn the end with Sae blew everything out of the water. She was gorgeous.
Sep 8, 2021 4:02 AM

Nov 2013
Lmao they actually animated that.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jan 5, 2023 11:00 PM

Jun 2019
I'm rating this 10 because Sae is here. Persona 5 Royals main flaw is that you can't romance Sae.
May 25, 2023 2:29 PM
May 2023
Tae Takemi mommy dommy OwO
Aug 10, 2023 1:54 AM
Jul 2015
Bro not the mc dating with 9 female as highschooler leader phantom

While the bad ending is dating midnight w male outcast then the next day got dumped by 9 gfs

Special Great ending dating with hot sexy inspector long hair sexy make up LMAOOOO

For me my taste i like sexy girl

So i preferred model blonde twintails (bubbly flirting sexy), japan model (sexy mature swimsuit water dating) and the best one doctor with gothic theme emo (focus on his health and skills on bed 🤣🤣🤣) last inspector 4 only i like among 10

The reading card woman was so random with the reporter like??? Also the teacher hello police theres pedo

I thought our mc is freaking aromantic no feeling guy dawg hes lustful kid

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Specials Episode 1 Discussion

TheYoshiman - Sep 29, 2019

4 by Unkrowned »»
Aug 3, 2020 1:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.