Forum Settings
Forums
Perfect World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2019 5:10 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I knew where this was going, they were too happy and things were going too smoothly since the beginning of this chapter ;_; Man, it's such a terrible luck, I honestly don't know what I'd do if I was in position of either one of them. Relationship with disabled person is so hard to imagine to me, so I wouldn't even be able to blame Kawana, if she'd decided to break up with him. Which she's obviously not gonna do, like ever, because she's super kind and understanding. And I know there are women out there just like herself, wow.

Anyway, it was another great volume, totally did not expect author to explore such uncomfortable themes, like helping disabled person with defecation. It was both hard to read, and educative. Seeing embarassed Ayukawa made me feel so bad, geez. I just want these two to finally be happy ;_;
Feb 13, 2023 11:39 AM

Apr 2021
This could have been a good manga but useless cheap drama, love triangle or even square and usual misunderstanding make it no better in these chapters than the random shojo romance.
Why writers always need to add this crappy fluff to stories which could have hold well enough by essentially describing the couple and how it overcomes their daily struggle is beyond me.
I'll quickly have a look at the remaining chapters in mangadex but if it doesn't change pace, my advice to potential readers will be to avoid this work if you're like me allergic to drama queens.

EDIT: OK, read until chapter 26. Cheap drama, nothing to see. A total disappointment. Disability is too important an issue to treat it that bad, even if some aspects of the manga are OK, too much of it is really bad romance.
rvdboomFeb 13, 2023 12:00 PM

More topics from this board

» chapter 3

CristalViih - Oct 4, 2023

0 by CristalViih »»
Oct 4, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 34 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Apr 18, 2020

2 by Etherlyte »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:11 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 12 Discussion

jiajia - Oct 30, 2021

1 by staruke »»
Jul 11, 2023 8:49 AM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 19 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 29, 2018

4 by Mezzy93 »»
Feb 22, 2023 4:02 PM

Poll: » Perfect World Chapter 4 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 23, 2019

1 by Mezzy93 »»
Feb 5, 2023 11:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.