Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 11, 2018 3:17 PM

Sep 2017
It did seem for a while that the only option for the demon girl in the ED was the Demon lord Rem's been carrying around (I don't want to look up or try to guess the spelling of her name ^_^) after the elf business it seemed too late to introduce another character who hadn't even been mentioned yet, and the preview for the next episode seems to have confirmed it. I think the resolution won't be the battle Diablo has been expecting
Jan 10, 2019 8:36 AM

Jul 2013
Lol holy knight my ass what a total fucking loser. I think what needs to be spread around about Diablo is that he can fucking reflect any and all magic attacks back at you. Then I wonder if there will still be more to challenge him.
Apr 8, 2019 7:48 PM

Sep 2014
Diablo's magic ring too OP please nerf ~
Also did he really just get it from an event? Wonder what kind of game event that was to have that kind of a reward

I feel the same way about Alicia. I couldn't trust her yet. Dunno it's just my instincts telling me something is afloat with her

Next up is the Demon Lord summoning. Will it be a success/a failure? We'll see

Apr 10, 2019 12:17 PM

Jan 2011
He won the ring by being the first player to defeat the demon king in an event. It's a unique item, as are his other game changers. But all of them have limitations. The ring only reflects magic, it doesn't stop physical or attribute damage. His clothes reduce physical damage, but strong opponents suitably armed can still break through that (he was severely damaged in the fight with the demon army). His horns allow him to regenerate hit points slowly over time, but also force him to maintain his demon appearance (charisma hit). His ring also has one special power that will come in very useful in a dire situation, but even that has a limitation.

Up until now he's been dealing with opponents of around level 50-80, so of course he's overpowered as a fully equipped level 150. But he's located in a hunting area that's geared for that level player in the game, and which is reflected in the current real world he's in. That will change and there are some opponents he cannot defeat on his own in this world.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 13, 2019 3:51 PM

Sep 2012
alica is demon lord worshiper, she wants him to reborn

XiferVP said:

I feel the same way about Alicia. I couldn't trust her yet. Dunno it's just my instincts telling me something is afloat with her

ikr something is ferry off with her

PrimeX said:
Lol holy knight my ass what a total fucking loser. I think what needs to be spread around about Diablo is that he can fucking reflect any and all magic attacks back at you. Then I wonder if there will still be more to challenge him.

only issue are direct attack spells like hydra attacks were what the elf summoned some EP back
Sugram22Mar 19, 2021 7:52 AM
Dec 10, 2019 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
Seems like Alicia has a hidden side, which is similar to how Saddler behaves. Let's see if Diablo can match the power of the demon lord of that world.
Feb 23, 2020 4:42 AM
Aug 2017
Yeaaah, starting to notice more and more how he'll be a pathetic little ass who can't even make the normal and logical decision to kill normal humanoid enemies who are clearly lunatics and will never give up in attacking him again and again and again.

His idiocy is repsonible for further incidents from the enemies he just lets go. Any event involving them is his fault. No matter if they torture, almost rape or do whatever to the people close to him, it's all his fault, because he's a moron without the ability to realize that this isn't a happy go lucky peaceful world.

Luckily there are only 3 episodes left. Things only get worse later on.

This author shouldn't write drama and serious things if he has no idea whatsoever on how to do it properly without making it annoying. But if illogical, asinine, juvenile drivel is your thing, or you're a kid, you'll probably love even these parts.

Also, the mc's horrible reaction time when it comes to anything dangerous is kinda irritating as well. Most of these issues even happen because he's not proactive enough, he just waits to be hit with whatever ability or skill the other party has, then complains and SLOOOOOWLY inspects what it might or might not be before SLOWLY doing anything about it. If this was even close to being slightly realistic in any way, everyone around him would already have died even if the mc himself is too OP to be affected even if he's slow to adapt and do anything.

If he actually utilized his skills even a little bit properly, every issue would be really easy to deal with. This could be solved in making enemies slightly stronger so they can resist a little even if he wasn't so slow and stupid. Also, how could it take him so damn long to realize that this isn't identical to the game? Even then he acts surprised. Come on. Gotta be baffled at how much of a moron he really is. This would be completely fine if it was just a normal gag comedy, but sadly the author tries to poke his nose into some slight drama and serious issues, which just doesn't work when the mc is inept socially and mentally. The other characters aren't really clever either, it's surprising how stupid they are, but I guess that's to be expected, an author's intelligence and cleverness shines through in their works. Even if they pretend that some characters are smarter, it's plain to see the limits of the author since they all act like children.
SeregosaFeb 23, 2020 4:53 AM
Apr 24, 2020 5:20 PM

May 2013
Mannnnn, Diablo's gut feeling better not be right D: I don't want Alicia to pull out a hidden rotten side :(
Nov 11, 2020 10:28 AM

May 2020
I feel Alicia is a real villain but don't know too. Mao doesn't feel well to her.
Nov 12, 2020 5:24 AM

Jan 2017
Knew it, Alicia felt too "perfect" for a Knight, time to see her dark side soon
Feb 12, 2021 12:57 PM

Jun 2019
The bath scene was hilarious.
Aug 25, 2021 9:53 PM

Jul 2021
So Edelgard is finally back- I'm hoping that means the fallen will be explained soon cause I don't remember them ever getting a proper explanation. Also the start with Alicia was very interesting- I hope we get to see more about her, I find her character the most interesting one out of all of them
Jul 20, 2022 7:39 PM

Jul 2017
People probably didn't notice this, but Alicia stopped appearing on the ending after that scene with Sylvie from last episode.
At first, I thought it was just to add fanservice and a potential harem character for Diablo. But no, that was just foreshadowing what could happen in the next episodes...!
Jul 27, 2022 8:14 AM

Nov 2010
That ecchi scene is catered to people like me who has sweat, smell and armpit fetish. Oh man, I'd love lick every inch of Shera and Rem's body for sure!
Feb 22, 2023 12:41 AM
Feb 2023
Everything was perfect, down to the last details. Excellent.
Oct 15, 2023 11:41 PM
Dec 2022
The episode swings between good and ecchi. It is frustrating. No bathing suits in the isekai. LOL

We get a new character - the Paladin, Saddler. He looks like bad news. High level too.

Plus the return of Eldergard who knows of the Demon Lord Krebskulm inside Rem and may know how to get it out of Rem without harming her.
May 8, 3:51 AM

Dec 2022
"Want to try licking my sweat?" is an offer that's hard to pass up.

To be honest, I've stopped caring about the mostly formulaic and predictable plot, but the ecchi is top-notch.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2018

124 by JDXclusive »»
May 24, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2018

207 by Archean-Return »»
May 8, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2018

114 by Archean-Return »»
May 8, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2018

89 by Archean-Return »»
May 8, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

81 by Archean-Return »»
May 8, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.