Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 7, 2019 10:04 PM
Sep 2017
What is your biggest worry about the anime adaptation?
Apr 7, 2019 10:05 PM
Sep 2017
nachtweissApr 7, 2019 10:09 PM
Apr 21, 2019 8:20 AM

Mar 2017
I am worried they will skip important parts (as they did in ep 3) including character development because I think they want to end this season at the music festival (Mio'VA is already chosen).
Apr 21, 2019 11:00 AM
Sep 2013
gofree said:
I am worried they will skip important parts (as they did in ep 3) including character development because I think they want to end this season at the music festival (Mio'VA is already chosen).

He is even in the opening, in the backroung, blurred in color with other characters such as his childhood friend.

This adapation is so disappointing, the direction and the pacing is all messed up.
Apr 21, 2019 12:38 PM
Apr 2015
Kag5n said:
gofree said:

He is even in the opening, in the backroung, blurred in color with other characters such as his childhood friend.

This adapation is so disappointing, the direction and the pacing is all messed up.

Pacing ????
They adapt 4 chapters in 3 eps
This good pacing
Apr 21, 2019 12:42 PM
Apr 2015
gofree said:

They don't skip anything important
If they adapt all panils of manga
The anime will end in ch 13
You know what this mean ?
Anime will be so boring
Apr 21, 2019 12:44 PM
Apr 2015
Kag5n said:
gofree said:

The direction little improve in 3ep compare with Previous eps
But seem you don't watch it
Apr 21, 2019 3:26 PM
Sep 2013
ziad1419 said:
Kag5n said:

Pacing ????
This good pacing

The chapters are long (the first one has 80 pages dude, 80 !!), and some events, with drama and tension needs more focus to be pretty invested on what is happening.

I find the direction so messed up, there are no transitions, we have just a succession of scenes, some of some seconds, without links between them. There are also those moments where the OST is so loud we can't hear the characters.

I didn't watch episode 3, but If they already skip some important moments, it will only confirm more my fears.
Apr 22, 2019 6:30 AM
Apr 2015
Kag5n said:
ziad1419 said:

Pacing ????
This good pacing

The chapters are long (the first one has 80 pages dude, 80 !!), and some events, with drama and tension needs more focus to be pretty invested on what is happening.

I find the direction so messed up, there are no transitions, we have just a succession of scenes, some of some seconds, without links between them. There are also those moments where the OST is so loud we can't hear the characters.

I didn't watch episode 3, but If they already skip some important moments, it will only confirm more my fears.

I agree there some problems in direction
But the pacing good
They don't cut important things in ep 3
They was must adapt 2 chapters in ep3
How you want they adapt all things ?
So difficult
Apr 23, 2019 5:57 AM

Mar 2017
Kag5n said:
gofree said:

Oh I didn't notice!! thanks for pointing that out! but I'm not disappointed with the direction, I think it's good until now however I think it won't be one/two chapters per episode from now on.

ziad1419 said:
gofree said:

They don't skip anything important
If they adapt all panils of manga
The anime will end in ch 13
You know what this mean ?
Anime will be so boring

They skipped when

I don't think it will be boring if they adapt everything, I never get bored when I read the manga, they could make this season a little bit longer.
May 4, 2019 8:14 AM
Mar 2019
ziad1419 said:
Kag5n said:

Pacing ????
This good pacing
m yah but I don’t think you realize there are 50-80 pages a chapter. The pacing is too fast. In average of a good series they do 40 pages a episode. Episode 1 of this anime did 80.
May 4, 2019 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
I dont know. It looks fine, except the pacing is jarring and some of the music choices are weird. Plus it is airing in a split cour so I dont think we have to worry much about them skipping material.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

159 by Zensorium »»
May 31, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

127 by hellokittyluv23 »»
May 24, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

59 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 9, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

47 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 9, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

57 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 9, 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.