Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2019 1:40 AM

Sep 2019
so it's been 4 months (and counting) since the last chapter was released, the previous biggest delay was 3 months as far as I know, the author of the manga seems to be alive & well but still there is zero news about a new chapter of Fate/Kaleid 3rei, did the author just get bored & dropped it?

if so then that is quite unfortunate, for me Fate/Kaleid was the best Fate series ever, the tremendous fanservice alone makes it the best of Fate, since the hiatus I've been looking for other Loli fanservice anime but there aren't any that are quite as good as Fate/Kaleid.
Sep 25, 2019 12:49 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Good question, tbh I havent read after the later 40's but I always wondered how did the mangaka managed to keep the plot going, when you think about it, not that long has happened, and most fights are covered along alot of chapters.
It surely is exciting, but how long can the mangaka keep the quality?
Sep 26, 2019 11:14 AM

May 2017
I heard the author has been recovering from health issues, which also would explain how short the chapters that came out a few months ago were. There's a new chapter that just came out recently (still as short as the others though).

After he fully recovers, I think we could expect at least 1 chapter each month like before and with more pages.
Oct 7, 2019 2:06 PM
Jul 2015
I hope that the author is recovering. Also I haven’t seen anything recent. Manga Rock also stopped sharing this manga and I think it said something about “license”.
Jan 26, 2020 4:34 PM
Sep 2018
it's seem like this is chapter is chap 56.1 https://mangadex.org/chapter/789096/1
the series not canceled.
May 18, 9:29 PM
Mar 2017
Well now it seems like the most recent new chapter release was October of 2023.

I hope this Manga isn't headed for a Berserk/ASOIAF situation?
May 18, 11:28 PM

Jan 2017
KuudereKun said:

Nop, the latest Chapter released online is the 73th (Part 2), almost 1 month ago. Chapter 74 (Part 1) is set to be released in 3 days.
I think there is a 1 month delay with the physical release of the Comp Ace, tho, so the Manga seems to be running much better since a few months ago.
Alexioos95May 18, 11:41 PM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 19, 4:41 AM
Mar 2017
Reply to Alexioos95
KuudereKun said:

Nop, the latest Chapter released online is the 73th (Part 2), almost 1 month ago. Chapter 74 (Part 1) is set to be released in 3 days.
I think there is a 1 month delay with the physical release of the Comp Ace, tho, so the Manga seems to be running much better since a few months ago.
@Alexioos95 That's good to hear.

I hope this Arc finally wraps up soon.
May 26, 9:54 AM
Mar 2017
Reply to Alexioos95
KuudereKun said:

@Alexioos95 Well it's bene over 3 days, did it come out? I don't know how to check, I only know that no Scanlations are up on the sites I use yet.
May 26, 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
reminder that just because you can't pirate a manga, it doesn't mean it's canceled.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 26, 10:20 AM

Jan 2017
KuudereKun said:
Well it's bene over 3 days, did it come out?

Comic-walker now indicates 22nd June for the next update. So either it's up on the app (which i can't verify), or they pushed it back. (It's also possible that i've simply misread the month before my previous reply, but i don't think so... ?) The best way to be sure is to buy the Comp Ace magazines in Japan, but i'm not there.
Alexioos95May 26, 10:27 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 26, 1:19 PM
Mar 2017
Reply to Alexioos95
KuudereKun said:
Well it's bene over 3 days, did it come out?

Comic-walker now indicates 22nd June for the next update. So either it's up on the app (which i can't verify), or they pushed it back. (It's also possible that i've simply misread the month before my previous reply, but i don't think so... ?) The best way to be sure is to buy the Comp Ace magazines in Japan, but i'm not there.
@Alexioos95 Thank you

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 72 Discussion

Hachannn - Oct 29, 2023

3 by otakukid »»
Apr 28, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 71 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jun 25, 2023

5 by Hachannn »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 70 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 24, 2022

4 by Hachannn »»
Dec 13, 2022 12:29 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 69 Discussion

naschyamamoto - Jun 25, 2022

1 by Hachannn »»
Sep 5, 2022 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Chapter 66 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 3, 2021

2 by sidande »»
Jan 3, 2022 3:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.