Forum Settings
Forums

Asuna appreciation thread( you can include in-depth analysis)

New
Oct 20, 2019 12:36 AM
Sep 2017
Write down about what you love about Asuna. You can also include deeper analysis on her development throughout the series

@Nick-Knight
@DooMWhite
ApacheSnow69Oct 20, 2019 11:30 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 20, 2019 12:42 AM
Sep 2017
I start by saying that her ojou trait is very cute. Even though there was a soft reboot along the ways(Ex: SAO progressive in 2012), I enjoy the early built of Asuna.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2023 8:23 AM

Jun 2021
Asuna is a well-developed character who takes a lot of craft to do. Her charming personality along with her jaw-dropping desing makes me amused everytime I consume any SAO media. Everybody loves for that and the only people who tend to have any kind of disagreement with the adforementioned information are doomers who never cross the line or shutins that think that you need to be bad to be good. 

She's a juggernaut of power, resilience and dextiretery. The world's no.1 badass waifu and the anti-thesis to every overpowered man-with-boobs Mary Sue that radfems and elitits fanboys tend to adore because they think that real women aren't allowed to display emotion or fall in Love.

I use her as a rolemodel as a Saint myself. Asuna Yuuki - the goddess Stacia - is the bestly written female character of all time. Back aside Satangahara and Seiba lovers. This lovely girl is who you should aspire to be like. 

Join ZeldæmiliAsuna

Kazu-chan-san
Prince of Uberlândia.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's your favorite "version" of Asuna? [spoilers]

removed-user - Jun 8, 2016

1 by Kazu-chan-san »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.