Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2020 3:05 AM
Oct 2018
In kiritsugu's flashback

he killed his father because his father turned the girl he loved and the whole village into zombies and still his father got no problems to escape and even he mentioned that he got no problem to turn kiritsugu into a zombie

I think all what happened is enough to make a 12-years old child to kill his demon father

a friend of mine thinks that this isnot enough to make a child kill and it must have a psychological discussion in the child's personality to make such a thing logical

Who's right in your opinion ?
May 18, 2020 11:18 AM

Feb 2015
Well it was clear that kiritsugu loved or atleast felt affection towards the girl.
Seeing her gruesome death and of all the other villagers would be reason enough for what he did.

So i think you are right especially since i don't know what kind of relationship kiritsugu had with his father.
May 18, 2020 5:17 PM

Mar 2019
I absolutely think it doesn't make sense. That isn't enough to make a kid shoot his Dad with a blank look on his face.

But people being born strange is a constant in the Nasuverse. Kerry was apparently born with the ability to separate his emotions from decisions like that. Would have been a lot better if they showed an example of that before everything went to shit though.
Jun 17, 2020 1:53 AM
May 2018
Though all those reasons you pointed were valid, i think the main reason he killed his father is to avoid any further deaths of people cause of his experiments. Cause clearly his father was planning to continue the research after he escaped to some other place. Which probably would have led to the death of even more people.
B +ve
Jun 25, 2020 7:21 PM

Jan 2018
Vegito47 said:
Though all those reasons you pointed were valid, I think the main reason he killed his father is to avoid any further deaths of people cause of his experiments. Cause clearly his father was planning to continue the research after he escaped to some other place. Which probably would have led to the death of even more people.
Exactly this. Ever since Kiritsugu was a child, he wanted to be a hero of justice. When Shirley was turned into a monster (I can't remember exactly what they were called) by his father, Kiritsugu had the chance to kill her before she lost control of herself. He couldn't bring himself to do it and as a result, the whole village turned into monsters. When Kiritsugu talked to his father, he realized a situation like this has happened before and will most likely happen in the future as well. So in order to prevent and potentially save countless lives, he killed his father. I think this is where he found his ideals of killing a few to save the lives of many.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2020 5:53 PM

Nov 2019
As others have said, it was basically to make sure the situation did not happen again in the future, and he was able to do it in such a cold way because he is not "normal", Natalia herself stated that he is a natural-born killer.

AayushBhai said:
I can't remember exactly what they were called

They are called Dead Apostles.
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Apr 7, 2012

529 by CondeSebastian »»
May 23, 3:10 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

14 by Spoopy69 »»
May 17, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.