Forum Settings
Forums
Thermae Romae
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2019 7:32 PM
Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I absolutely love this series not usually time travel plot, its just fun and silly it is. Adapt, improvise and applications the tech from modern to ancient. The fact that Rome is well known on Engineering and architecture achievements. Plus the way they add the romance flick on it make it more interesting. The ending its just really weird because Satsuki choose to stay in Rome.
Sep 29, 2020 8:00 PM

Jul 2017
This was good. I didn't like the anime whatsoever, the manga had an okay but kind of forgettable start but soon as Satsuki got involved and Lucius actually stayed in Japan for a while and a story was forming, that was where it got good for me. The climax was solid, and I liked the end. Nice seeing Satsuki decide to live with Lucius and even had a child together.
Oct 29, 2020 1:04 AM

Mar 2015
i didn't like the satsuki plot, would prefer focusing and improving roma bath with japan modern bath.

still solid series nonetheless.. 8/10.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 2, 2020 6:08 AM

May 2012
I binged through everything in one sitting! Holy shit, the synopsis does not do this manga any justice. This is more hilarious than it lets on and more entertaining than it sounds like. Pretty solid historical references, and even if the plot is formulaic, Lucius as a main character is not boring at all. I always laugh out loud with his hilarious facial expressions. I also love the romance subplot, and personally, adds to my enjoyment.
Jan 20, 2022 8:28 AM

May 2020
A solid series. Lucius’s fish-out-of-water (or a bath amiright ? That doesn’t make sense) hijinks were hilarious. I’m not the biggest fan of the Satsuki aspect of the series but it’s cute, so who cares. Overall, just a fun manga and a nice look at an underrated part of Japanese and Roman culture.

Also, Satsuki’s grandfather looks like Tommy Lee Jones and you will not convince me otherwise.
Apr 9, 2022 1:03 AM

Apr 2020
It somehow turned into kimi no na wa?

More topics from this board

» where can I read this manga legally?

Yonatan24 - Dec 22, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Dec 22, 2022 8:36 AM

Poll: » Thermae Romae Chapter 6 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Sep 15, 2013

2 by Chika_tetsu »»
Apr 8, 2022 8:21 AM

Poll: » Thermae Romae Chapter 1 Discussion

Mixxu - Dec 28, 2012

4 by Nisien »»
May 20, 2017 9:29 AM

Poll: » Thermae Romae Chapter 33 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Feb 27, 2014

2 by taynatavares »»
Mar 23, 2016 4:51 AM

Poll: » Thermae Romae Chapter 31 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Feb 27, 2014

1 by Ale1212 »»
Jul 28, 2015 10:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.