Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Oct 13, 2019 10:27 AM

Mar 2017
Kish0 said:
90% posts = Arts,Animations,JC Staff.
10% posts = About the episode.

It's ironic how King, who's a popular hero and thought to be strong, is now friend with Saitama, an unpopular hero who's strength is known to few peoples.

This is an anime and it's a visual media. You do realize this is no different then when people talk about how a film or tv show. When it has poor cinematography or directing. Do you only want people to talk about what happened in an episode and not other qualities around it? Like how it was shot, directed, how acting was and other features.
Oct 14, 2019 6:10 AM

Dec 2018
Brandon2149 said:
Kish0 said:

It's ironic how King, who's a popular hero and thought to be strong, is now friend with Saitama, an unpopular hero who's strength is known to few peoples.

This is an anime and it's a visual media. You do realize this is no different then when people talk about how a film or tv show. When it has poor cinematography or directing. Do you only want people to talk about what happened in an episode and not other qualities around it? Like how it was shot, directed, how acting was and other features.

So, you're assuming I'm complaining about people ranting about animation,JC Staff,etc ?
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Oct 18, 2019 10:34 AM
Jul 2016
Brandon2149 said:
Kish0 said:

then it's the fandom's fault for not checking if J.C.Staff doesn't have any problem with producing this season and being like "WhAt"
Mar 13, 2020 7:25 PM
Nov 2013
Giving this a second chance, but beyond the animation (or lack thereof), the thing that irritates me the most is Saitama's VA, who despite being the same person, made Saitama sound way duller than in S1. The voice is deeper voice as well for no reason.
Mar 21, 2020 7:52 PM

May 2013
YAAAAASSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZ. Strong start to the second season *O*

Poor King X) always getting his ass saved by Saitama hahah.
I hope he gets stronger :3
Apr 6, 2020 5:49 PM

Jan 2014
maybe it's because it's been a while since i watched s1 but i noticed no differences, was so surprised to see how much people disliked it. maybe i will notice the bad animation in future ep
Apr 16, 2020 5:44 PM

Jan 2013
Nakuy said:
the thing that irritates me the most is Saitama's VA, who despite being the same person, made Saitama sound way duller than in S1. The voice is deeper voice as well for no reason.
I thought there was something off about it, I actually thought it was a new VA. - Not sure why he decided to do this.

laputia said:
maybe it's because it's been a while since i watched s1 but i noticed no differences, was so surprised to see how much people disliked it. maybe i will notice the bad animation in future ep

You didn't notice how we didn't see any of the punches actually impact, how Saitama beat the bird and all we see is some feathers floating down.
How Genos is fighting G4 and all we see is dust into a shot of Genos holding up his foot.

Genos' armour looks really washed out, not nearly as much detail as I would've loved.
Episode was alright, definitely didn't get me pumped up though.

At least the BD version looks a hell of a lot better compared to the TV version from what I've seen online. - No more blur and just general improvements.

For example these scenes;
https://i.imgur.com/TR2FVrT.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/NIqDZse.mp4
PrOxAntoApr 16, 2020 7:21 PM
Jun 4, 2020 3:02 AM
May 2009
Animation feels off compared to the first season. But I will get used to it.
The opening and ending were disappointing compared to the first.
Jul 22, 2020 7:54 AM

Apr 2009
So King finally confessed...maybe the dude's just very, very lucky Saitama saved him on most occasions, still he seems to be very good at video games though. and Saitama doesn't seem to mind much about it and just like to play video games with him.

The Hero Association is unsure but I thought Shibabawa's prophecy has already been fulfilled when Boros came knocking on the wrong door on this side of the galaxy last season. Or maybe that wasn't it still?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 5, 2020 9:10 PM

Jul 2020
The animation is obviously different. And I read a lot of bad reviews for this season but I will still give this a try.
Sep 18, 2020 9:01 PM

Oct 2016
A nice opening episode for the season 2.

Poor King, he got roped into the hero world more and more even though he is just a hikikomori otaku. It's like he is a living monster magnet. I wonder what's inside his body that attracts monsters so much. Maybe the mosters just hate otaku so much lol.

That galgame that King played, looks good. Now I'm curious, is it based on a real galgame?

Onsoku Sonic searches Saitama for revenge, though I doubt he will get it sooner or later.

Wow, Fubuki looks... gorgeous. Looking forward to see her more.

The episode ending theme (which likely to be the season's opening) looks awesome. Not as fired up as the first season, but still nice.
Jan 3, 2021 8:11 PM

Feb 2019
I love this new King character <3

But 3 demon class monsters right off the bat like it's a daily occurence? Really?
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jan 30, 2021 8:59 AM

Oct 2020
Nice to see them again. So it was the story behind King being strongest man on earth. The guy is lucky. He got all the credit done by our hero. Good to see old Saitama. He wasn't like this always. I also wonder now how he become such powerful?

Genos fighting with that robot was cool. He defeated it even it was beyond his level. He surely has a lot of human emotions still. And also he is very intelligent like humans(or I should say intelligent humans).
Apr 22, 2021 3:10 AM

Apr 2013
So the sequel to one of the most popular show of recent years, that got criticized quite harshly in the past. The first episode was good, not outstanding but good. I have nothing to complain about the art and animation so far though, but I am watching the BD version.
Aug 22, 2021 3:06 PM
Jun 2020
Finally starting this after 2 years šŸ˜…
Dec 15, 2021 11:55 PM
Dec 2021
one of the best anime i have wached 8/10
Apr 19, 2022 3:54 AM
Jun 2020
I watched season 1 back in 2020, so... yeah, been a while. I decided now to start season 2 by recommendation from a few people I know and I gotta say so far it's pretty good. I don't get why people hate it so much. Yeah I guess the sakuga isn't as dynamic but I personally like it. I also like the new artstyle with all those gradients and textures, although I do admit Genos' arm and the robot guy kinda clashed a little with everything else, because they were very highly detailed compared to the rather simplistic shading of everything else. But overall I don't think it's bad, not at all. And I like the fact that it's starting to build somewhat of a plot.
Aug 21, 2022 12:13 AM
Apr 2022
jbvkgkghgvgvgkvjkgvjk
Aug 27, 2022 3:26 PM
Jan 2022
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Oct 7, 2022 7:26 AM
Oct 2022
:) fantastic how are you
Oct 24, 2022 10:39 AM
Oct 2021
It was really good but wasnt perfect
Jan 11, 2023 4:08 AM

Jan 2015
King seems well adapted at least. The area of the story naturally couldn't start super excitingly like the first, the manga basically fell off a bit for me after the Boros arc, some good stuff like King, pretty well done character.
Season notably looks worse than the manga/previous episodes.
Feb 23, 2023 3:08 AM
Dec 2020
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
Jun 1, 2023 9:50 PM
Feb 2021
i wanna cry like the rest of the world
Jul 15, 2023 11:18 AM
Apr 2023
it was amazing cool
Oct 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Mar 2012
So far it's not bad so hopefully all the hoopla surrounding this season was just due to the studio switch.

Didn't expect King to be a phony with how hyped he was in the S1 discussions lol. Maybe he'll get stronger with the help of Saitama.
Oct 21, 2023 5:01 PM
Aug 2023
Dont know why people critisize the animation the genos fight scene was litrally amazing
Nov 22, 2023 4:22 PM

Jul 2021
I honestly feel bad for king. I hope we get to see him become stronger.

Dec 9, 2023 9:13 PM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn, those monsters are real strong
Dec 20, 2023 4:46 AM
Dec 2023
rp basico so para comosar
Dec 28, 2023 2:07 PM
Apr 2018
Basic episode... pretty basic to start off a season...
May 11, 12:07 AM

Jul 2016
King expectations: Saitama 2.0
King reality: Saitama 0.001

It's sweet how they became gaming buddies tho lol
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

390 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:49 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

202 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:13 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

201 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 11:27 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

187 by FarCritical »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

236 by FarCritical »»
May 15, 10:22 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.