Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2020 8:33 AM

Jul 2013
Steppy117 said:
I mean most of us already know that Fate won't end that fast or never

But will Fate/Stay night end? after HF?

There's still a sequel to all 3 routes which is Fate/hollow ataraxia but who knows if it's going to get animated lol.
Feb 23, 2020 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
DiscoDespot said:
I really like the female character designs in Fate so I don't want to see the franchise end, but I really don't care about the overgrown shounen otherwise.

It won't end until there is no money to be made, just like with marvel/starwars. We will get more and more iterations of Fate with decreasing story quality with each release, not like the story was that great to begin with.

Strange you complain about story quality downfall when Heavens Feel is like the best story telling in the triology
Feb 23, 2020 9:37 AM

Jun 2012
Well there's still Fate Hollow Ataraxia and Fate Stay Night: Garden of Avalon so it's still far from over.
Feb 29, 2020 4:16 AM

Mar 2018
KushEnthusiast said:
Rider9530 said:

I sure hope so lol.

Ufotable will make an adaptation of Fate/hollow ataraxia after this film. They will not make a new adaptation of the FATE route since this is the least interesting route and because studio deen adaptation is a good adaptation especially if we keep in mind that it's from 2006.

>studio deen adaptation is a good adaptation especially if we keep in mind that it's from 2006.
Unpopular opinion but I agree, DEEN/Stay night was the thing that made me interested in Fate in general and watch Apocrypha, Zero, UBW... Maybe it's not that good as an adaptation of vn but as anime itself it's not that bad considering it's from 2006. I mean that wothout knowing vn I enjoyed it, now I enjoy it less as I played vn

Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
Well there's still Fate Hollow Ataraxia and Fate Stay Night: Garden of Avalon so it's still far from over.

thank you so much I never heard about it before

Mar 1, 2020 1:02 AM
Jan 2018
KushEnthusiast said:
Rider9530 said:

I sure hope so lol.

Ufotable will make an adaptation of Fate/hollow ataraxia after this film. They will not make a new adaptation of the FATE route since this is the least interesting route and because studio deen adaptation is a good adaptation especially if we keep in mind that it's from 2006.

What? You talk as if it being from 2006 impacts it's quality in any way, shape or form. Being from 2006 means literally nothing especially considering stuff like Gunbuster, Gurren Lagann and Kara no Kyoukai came out around the same time and look a hell of a lot better than a lot of stuff coming from this year. Hell, there are anime from the 80s that look better than some stuff from this season. The time it was released has nothing to do with the quality this includes writing visual quality.
Mar 27, 2020 1:21 AM
May 2015
Z6890 said:
I just want a Season 4 of Carnival Phantasm.

So do I, bro/sis. So do I.
Jun 28, 2020 4:32 AM

Apr 2019
Ferien said:
"Fate" and "over" are two words that -as of today- can't be written in the same sentence.

fate has over the top quality battles

as for the OP, why would you assume that? Read FGO and the spin-offs, each equally good and entertaining as the "original"

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Mar 21, 2023 3:34 PM

Mar 2021
the fgo movies were some of the worst movies I have seen in my life. the franchise should have ended after heaven's feel movies. They are not readapting the fate route. But aniplex doesn't want to lighten the stranglehold they have on the mobage industry. They need to end the franchise now
icefirestone23Mar 21, 2023 4:29 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.