Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 23, 2018 11:54 AM

Oct 2017
Well they successfully manage to rescue Ash. It was interesting to see Eiji actually shoot someone. It was satisfying for that someone to be Dino. If only he shot him through the heart..

They end up running to the sewers, which isn’t much help, the enemy was on them in seconds. Sadly Eiji and Ash’s gang get captured, but thankfully Ash and Cain have a plan.

Ash is effectively able to capture Yut-Lung. I really love seeing him drag that brat by his long hair xD
With this, Ash gets his gang back and Blanc gets Yut-Lung back.

Dino says that Yut-Lung is no longer allowed to interfere. I wonder how long that’ll last..? Yut-Lung seems to petty not to involve himself.
Jan 19, 2019 10:37 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Come on, so much for plot armor this time, from that range and he just got his shoulder? You've got to be kidding me, bringing him down there and they would have spared them a lot of trouble. For real Eiji. And it just had to be the same shoulder Ash got him in back early on the show. So much for karma.
Now that escalated very quickly, I thought they were going to stretch the party until the last episode, I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't show much of the planning before the operation, but everything went somewhat smooth, they did have to buy a lot of time though.
Feb 24, 2019 2:23 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
One of the better episodes, that was intense, ALOT happened on this episode.

But Ash is now in safe hands, we will see how this plays out...
Apr 10, 2019 2:01 AM

Dec 2013
Damn in. Yut Lung is such a coward, why making him alive? This episode makes me feel angry for that Yut Lung but still glad that Ash was able to escape.

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 1, 2019 7:12 PM

Oct 2010
Hahaha yes, I expected the rescue to be just like that, shooting and shooting, heck where's the security??

I feel the hostility between Yut Lung and Ash is just due to the former's immaturity and unresolved emotions. Geez, man up, boy.
Sep 19, 2019 6:52 AM

Mar 2015
Nice episode, it's getting really intense
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 9, 2019 2:03 AM

May 2010
Yut Lung getting choked with his braids, I don't even x'D
Nov 27, 2020 5:54 PM

Jul 2020
I wish Eiji hit the shot to the forehead and ended his reign
Dec 16, 2020 3:05 PM
Aug 2020
it's one of the most tense episodes everrr!! Look at ma baby Eji actin al gangsta and tough :')
Blanca was indeed amused by Ash
Apr 11, 2021 1:11 AM

Jan 2021
Again, I really loved how MAPPA handled this episode. They really underscored how vulnerable Ash was, from Uchida's soft, wounded delivery to (be still, my heart!) the part where Eiji gently guide's Ash's hand to grip the cup of soup. I felt that Ash was almost unbelievably stoic in the manga, whereas in the anime, it shows that beneath that hard exterior, he's still human and needed some time to lick his wounds.

That said... the horror-inspired scene in the Museum of Natural History was beautifully done. It captured the tone of the manga, and has some of the best shots of Ash I've seen in this entire series, such as him glaring down at his prey with a knife in his mouth. I legit got chills, it was perfect.
CalmTeaTimeJan 9, 2022 10:33 AM
Jun 7, 2021 5:30 PM

Feb 2009
The antagonists in this show just keep alternating which one has the worst plan when it comes to Ash.

They've caught him or forced his surrender quite a few times now only for him to escape or be let go. Then they just throw themselves back into the meat grinder that is trying to catch him alive again.
Jun 9, 2021 7:48 AM

Jun 2020
For someone who is so fucking obsessed with Eiji, Yut Lung sure didn’t manage to spot him at the party lol

Everyone having a field day with Yut Lung & his braids lolollll

Blanca is actually. Pretty hot....

Can’t Eiji and Ash just go overseas (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) universe give them a break alr PLEASE

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 23, 2021 3:22 AM

Jun 2019
I don't understand Yut Lung as a character now lol. His main objective is to kill the Lee clan so I don't understand why he's obsessed to kill Ash unless he wants to take over the Banana Fish project.
Dec 18, 2021 9:53 AM
Nov 2020
Omg every time yut lung keeps getting jealous of eiji for no reason I’m just like boy you need help. Chill. I seriously love the relationship eiji and ash have.
Nov 19, 2022 7:42 AM
Jan 2019
I love how Eiji stopped blaming himself and actually took an action during Ash's situation where he can't really fight, fascinating to watch ✨
Nov 20, 2022 3:46 PM
Oct 2019
Mission Rescuing Ash!!

damn this episode was too intense.

Yut Lung was so badass when he was introduced, but he is like confused princess who need protection all the time.
wtf is going on here.
Feb 5, 2023 10:58 AM

Sep 2009
MetaKite said:
Fue said:
I'm kinda disappointed with how Yut Lung is being written... why is he such a wuss now? He was more interesting around the middle of the series or when he was first introduced. He kinda resembled Ash then (or a twisted version).

Now he's like a confused lonely kid who needs protection. He's like the new "Arthur" ... unreasonably obsessed with something (Arthur with Ash, Yut Lung with Eiji)

meh... the writer is destroying
I always thought it was an act. Like say the so-called cook he hired? I always believed it was one of his guys he made pretend was an assassin just to be a victim and convince Blanca to the job (a cook that didn't try to poison him?). Sure, it could really be a Vietnamese assassin but Yeet through out that arc seemed to pretend he was meek to get Blanca to do his bidding and murder Eiji. Of course, Blanca didn't fall for it. That snake is not what he seems.
So Blanca must have an ulterior motive? Else I just don't understand his loyalty to Lee Yut-Lung and his readiness to hurt Ash :`(
Feb 27, 2023 12:55 AM

Dec 2020
I don't understand why Blanca is with Yut Lung. Please retire again. And what about Yut Lung wanting to kill the entire Lee Clan?

Also why Eiji?? Why is he supposed to kill Dino? Dude doesn't have any experience killing people. 
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
damn it why can't yut lung leave them alone??? glad ash is ok though
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

351 by OTN_Bimmer »»
Jun 10, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2018

120 by kakyoin »»
Jun 7, 4:59 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

88 by kakyoin »»
May 10, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

67 by bubba460z »»
May 5, 4:10 PM

» Any differences?

Mangahater - Apr 27

10 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 29, 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.