Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2019 3:59 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Meliodas is finally fufilling the promise to Elizabeth. I'd say, it's about damn time.
Apr 1, 2019 4:02 PM

Dec 2013
That was certainly convenient...

Next chapter is epilogue? So this means this series is about to come to an end?
Apr 1, 2019 4:09 PM

Mar 2017
Yep, it's been said for a while that it's ending soon.
I give it at least 3 more chapters.
Apr 1, 2019 4:19 PM

Oct 2017
Their curses are broken just like that? Wow, fucking wow. Hey meliodas, aren’t you worried about your little brother? No? Ok you piece of shit.

The only good thing in this chapter was Ludociel’s farewell.

Fuck this chapter and fuck this series.
Apr 1, 2019 4:43 PM

Apr 2014
I am not gonna lie this can't be for real. I mean what about the Supreme Deity? Ban's sacred treasure? Dude this cannot end just like that honestly. Come on. Ever since the NewHoly War began certain fights made the series go down or it just made it worse as many were talking about.
Apr 1, 2019 8:03 PM
Mar 2015
Curse broken Promise kept Melodias and Elizabeth can live happily ever after
Apr 1, 2019 8:07 PM

Jul 2015
No mention of Zeldris

DK being easily defeated

Merlin being a literal plot device and Mary Sue of this series

No major role of Elizabeth

The curse broken very easily

Ludociel recognising hatred being not the right thing without any proper development.

NNT surpassed Alvarez arc in quality,I never thought it will fall this much.

Apr 1, 2019 9:35 PM

May 2016
Ludociel: "what's happening, I can no longer see anything"
Mael: "how about you open your fucking eyes for once then"
Muscular girls connoisseur.
Apr 1, 2019 9:49 PM

Jun 2016
This Series dissapoint me. Thats how all the Villians went out and this is series ending like this. I am giving this series a 6 out of 10 due to very underwhelming final villian and trash treatment of Antagonist.

Apr 1, 2019 10:05 PM

May 2015
merlin was crying,it's not going to end well.
Apr 1, 2019 10:08 PM
Mar 2017
Okay so are we getting a seven deadly sins 100yr quest or anything cause im gonna be dissapointed with this ending.
Supreme deity is equally to blame as Demon king for cursing her daughter.Zeldris better get a seperate manga of wat happened of him n his love.What was the use of Arthur in this whole series.
Apr 1, 2019 10:11 PM
Sep 2018
How about Arthur??? What will happen to him? I mean if he's dead it would be like rewrite the Brittany history right?
Apr 1, 2019 11:58 PM
Apr 2016
I hope this chapter was an April's fool, it is too bad. There are too many thing to explain, i hope the mangaka will amaze us or this is the biggest disappointment I ever read
Apr 2, 2019 1:11 AM
Jul 2017
Holy shit! it's nearing the end, isn't it? Man I will miss it
Apr 2, 2019 1:44 AM

May 2014
Mizore said:
Yep, it's been said for a while that it's ending soon.
I give it at least 3 more chapters.

Yeah, I'm expecting a lengthy 3 part Epilogue as well.
Shame we couldn't get a confrontation with the Divine Being, seeing as that individual is half the reason why we are in this mess in the first place and it seemed like that being was final boss material. Still, this is fine seeing as Meliodas completely wiped the floor with the Demon King, which his power is on par with the Divine being, it would be meaningless and would just fluff out the story.

Should be interesting overall with these last chapters and does not change how I feel about the series, which is still in an overall positive ride and experience :D
Apr 2, 2019 5:20 AM

Dec 2017
what a fucking shit XDDDDDD.
Apr 2, 2019 5:29 AM

May 2017
So I guess this the end huh ? That was kind of lame very anti climatic.

So how many more chapters to go ? 2-3 maybe ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2019 6:24 AM

Nov 2016
Fairy Tails final arc seems like a masterpiece in comparison lmao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 2, 2019 7:59 AM

May 2018
I'm kinda speechless. Well, they managed to break the curse "kinda easily". DK is destroyed, world is saved? Meliodas and Ban are back to normal world.

I'm willing to see what happens in next chapter. The end is getting near. I just hope they won't leave end hanging..
Apr 2, 2019 8:23 AM
Dec 2018

something fishy here, why hawk seems walk away from the sins?
dfaizApr 2, 2019 8:29 AM
Apr 2, 2019 8:59 AM

Feb 2009
So what will happen with Arthur? will he stay dead?
Apr 2, 2019 9:53 AM
Aug 2016
Not gonna lie, i'm hugely disappointed by this chapter and by this part of the last arc.
The funny part is in the past when i defended Nanatsu when i said it has coherence in their powerups. Welp..
Apr 2, 2019 2:01 PM

Nov 2018
Please tell me this chapter is an April Fool's joke...

Icewolf004 said:
So what will happen with Arthur? will he stay dead?

Wait for Epilogue.
Apr 2, 2019 5:32 PM
Jan 2017
I liked the chapter but I would not like it to end, what happened with Zeldris is he alive or dead?
Apr 2, 2019 8:12 PM

Jun 2014
That.......that was it? They make a big ass deal about this curse and it's broken in like, 3 pages. Ok......

I guess NNT will follow many of its shounen predecessors by having a very underwhelming and disappointing ending smh.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 3, 2019 5:16 AM
Mar 2018
How many chapters do you think are left?

Fairy Tail's Final arc is a masterpiece compared to it's final arc

katharsis_3173Apr 3, 2019 5:21 AM
Apr 3, 2019 6:24 PM

May 2018
This series is gonna end as crappy as Bleach and Fairy Tail, if not worse.

Edit: Oops FT has not ended yet. I forgot the new 5 dragons arc.
The Conviction Arc is even better than the Golden Age Arc.
Apr 4, 2019 3:02 AM

Dec 2015
Well, I guess we really are at the ending. OK.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 4, 2019 6:04 AM

Jan 2014
Hahahahaha of course it's a train wreck till the end, honestly not even fucking sure what I expected. Even I didnt expect how Meliodas just randomly kill the curses. What the fuck is this lmao. All the fights in the last arc are anticlimatic af and everything is solved by asspulls, including the main fucking conflict for the past like 200 chapters. What a disappointment of a series that once made me excited for a new chapter every week. GG it was good while it lasted
Apr 4, 2019 10:10 PM
Jul 2016
Truely fuking dissapointing, soo bulshit. I was 100% sure that Escanor cannot defeat the Divine Goddess or the Demon King, cus it would not have made sense, however at this moment i think that him kiling the DK would have been better than what we got...... Or maybe not, truth be told Escanor was the best thing about this series, glad he didint become shit before the end of the series....

That being said... where is the backstory of Merlin, Escanor and Meliodas??We didint actually see any of their stories, only bits of them , and even then it was more like the story Itachi told Sasuke about Madara . It was more told as a legend than a proper backstory.

Also the Divine Goddes fuking Helped the DK put the curses on those 2 , and she dosent even apear in the story????!!!

Its not Fairy Tail lvl of shit, hell not even MHA is FT lvls of shit, but the fact that i loved this manga is what makes this dive in shit hurt more...
Apr 6, 2019 4:35 AM

Feb 2011
Vivekananda said:
No mention of Zeldris

DK being easily defeated

Merlin being a literal plot device and Mary Sue of this series

No major role of Elizabeth

The curse broken very easily

Ludociel recognising hatred being not the right thing without any proper development.

NNT surpassed Alvarez arc in quality,I never thought it will fall this much.

It's truly a tragic sight to behold considering that this series had so much potential that it actually made me pick up the manga after season 1 finished... what a shame.
Apr 6, 2019 8:33 AM

Jun 2012
I wasn't really expecting much out of anything now since Arthur pulled out that shit show, but this chapter.......sigh, I'm moving on.

Just make a mass weddings for the epilogue including Escanor, that would give me some peace of mind.
Apr 8, 2019 2:13 PM
Oct 2018
This series is honestly so close to my heart that seeing it being rushed like this is so sad.

The curse was literally broken in 2 seconds, ZELDORIS?
Mar 20, 2020 7:27 AM

Aug 2014
I had just been keeping quiet, continuing to read as the shitty arc kept on going and new bs power-ups appeared out of nowhere left and right, but this is the peak. This is the pinnacle of the garbage this entire arc has been building up. One of the biggest plot points and motivations for Meliodas was solved just like that because "Meliodas stumbled across it in purgatory". No build-up, no explanation, nothing...it just happens and is now over and done with because thus the author decided!

The DK who is all powerful also got defeated just like that, with Ban somehow being able to survive and do decent against him. Even considering the whole "Meliodas is holding him back" crap, that shouldn't be the case but here we are. And speaking of Meliodas, that's some fairy tail level bullshit with all your friends appearing in your mind and giving such an encouraging speech to get you through le struggling times. Where is Zeldris? Why could Meliodas just casually lift the curse like that after how it was stressed it was so powerful and impossible? Where is the Supreme Deity who is also responsible for a lot of the shit going on? And the DK was evil for the sake of being evil apparently, which is such a brilliant villain!

What a shitty arc, this manga was already going downhill after the 10 commandment arc, and I can see there are still a little over 30 chapters to go, just...why? How?
Jun 1, 2021 2:13 PM

Nov 2019
Finally! Meliodas and Elizabeth are free, even though the solution to their curse was a little lazy and disappointing! Although its early to know, I hope they can live happily at the end of the story! But now that everything seems solved, what’s gonna happen next? I would have been okay if this were the last chapter. T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 293 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

12 by phantom346 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 283 Discussion

artemis37 - Sep 24, 2018

13 by phantom346 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 273 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 13, 2018

2 by phantom346 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 272 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 13, 2018

1 by phantom346 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 269 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 13, 2018

1 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 6:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.