Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 4, 2020 9:31 PM

Feb 2015
advocatus said:
It's funny that an author can just spend 5 minutes on Wikipedia, read some articles, transform them into some stupid shounen super power and everyone is yelling: "SCIIIIIIENCE". It's even funnier that people think they turn into Nobel prize winners in physics because an anime character "explains" some crazy super power which is so stupid that I can only laugh about it.

What a ridiculous power-up. We went from: shooting fire arrows, heating someones body temperature, controlling or creating a bit of fire, controlling bullet speed, creating some Fata Morganas to stopping the expansion of the universe and flying with lightspeed, breaking apart and turning back time after to reconstruct the body within one episode of an anime with 24 episodes. SMH. That's the most ridiculous shit I've ever seen.

Question to all those "SCIENCE"-yellers: How don't you die while you accelerate your body to lightspeed within 5 meters?

Since nothing can go faster than light, you become light and the time stops for whichever you are now, but "time can never go back", I think that Hawkins said it. Surely you die in the process. It's funny how the show started putting out fires to controling the universe physics.
Jun 13, 2020 4:08 AM
Dec 2019
This is some JOJO shit fr
Jul 1, 2020 1:05 AM

Aug 2018
Not the best fight I've ever seen but I know it's not the bad fighting against the good so this is okay I think.
Jul 7, 2020 5:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Crazy battling. Shinra goes over the speed of light and even tried to enter the black hole. Great. Thank you for the explanations, profesor. And wtf Shio could expanding the dimension over his heat and control the time? Shit. Its very crazy. So thrilling. Amazing episode. Shit, i can't lied. From the usual fire force tried to extinguish fire. Its turned out into any mythical thing that even dragged the other parallel dimension world he called Hell. Great storyline. Unexpected. 2 more lefts with this shit...
badabassJul 7, 2020 5:54 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 11, 2020 8:06 AM

May 2015
Their powers are so stupid xD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 21, 2020 1:50 AM

Jul 2013
I thought things went from 0 to 100 real quick when Sho's Za Warudo power to stop time was first shown and now Shinra's doing kinda the same thing. Anyway, this fight, as entertaining it is, man it's really long. I mean not DBZ long but we're near the end now.
Jul 22, 2020 9:55 PM
Mar 2017
The battle between Sho and Shinra takes an impressive turn, as the origin of Sho's ability is revealed to them, Sho's connection to the Adolla Burst is more powerful to the point of stopping time.
Shinra ends up receiving a hard beating trying to achieve the Adolla Link, but finally Shinra does it and begins to move at the speed of light, but the fact of doing it means a great risk that he ends up overheating and this could finally kill him, but Shinra sends all to hell in order to get his younger brother back.

In this episode another eccentric member makes her appearance in the ranks of the evangelists, Haumea and I am very interested in her design, I hope to know her better.

The episode felt short in terms of the fight, it is understandable to see how Shinra gradually achieves the adolla link and this begins to affect Sho, but they lengthened it a lot, anyway I suppose that in the next episode I will see if Shinra manages to survive.
Aug 3, 2020 8:17 AM

Sep 2019
The plot makes me want to puke. But the animations are fucken awesome so who cares.
Nov 22, 2020 7:44 PM

Apr 2013
When Viktor was cheering Shinra on and calling him Onii chan lol
or Viktor getting excited about the possibility of Shinra creating a Blackhole that would end all of Tokyo Empire and decides not to tell him. He is fucked up, it's hilarious
So Sho is not creating his own space but just cools down the Universe, that's a little less broken, disappointing.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 12, 2020 11:57 PM
Jul 2020
The fighting of shinra and sho was kinda okay i guess
Feb 25, 2021 8:23 PM
Feb 2021
I know the whole third-party explanation thing is really just because of weak writing, but I was just happy to see in here my boi licht geek out lololol
Mar 20, 2021 5:24 AM
Oct 2019
Absolutely amazing, it honestly shocked me I never expected Sho to be this powerful. Shinra's love for his brother is somewhat admirable. The sound effect and the lightning makes it ten times better. I'm curious to see how this is going to end. Will Sho be able to love his brother too?
Apr 25, 2021 6:14 PM

Nov 2010
That Haumea chick looks cute and sexy even with half of her face hidden. Hopefully she is. lol

Nice, battle of theoretical physics. I wonder if the Evangelist is Lucifer, since Adolla is aka Hell. Lucifer takes no sides and likes to play around with humans, that could explain why he allows Shinra to tap in to his grace via Sho.
Jun 21, 2021 12:48 AM

Jun 2020
Well, that’s an intense game of tag.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 25, 2021 12:42 PM

Apr 2013
So Sho actually has "za warudo" and even named it that... creative. I actually lost interest in the Shinra vs Sho fight half through the episode, I wanna see some of the other fire soldiers again ._.
Jan 24, 2022 12:54 AM

Mar 2016
This ep is fantastic in that it combines the classic aspect of shonen genre in which the MC managed to attain an OP asspull power, then combining that with a scientifically questionable, yet technically plausible explanation of the events happening within the ep that isn't even boring in the slightest.

Alright, so from what I understand, Shinra forcefully tapped into this supreme time alteration ability by attaining the Evangelist's grace which allows Shinra commands over everything, and to get that grace, he forcefully initiated an adolla link with Sho using his adolla burst, thereby granting him the Evangelist's grace via Sho. With this grace, he's able to accelerate himself beyond superluminal velocity AKA faster than light, allowing him to bypass the conventional flow of time to the point where his body disintegrates into subatomic particles. Now with his body being nothing more than a collection of quarks, the minuscule scale of his composition allows him to pass through the fabrics of time by the effect of quantum entanglement and allow him to travel slightly to the past in which by the time he lost his superluminal speed, he's reverted back to his original human form by his command that he attained from the Evangelist's grace. This allows him to equally fight against Sho in a universe wherein time has stood still.

There's no way the audience will know entirely what happened asides from ideas if not for Licht's explanation. And regarding the factual quality of this explanation, I have no clue, I am not a theoretical astrophysicist, but I do know one thing. In the realms of quantum physics, anything is a theory and nothing is a hard solid fact. And beyond that, it's just entertaining to see a fictional show implement even a dash or the technicality of reality within the story. So in summary, I absolutely adore this episode, for its animation, emotional intensity and the semi-accurate clarification of the events that has unfolded.
May 30, 2022 11:58 AM

May 2020
Bruh it's not like if you start explaining things scientifically, then it'd become something different from what asspulls are.

Feeling sorry for those who actually thought this was a decent fight just because author threw in some thermodynamic terms to make it sound all logical lmao.
Oct 14, 2022 7:17 AM

Apr 2022
Cool Episode that's all I have to say honestly.
Dec 28, 2022 9:32 AM

Nov 2020
 A pretty generic shounen with many gaps. The only things I like about Fire Force are  Tamaki, Hibana, Obi and Maki. That's all.
Dec 30, 2022 9:51 AM
Aug 2020
it was pretty funny, that part where he exceeds speed of light and all....gotta say it was unexpected....
May 7, 2:45 AM
Dec 2022
The Evangelist shows up. Sho and Shinra meets in the Adolla Link world. The fight is intense and at break neck speed.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

198 by Twerms »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

389 by NachmanTheSoos »»
Jun 2, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

136 by DarkSageRK »»
Jun 1, 8:04 AM

» Why wasn't it successful?

Leon888 - May 24

47 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
May 28, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

65 by Xaxas_Lyza »»
May 23, 5:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.