Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2022 9:26 AM
Aug 2022
I love banana fish y'all should finish it

Dec 3, 2022 1:09 PM
Aug 2021
LOVE THIS SERIE IS BEAUTIFULL
Jan 30, 2023 9:42 PM

May 2018
God damn is all I have to say
No cap I really liked Mysterious Girlfriend X
Feb 1, 2023 6:48 AM
Dec 2020
An amazing first episode, got me hooked instantly.
Feb 3, 2023 8:07 AM

Jul 2021
Really strong start to a series. When I saw shojo as a tag I was not expecting this lol
How can you keep moving forward if you keep regretting the past?

Feb 6, 2023 3:28 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Seems like a good show... but not one that I'm particularly interested in right now. Perhaps I'll put it in my On-Hold section for now, right beside Baccano which has been there for nearly 2 years now. At least that's what I was thinking, for most of the episode anyway. Jumped around and was a little too quickly-paced for my liking, and didn't find myself as intrigued as I should be with this mysterious drug so-called "Banana Fish", roll credits I guess. But with the kidnapping towards the end, things quickly got interesting. I'll watch another episode or two before deciding to move on with it, or to put it as On-Hold. Because I do intend to watch this completely, I just don't know if I want to do so right now. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 8, 2023 9:01 AM

Dec 2020
Quick introductions, fast pacing and an interesting plot!
Apr 29, 2023 8:44 PM
Oct 2020
It's a good anime in the young age of viewers
May 7, 2023 2:30 PM
Dec 2021
MERDA DE MERDA DE MERDA
May 13, 2023 9:12 PM

Jan 2022
I am here because everyone on instagram keeps talking about this anime. Hi, so far I really like the animation style.
cooldogmomMay 13, 2023 9:46 PM
This never updates so that's cool
May 13, 2023 9:18 PM

Jan 2022
BetaMaleUltra said:
Seems like a good show... but not one that I'm particularly interested in right now. Perhaps I'll put it in my On-Hold section for now, right beside Baccano which has been there for nearly 2 years now. At least that's what I was thinking, for most of the episode anyway. Jumped around and was a little too quickly-paced for my liking, and didn't find myself as intrigued as I should be with this mysterious drug so-called "Banana Fish", roll credits I guess. But with the kidnapping towards the end, things quickly got interesting. I'll watch another episode or two before deciding to move on with it, or to put it as On-Hold. Because I do intend to watch this completely, I just don't know if I want to do so right now. 
I see that you managed to finish it. How was it?
May 13, 2023 9:34 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
cooldogmom said:
BetaMaleUltra said:
Yeah thought it wouldn't quite be my cup of tea, but I'm so glad I watched it. 8/10 for me, it's got some mature subject material which is balanced adequately with fun and more light-hearted moments. All in all, it's more likely than not to get you in the feels. Likable characters that fill a rather compelling story. I'd recommend it to most!

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 13, 2023 9:53 PM

Jan 2022
BetaMaleUltra said:
cooldogmom said:
Yeah thought it wouldn't quite be my cup of tea, but I'm so glad I watched it. 8/10 for me, it's got some mature subject material which is balanced adequately with fun and more light-hearted moments. All in all, it's more likely than not to get you in the feels. Likable characters that fill a rather compelling story. I'd recommend it to most!
I appreciate the reply and the mini review! I didn't think you would see this :o)
Jul 1, 2023 11:08 PM
Jun 2023
pretty good but i wish it had more naked women
Sep 2, 2023 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
i'm gonna binge this aren't i
Nov 23, 2023 6:14 PM
Nov 2023
This whole episode was a ride lmao. This did not feel like a first episode. I love how everyone in the anime is ugly except for the protagonists. I'm looking forward to other episodes!
Dec 26, 2023 8:32 PM
Aug 2022
i am suprised this is shojo, seem more like a shonen type of anime.
May 5, 4:10 PM

Jul 2021
Banana Fish, an anime ive had my eyes on for some time and an anime ive heard plenty of good things about. Ive had this show on my PTW for some time now and decided todays the day to start it and after the first episode i can say it was the right choice.

Ash is an interestinf fella being apart of the mafia and being taken in by a man named Dino. Ash having his own gang is quite interesting especially with him being only 17 and having all these people working for him. He is also one amazing shot being able to hit that guy in the back of the car from that far.

Eiji the photographer form Japan though we havent seen much of him i like him. I kinda feel bad for him though when everyone thinks hes a kid but he is actually older than Ash who has his own gang.

This Banana Fish drug is quite scary with what it makes people do and what happens to them after it wears off, seen with Ash's brother Griff.

The end of the episode with the bar fight was quite unxepected with both Skip and Eiji being taken but Ash is coming to save. I cant wait to watch the next ep.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2018

351 by OTN_Bimmer »»
Yesterday, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2018

120 by kakyoin »»
Jun 7, 4:59 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2018

88 by kakyoin »»
May 10, 4:11 AM

» Any differences?

Mangahater - Apr 27

10 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Banana Fish Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

121 by matheoo41 »»
Apr 13, 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.