Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 17, 2019 4:30 AM

Jul 2013
aside from Kalafina which unfortunately disbanded. RIP. Your harmonies and unique music will forever be missed.

Which of her songs is your favorite from the franchise?

Dec 17, 2019 4:33 AM

Jul 2013
Forgot to create a poll fuck and MAL doesn't allow to add polls into an already made thread -_-
Dec 17, 2019 1:14 PM

Oct 2017
I wasn't big on Aimer's UBW songs. Brave Shine is alright I guess but they both just sound like quite generic action anime soundtrack fare. The song from Presage Flower was a massive improvement, having a much more nuanced, layered feeling. But I absolutely love the Lost Butterfly track. It's got a really interesting feel that, while I don't think it fits the movie all that well, as a song it's great and made for a nice listen during the credits.

Overall though I have to say, as much as I appreciate the amazing production values from ufotable, their music choices for Fate have been poor and not captured to mood of the VN very well at all. Generic action scene music for the fights and overly dramatic music for the dramatic moments. Just kind of... lacking in the more understated, multi-layered nuance that the series deserves.

VN OST > adaption OSTs, in terms of capturing the intended atmosphere of the story. But I'm willing to admit that having played the VN first I have a certain vision of the what kind of atmosphere the story "should" have that won't be the same for people that haven't read it, or didn't read it before watching the adaptations.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Dec 19, 2019 12:57 AM

Mar 2016
as unique as her voice is, i still don't care much for the majority of her songs tbh. hollow world is especially grating since it sounds like cookie-cutter anime rock that nobody else wanted
two do stick out in a good way, though

Aure0linDec 19, 2019 1:02 AM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Aug 20, 2020 11:10 AM
Jan 2019
Last stardust,simply magnificent and as a music it makes the scene "hey thats hell you walking into" memorable.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kisaragi - Jan 15, 2019

489 by AleAP123 »»
May 26, 2:29 AM

» Anyone find Sakura Matou annoying or It just me? [Spoilers] ( 1 2 3 4 )

SubaruHoshina - May 21, 2019

188 by Gatalis »»
May 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Why do so less people like Sakura in comparison to Saber and Tohsaka? Which do you like?

Shizokami2 - Apr 8, 2020

49 by _PEAK »»
Mar 15, 3:32 AM

» If I hear "senpai" one more time....

ColCasey - Sep 20, 2023

18 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:57 PM

» About this trilogy so far, it's kinda meh to me.

Huyen_Thanh_27 - Jun 27, 2020

18 by dk107_ »»
Sep 7, 2023 11:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.