Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2020 10:24 PM
Mar 2018
After watching the anime, is it necessary to read the manga from the start? Or should I start readong from volume 22 onwards to finish the story?
Jan 4, 2021 9:38 AM
Jan 2021
HHHEEELLLPPP, ANYONE, REPLY ASAP

I'm so frustrated and can't sleep just because I just can't seem to find the manga/manhua that I read for a year ago (pre-pandemic "unrelated to the date of release")
Basically, main character was reborn "gamelike setting?" the main character, his (male) "game?" was to escape some school with monster, zombie, and zombie getting revived? He cleared the game with high score, (there's a point system) there are also other places or countries with individual top score, his game was handled by a blonde (game master or keeper) there are several keeper, after recognizing the top scorers they were rounded up in a single place to do quest, quest having points for gathering points...

Please help, created this account just for this, still recalling some bits because I've been reading the CULTIVATOR manhwas and I've been bombarded with class projects, school works and shizz...help a bro out

More topics from this board

» I don't like sports in general

mydaddy - May 17

9 by Dragon456hon »»
May 21, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 101 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zerachroma - Mar 24, 2008

79 by oikawaprai »»
May 4, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 46 Discussion

Jawaese - Jul 31, 2011

28 by kudzuken »»
May 2, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 84 Discussion

Zerachroma - Mar 24, 2008

41 by oikawaprai »»
May 2, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Slam Dunk Episode 95 Discussion

ember-moon - Jul 12, 2013

6 by bucciest »»
Apr 25, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.