Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2021 7:48 AM
Feb 2015
Tentaclehusbando said:
ixarising said:

I think you mean upcoming English release of Total Eclipse. I know it's not something to mention, just that we still don't know when the English release it going to be out. Just like Integrate and Resonative. ( ._.)

No, I meant the time period around Total Eclipse's anime adaptation. There were novels, but the finale's on the then upcoming visual novel released after the anime. More or less same with Schwarzesmarken. It's the same every time.
Tentaclehusbando said:
ixarising said:

I think you mean upcoming English release of Total Eclipse. I know it's not something to mention, just that we still don't know when the English release it going to be out. Just like Integrate and Resonative. ( ._.)

No, I meant the time period around Total Eclipse's anime adaptation. There were novels, but the finale's on the then upcoming visual novel released after the anime. More or less same with Schwarzesmarken. It's the same every time.

The Total Eclipse VN was out since 2013 though, well it was for Xbox360 and PS3 but the VN is already available in 2013. They're just preparing for an English release now.
Oct 31, 2021 11:35 AM
Nov 2020
ixarising said:
Tentaclehusbando said:

Tentaclehusbando said:

The Total Eclipse VN was out since 2013 though, well it was for Xbox360 and PS3 but the VN is already available in 2013. They're just preparing for an English release now.

Read the full context of my reply to the other user. I was giving background to some of the motivations behind the anime adaptation for Total Eclipse back in the day.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

82 by Unkrowned »»
Jul 11, 2023 4:31 AM

» Why fans are OVERREACTING.?

Sandro8604 - Oct 14, 2021

46 by koneroko »»
Dec 27, 2022 4:09 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

45 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Nov 16, 2022 7:04 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

44 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Nov 16, 2022 6:44 PM

» There is no Muv Luv Alternative anime ( 1 2 )

OppaiSugoi - Oct 13, 2021

63 by ixarising »»
Oct 8, 2022 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.