Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2018 8:36 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I hope this isn't going to be rushed cause it sort of feels like it. Glad to see Utaha making up her mind though about her future.
Aug 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Aug 2015
This manga went from a comfy manga to what the hell am i reading and why these characters are overreacting manga.
Aug 26, 2018 1:13 AM
Nov 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I hope this isn't going to be rushed cause it sort of feels like it. Glad to see Utaha making up her mind though about her future.

Next is the final chapter, chapter 51...

Personally, I thought Aki would do some romantic shit and confessing his love to Utaha but I guess I was wrong. What am I reading right now is so boring compare to the plot from before.
A55CH33KS 10V3R 69
Aug 26, 2018 9:30 AM

May 2014
^What are you all talking about?

@Stark700: I also considered it rushed in the begging of the chapter but seeing it overdone it seemed more like a foreshadow to a timeskip or something, a way not to stick to the production details. It was meant to be rushed. As you can see the pace going slower the final pages.

@ultravigo: I also don't think the characters were overreacting. Think of all the stress build up the past few chapters. Especially in Utaha. Things are finally going in the right direction and they could discharge of all that.

@EnglishMuffins: The romance is truly lacking overall but from some spoilers I believe it would be some next chapter ;) As of the confession, I believe the fact that Tomo will be personally taking care of the "new work with Sayuka as the main character" is a way to acknowledge Utaha's feelings. Since the past chapters he knew what was the core problem but he had no idea how to satisfy everyone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2018

19 by Lecxy »»
May 14, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

3 by Playcool »»
Nov 1, 2023 10:27 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

3 by Soupisekaitrash »»
Jan 6, 2022 11:30 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

3 by tr25a3 »»
Jul 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Koisuru Metronome Chapter 48 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2018

1 by EnglishMuffins »»
Aug 13, 2018 4:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.