Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 24, 2019 7:28 AM

Oct 2010
Did the butterfly girl just stayed in front of Inosuke's pecs and 6pack abs and didn't even flinch? Well, I guess she saw bigger.
And as far as I remember, wasn't inosuke just a random guy who met a demon slayer and took his swords or something? Why wasn't he judged?
Jan 1, 2020 9:22 AM

Nov 2012
Glad to see Zenitsu and Inosuke starting to train too now! Can't wait to see them all get stronger.

So is Tanjiro going to master Flame breathing too? That would be awesome.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 20, 2020 6:42 PM

Jul 2013
Tanjirous training really paid off. He got better at breathing with full concentration and overall his strength increased a lot. Kanao seemed also surprised how good Tanjirou got over this short amount of time. He was even able to let the little gourd explode with his breath.

Zenitsu and Inosuke seemed to be impressed by Tanjirous progress. I loved how Shinobu triggered Zenitsu and Inosuke so much that they were encouraged enough to learn how to breath with full concentration all the time.

Kanao had such a sad past. Parents who sell their own kid holy moly....
Shinobu and here sister were her absolute life savers. Chibi Kanao looked so sweet hnnng *.*

The part with Haganezuka and Kanamori was so funny. Especially when Inosuke looked at his swords took a stone and bashed on the edge so that they looked like before. Kanamori lost his shit hahaha.

And then Tanjirou was finally able to beat Kanao in every exercise. So even Shinobu hasn't heart about Tanjirous fire breath style.

The demon at the end looked disgusting. I wonder if this will be the new mission for Tanjirou and Co.

Apr 14, 2020 8:18 PM

Aug 2018
So this was the ep where the ship sailed between Kanao and Tanjiro eyy

Damn i really ship them so hard

I like how opposite Shinobu's personality in the past compared now lol
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 14, 2020 9:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Kanao while kid in the past really cute af. Sadly she had a shit life before, i can't believe that! Meanwhile, Tanjirou finally finished the training in a better condition. The three loli could be really helpful, im envy with that shit. Also, that technique Tanjirou mentioned really intrigueing. I can't wait to see him asking it with the pillar of the fire breathing technique.

Its time for the new mission. The new season? Idk. Let just finish this shit and move on!
badabassJun 14, 2020 9:17 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 18, 2020 7:31 PM

Mar 2019
Kanao's childhood trauma and suddenly a demon on the train in this episode. Crunchyroll's ads and lag are unpredictable and I'm glad I didn't buy their service.

Joking tone aside (I didn't mean to just list episode traits and now am just gonna leave it because I wrote the post already), pretty good episode.
Jul 15, 2020 10:01 AM

Mar 2020
I like the new girls. This is the first time in a Shounen where i like all the female characters and dislike all the male characters, usually it's the opposite.
Too bad they didn't get that much screen-time. Even Nezuko doesn't get any screen-time anymore smh
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Sep 7, 2020 7:59 AM

May 2016
Kanao's backstory revealing that she was adopted by Kanae to train in the Butterfly Mansion along with Shinobu was a really interesting detail that explained a lot of things about her. I was more surprised seeing Shinobu lack that constant calmness she always emanates back then but considering what happened to her sister, it's most likely her way of remembering her by.

Tanjiro's gotten a lot better in using his Constant Total Concentration Breathing and it's also great that Inosuke and Zenitsu finally decided that it wouldn't be fair if they didn't try to catch up. A cute girl and a healthy rivalry's a really good way to get the blood pumping! Inosuke chipping his new swords was absolutely hilarious too~

Sep 19, 2020 7:15 PM

Mar 2010
I was hoping that mute girl flipped the coin to see if she'll make tanjirou her husband. I really hope they hook up and make lots of babies. ROFL

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 2, 2021 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
Wow Shinobu in the past really had a different personality, she must've really looked up to her sister. Those swordforgers sure get angry very easily, sheesh it's just their lifework thats getting destroyed nothing important.

Mar 10, 2021 12:23 PM
Oct 2020
Bro, that demon at the end tho...
Apr 8, 2021 1:48 AM

Feb 2019
I love Inosuke. He's the perfect comedian, and a great fighter. Every single moment with him on-screen is enjoyable!

I didn't think that girls backstory was as sad as the other ones we've seen, but then it wasn't presented in an emotional way.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
May 11, 2021 2:38 AM

Apr 2013
This show definitely loves their silent women somehow. Shinobu knew exactly how to motivate the two screaming dudes, gotta give her that.
Jun 4, 2021 10:34 PM
Mar 2021
Such a cliffhanger at the end of this episode, and the next episode is the last. Ufotable better not disappoint with the finale.
Jun 21, 2021 4:01 AM

Feb 2014
I like the doctor's assistants, it was funny when they slapped Tanjiro xD

Good thing Shinobu knows how to motivate Inosuke and Zenitsu to train harder lol

Kanao has a compelling backstory. Her name spelling also uses katakana “wo” which is really rare so that's really interesting!

Oh boy, next episode is the last!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2021 7:48 AM

Apr 2021
Grats to Tanjiro for winning and completing his training...next episode is the season finale he's probably gonna get a new mission
Jul 23, 2021 12:49 AM
Mar 2021
Tanjiro be catching chicks like butterflies 😂
Aug 26, 2021 4:36 AM
Mar 2021
Kanao's background story is nice to see, not a huge fan of her character but it's kinda cute.
Sep 26, 2021 7:43 AM

Jun 2016
The rehabilitation training has been going great for Tanjiro. Hard to say if there's been any improvement with Inosuke and Zenitsu. At least they understand that they need to do something to avoid being left behind by Tanjiro.

So what Tanjiro did, in the fight against Rui, was "flame breathing". Maybe.

Oct 6, 2021 3:24 PM

Aug 2013
Training in start of anime and in the end. How stupid could one concrete author obsessed with copypasta?
Oct 28, 2021 6:07 PM

Jul 2017
A bit better again than the recent stretch of what I could politely call, "shit". Got to know Kanao's story a bit and how she came across Shinobu and her sister and became a resident of the Butterfly Mansion. She's definitely gaining some feelings for Tanjiro, although the series I feel like handled that a bit awkwardly though. Speaking of Tanjiro, his efforts finally paid off as he beat Kanao and improved his TCB immensely, and is back on the field too. Shinobu manipulating Zenitsu and Inosuke to get off their asses was cool, although those two really were just freeloading for a long time by doing fuck all while Tanjiro actually had the balls to train from the get-go lol.

One more episode to go, finally. This has been a pretty eye-opening rewatch for mostly the wrong reasons, no regrets with choosing to see it again though along with the Mugen Train TV series weekly so that I'd be in rhythm with the series when season 2 arrives.
Nov 27, 2021 11:02 PM

Sep 2015
As Zenitsu and Inosuke slacks off, Tanjiro is already stronger than both of them as he trains

But Shinobu managed to motivate the two to train
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 3, 2021 4:56 AM

Jun 2015
Some drama, some hilarious scenes... Great episode.

Dec 29, 2021 6:14 AM

Jun 2012
The 3 girls are so fucking cute it hurts
Jan 12, 2022 10:17 AM

May 2021
I like this kind of comedic relief as compared to rest of this season.

Nov 1, 2022 11:55 AM
Aug 2022
i can define this episode in tree words: kanao is wonderfull.
Dec 22, 2022 4:52 PM

Mar 2019
The cliffhanger with the train was great! I was really hoping the breathing of Tanjirou's father is special and rare but it seems like that Hashira probably knows everything about it. To think Shinobu doesn't even know about Tanjirou's father, a name who got Muzan very angry. Aaaa, just give me the backstory pleasee. Give me more of his father.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 13, 2023 5:51 PM
Aug 2021
Damn, these guys have truly given up. L mans then again I don't blame them. They faced death and came to realise how weak they truly are in comparison to the elites.  WOW, she is a master manipulator bro played with their emotions🤣🤣🤣🤣. Shinobu's older sister has the OG ara ara. Lady Kanao's back story is sad but not surprised by it. There must be a lot of kids like her. Mr Hanagezku (I think that is how u spell it.) has huge forearms. Bro's forearms are as strong as hell😂😂. These blacksmiths take their jobs very seriously the sheer amount of pride they have is amazing. Awww he heard her voice or maybe he is taking drugs😂 OH MY DAYS I FORGOT THE MUGEN ARC IS NEXT🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
May 22, 2023 3:35 AM

Dec 2013
Lmao at the swordsmiths' scene hahaha so hilarious and Shinobu's sister is really cute lol good thing they adopted Kanao

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jul 3, 2023 8:03 PM
Nov 2022
The best episode of the Hashira arc, and its attempts at humor are the best of the entire series so far. Animation was superb, Kanao's backstory was moderately interesting. I really liked her suggested romantic interest in Tanjiro. It was nothing special, but the animation and soundtrack make everything so interesting. The conversation between Tanjiro and Nezuko at the end was cool. Sword forgers getting angry was funny.
Jul 17, 2023 7:55 AM
Nov 2022
Vuelve el trio mas asombroso, la ambilidad de Tanjiro es como el cielo.
Nov 23, 2023 3:33 PM
Apr 2020
Damn, Kanao's life was so sad - new demon lookin scary
Nov 30, 2023 11:13 PM

Nov 2023
Oh noo only one episode left, this was a really good anime ngl
May 26, 12:28 AM

May 2019
Tanjiro sure trained hard, what else is new? Some of the backstories of these characters are so dark.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

61 by Kyubey89 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2019

200 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

198 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 8, 1:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

235 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

274 by Restault »»
Jun 6, 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.