Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2019 9:17 AM
Oct 2015
So upon watching Hell Girl, we've seen some of the "victim's" motives for taking revenge, some are shitty some are not, for me though my mantra here is as long as there's a better way of resolving the issue, they should do it. but there for me these are those who has decent reasons for pulling the string. (also pls. don't hate me this is just my opinion)

1. Masaya Kataoka (Episode 11)
-basically his life is totally ruined because of false reports, and even if justice is served i don't think it'll have much impact in his life since he is fighting against mass media and the politics itself, so for me him pulling that string is justifiable.

2. Yumi (Episode 16)
- I think the abuse level for her is too much to carry on, no one knows who she is or if she exists since only one of the twins is only allowed outside, if the abuse continues who knows what will happen. but then again she has a laptop on her room so why not call the police? but yes it's safe to assume they won't do much.

3.Inori Yujie (Episode 19)
Similar to Yumi she was abused and deprived, I believe that made her want to have freedom more and I think pulling that string is justifiable.

4. Masato Tamura (Episode 5)
I think for me Masato has the most decent reason to pull the string since she basically has nowhere else to go, she spent her time seeking revenge, she was abused and deprived as well. so basically the world is already hell for her so it's justifiable for her to pull the string.

Honorable Mentions
Daisuke Iwashita (Episode 3)
Haruka Yasuda (Episode 6)
Miki Kawakami (episode 18)

-for me overall these 3 episodes were the hardest to watch not because of how bad they are but because of how cruel the antagonists are , I think their reasons are justifiable enough, but I do think that there's a better way like calling a police or asking help from a friend, but then again these 3 are driven by pressure, the fact that no one is believing in them and that their lives are getting ruined. so while i think they could have found a better way of resolving the issue, i don't completely blame them for pulling the string.

what about you who do you think has the most justifiable reason for pulling the string

Nov 11, 2022 6:52 PM
Dec 2017
Anyone who was a victim of animal cruelty thats my view on it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chilli-Kun - Jan 31, 2008

79 by JoaoPedru »»
May 13, 9:36 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

B25Mitch - Nov 2, 2008

72 by JoaoPedru »»
May 13, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

redbuzz - May 8, 2008

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Predseln - Apr 16, 2009

70 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Moonfrost - Sep 19, 2009

47 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 29, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.