Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 8:25 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Create those ultimate moves
Deku meet those ultimate boobs!

I wonder what Todoroki's ultimate move will be
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Aug 8, 2018 8:46 AM

Feb 2013
That oppai attack finished Deku.
Cool, he will use his legs to attack now.
Aug 8, 2018 9:02 AM

May 2015
Bewbs are always nice to see.

Wow, Deku just noticed that he has legs. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 9, 2018 6:08 AM

Dec 2016
Kicking huh? That could definitely lead to some badass knockouts
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 9, 2018 9:05 AM

Jan 2017
I've always liked characters that fight with their legs, so Midoriya's epiphany had me beyond happy... Midoriya's gonna become a "tae-kwondo typhoon" (so cringy 😅😅). I hope it gives off vibes reminiscent of that dude from metal gear solid that lost his arms; I think it was raiden (it's been long since playing MGS).

Anyway, I hope to see Midoriya fighting like that 'cause it'd be amazing.

I guess that having to miss a week made my excitement die down so I didn't find this episode as interesting.
Aug 9, 2018 5:16 PM

Jan 2013
New OP and new ED, the previous one was so good but eventually, I will get used to this one too.

So, they were training their abilities and tried to create their ultimate ability. Bakugou is ridiculous, for real…this guy, he is so strong and with this training, we can see how strong he is compared to the general student, he is already making multiple abilities, damn!

Glad that Midoriya realized that his body is much more than just hands. Hope he will also do a total upgrade on his suit, both visual and technological, because he really needs some protection for his arms and now legs, at least until his hands get better. And I think that a slight visual upgrade would be good. I was hoping for them to show the other students but judging from the PV of the next episode, we won’t have more time dedicated to ultimate abilities.

Btw, what works for Midoriya probably will also work for Iida, because he can also use his arms to fight and what that girl said was true.

Oh yeah…that moment hahah poor Uraraka xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 10, 2018 10:17 PM

Mar 2009
Mei Hatsume is bae.
Aug 11, 2018 2:59 PM

Dec 2015
The new OP is nice. Not the greatest, but still nice. Especially after hearing it a couple more times it started to grow on me. Though, I do have to say something...Please, Midoriya, never again wear that terribly ugly mask...Just. Don't...

I loved the training montage of the Forest arc, so this episode was quite a treat for me. It's always so interesting to see the students work on their quirks and improve them in different ways!

This episode has solidified Hatsume's position as one of the best girls in this show. This is not debatable. No way anyone can dislike her after this episode!

ED is good! I think I like it more than the new OP!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 12, 2018 2:38 AM

Jun 2013
I like the new OP’s visuals and song are pretty good but I’m not into the ED song as much but the visuals as nice.

As expected there weren’t any villains this time around but we got to see the students work on their ultimate moves. I’m proud of Deku for realizing that he could use his legs when harnessing One For All.

Loved the part when Hatsume fell on top of Deku and both Deku and Ochako freaked out over Hatsume’s tits. I think in one of the scenes Denki was trying to flirt with her and you could see Kaminari’s reaction to it. Power Loader-sensei was right though, being friends with Hatsume Mei will be extremely beneficial to them. They’re also lucky that Hatsume is really friendly and nice even though she doesn’t seem bothered by her faulty creations and she can’t remember their names either lol.

Of course, Bakugo is getting stronger, he’s one of the strongest and he’ll probably have a thousand ultimate moves by the end of their training.

Poor Sato has to eat mountains and mountains of sweets. I also love sweets but that would probably put me in an early grave.

The ending was a perfect way to show off Deku’s new moves and gear.
臭い-
Aug 13, 2018 4:50 AM

May 2010
So Deku’s gonna be more of kickboxer now? Seems pretty cool, why the heck not.
New op is pretty awesome, especially compared to the mediocre previous one. The beginning of new ed sounds and looks too much like romantic ballad between All Might and Deku, lol.
Aug 14, 2018 1:49 AM

Dec 2014
new op and ed.. like how everyone is improving and improvising…nice to see everyone doing their best
Aug 18, 2018 4:28 AM
Aug 2018
but i like punching D:
Sep 17, 2018 7:22 PM

Jul 2013
It just makes sense lol can't use your fists? Use your legs then! Like Sanji. Probably the reason too why Oru Mighto wanted Deku to train with Gran Turino. In Deku's future fights I know he'll reserve his fists for very strong enemies. Anyway, how can an ultimate move work with a quirk like with that invisible kid?
Sep 18, 2018 5:08 AM

Mar 2014
Lol that moment when Aizawa saw All Might's "Teaching for Dummies" book in his back pocket
Sep 29, 2018 12:45 AM

Aug 2007
I'm excited to see him use his legs in combat!
...Even if it took him three seasons to realize he couple use more than his arms...

Oct 3, 2018 7:19 PM

May 2012
Nice training episode, Deku is really progressing nicely! Looking forwards to see everyone's final two ultimate moves!

The new OP & ED are a bit weaker imo, oh well up to the next episode!
Oct 10, 2018 6:33 AM

Mar 2016
This opening man... This has got to be (IMO) the best opening so far besides the first OP! In other words, this is the second best OP in BNHA!!! I just love the whole beat and the instrument played, and whatever I am not a music expert... One thing for sure is that this OP almost gave the same amount of HYPE that the OP 1 gave off! The ED was nice and relaxing, a nice contrast to the intensely 'hyperactive' OP.

By 'Certain Mouse' I think he's referring to Mickey mouse because 'TWD' could mean 'The Walt Disney'

Hatsume is back! Back to being so uncomfortably close to Deku's and Uraraka's liking!
I wonder what Deku thought of those oppai when it sat on top of him... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seeing some of these awesome ultimate moves and new techniques, I can't wait until they use it in combat situations! Shoot style is basically Deku using his legs instead of his arms right. Though it could prevent his arm to get damaged further, it'll still be more convenient (and cooler) if he could use as many parts of his body without worrying about any permanent damage. (One day, I hope there'll be someone with a quirk capable of fixing this problem) Costume Gamma is awesome, especially those metal boots/shoe!
Oct 28, 2018 5:21 PM

Jul 2013
Yay finally a new opening and of course it's a good one. I don't like the ED by to much but's it's definitely okay.

So the training to create new special moves has begun. Was interesting to see how everyone was trying hard and making progress. I had a feeling Midoriya had problems to find something for him. All Mights tip was pretty precise.

We also met Mei again. Her reunion with Midoriya was let's say a special one. She definitely has some nice quailities. Lucky Midoriya :D

Ochakus and Midoriyas face when they saw Meis oppais were priceless. It seems she also has some interest in Midoriya.

It's crazy how many things Mei developed so far. Power Loader is right with saying that she will be a great help in the future.

Poor Midoriya and Tenya almost got completely rekt by Meis inventions.

And finally Midoriya understood what All Might wanted to tell him. He was so intend to be exactly like All Might that he forgot to create his own style of using One for All. And if you can't use your arms, what's left?

Bakugou is a absolute genius. I wonder how strong he can get. The last scene where Midoriya protected All Might from the rock (god that sounds so weird) I got some goosebumps. Shoot Style is a cool name for it.

Nov 6, 2018 12:46 PM

May 2013
Our boi Deku took a lil while to realize that lulz X) legs are stronger than arms bc you constantly use them to walk and it supports the full body's weight. Esp for Deku, who's smol in frame and was previously quirkless. His legs have had the most "training" technically, by walking and jumping, etc.

Good luck, little hero :D
So cute how he can save common civilian All Might now, huehue

Ochako should just take some promethazine for her nausea xD jks. Her suit should get a gravity stabilizer or something :3

Mei's personality makes her an excellent inventor (:
Nov 15, 2018 3:27 AM

May 2018
Go Deku! Good to see Hatsume back and being her normal crazy awesome.
Dec 13, 2018 2:17 PM

Mar 2012
i think it's so precious how deku doesn't want to change the essence of his suit because it was made by his mother. ;;
Jan 9, 2019 11:10 PM

Dec 2015
The return of best girl Hatsume Mei was the highlight of this episode.
She can lie on me whenever she wants...
May 12, 2019 7:02 PM

May 2016
Since they got interrupted in their training camp, they were given the opportunity to further improve their Quirks in special facilities made by UA. Everyone did their all in trying to innovate with their abilities and a lot of them were successful in that venture.

Deku was dwelling on what All Might said but Hatsume's eagerness to show off her babies' practicality to the students made him realize that he has to use a different, more well-rounded fighting style so he can go easier on his arms. Smashing a boulder plummeting straight to your hero is definitely an awesome way to make your debut!

May 30, 2019 2:51 AM

Mar 2015
Wew Ochaco in love!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 17, 2019 11:33 AM

Nov 2017
Uraraka doesn't know what's happening. A bit of Hinata Naruto in this pairing. Expected and boring...but because it's Uraraka and she's so awkward I'm kind of interested.

Deku will have to start working on his legs, leg workouts, leg lifts, leg exercises, leg philosophy, should be intense.
Nov 24, 2019 6:47 AM
Mar 2019
I forgot how trash this OP is..
Dec 3, 2019 4:31 PM

Feb 2008
I really don't get why they don't teach martial arts at that school. Its something that absolutely any hero could benefit from, especially those that intend to focus on fighting criminals. Honestly, its probably more useful than teaching ultimate moves.
May 29, 2020 8:45 PM
Mar 2020
I love how when Aizawa announces what they're going to do like a hero or someone comes in like YEET LMAO IDK and also like why is deku's tie in the uniform shorter than the other's ties lmao.
May 29, 2020 8:46 PM
Mar 2020
I love how when Aizawa announces what they're going to do like a hero or someone comes in like YEET LMAO IDK and also like why is deku's tie in the uniform shorter than the other's ties lmao.
May 31, 2020 10:56 AM

Mar 2019
Nothing to really say.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 24, 2020 7:53 AM

May 2015
Throughout all of that I couldnt help but remember the meme "Local boy discovers he has legs" XDDDD.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 10, 2020 3:20 AM

Apr 2013
Hatsume's back, I forgot about how entertaining she is. That IDGAF attitude of her is just so funny. It really took Deku long enough to figure out that he could use his legs, guess he only watched boxing matches for reference.
Sep 24, 2020 12:45 AM
Feb 2019
New OP really drives home that All Might's hero days are over. :(

Midoriya really needs to get rid of the ugly bunny mask on his suit. It serves no function anyway. Time for an upgrade.

All Might's trying his best as a teacher.

Oh great, it's that annoying girl from the festival arc.

Uraraka is a much better character when the writers aren't making her crush on Midoriya her main characteristic.

Can't believe it took Midoriya a whole episode to figure out that he should kick stuff instead of punching it if he wants to not use his arms. What happened to all his years of writing down hero moves? He imitated Bakugo easily enough a few episodes back, he didn't look around and notice Iida, or remember Gran Torino?

Not sure what the ED is about. Guess he says goodbye to All Might to go have friends. His bedroom decor suggests he's not ready for that yet.
uwotnowSep 24, 2020 12:50 AM
Feb 14, 2021 2:35 AM

Jun 2019
Hatsune making Uraraka jealous. Lol
Deku finally figured it out.
Mar 2, 2021 11:20 PM

Jun 2013
I love Deku's ultimate moves. Originality is the key!
Mar 13, 2021 9:15 AM

Oct 2020
Almost everyone had an ultimate move especially Iida. But it was tough for Izuku. He is the ultimate move so making an ultimate move of an ultimate move isn't easy. And his hands are also not in condition.

Oh no, things went wrong in the labs, way weird :P !!! Good thing Mineta wasn't there else he would have cried blood XD!!! I knew Mei is useful. Her Gadgets are cool once they are fully compatible. Even Power Loader thinks so. And thanks to her Izuku understood the meaning of Gran Torino and All-might's sentences. Now he has gotten better. Even Katsuki is shocked.

But I wonder what could be Toru's ultimate move. She is just invisible.
Mar 13, 2021 10:12 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, Bakugos ultimate is awesome.

It's cool how everyone is now very protective of All Might.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
May 11, 2021 3:17 AM

Jun 2020
That scene when Deku protected All Might & All Might smiled.....SO GOOD

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jun 7, 2021 1:20 AM

Feb 2021
Damn Bokugo really is a gifted student! Also Deku's ultimate was a little disappointing since he's just basically attacking with his legs now. I expected him to do something using One for All 100% but his fist doesn't make any kind of contact so his arm wouldn't go through any damage but the sheer force of 100% power will blow away his enemies or maybe like put out fire like Hulk did that super clap thingy. Deku did get those ultimate boobs though. Also Uraraka seemed a bit jealous lol.

Sep 13, 2021 3:27 AM

Aug 2020
I was not expecting an 'acdident' in this series.

I was expecting Deku's special move was him flicking or punching the air (just what he has been doing). Quite disappointed in him just using his feet. Duh, it's essential in martial arts.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Oct 27, 2021 12:08 PM

Jan 2021
The Mei and Deku scene was too perfect.
Oct 28, 2021 8:48 AM

Apr 2021
Ultimate moves huh....Noicee
I really liked the comedy by Hatsume-san!!!!
Gr8 episode....Many of them have got really cool moves...I even liked Bakugo's AP shot not to mention Tokoyami's move too :)
And Of course Midoriya :)

Jul 23, 2022 6:56 PM

Jun 2014
Ochako did not appreciate seeing Deku being felt up by another girl, lol.

Now, Deku is putting more focus into leg attacks, bringing him to a whole new level. In fact, the whole class is improving.

Jan 6, 2023 5:43 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Haha Aiza sensei harsh training camp continue even inside the main gym! Dude really should've done that way earlier smh.

Though its nice to see everyone improved even on the very basic simple idea, like the acid girl with her focused fire, then Bakugou AP shot, more focused explosion. Even the laser guy now manage to create control over his laser? What about Kaminari, he wanna create a lightning sword? Now that's interesting!

More reason to why the move comes from a basic idea ever, where Deku needs to understand and watch his body into more detailed than what he did before. Because smash would be too mainstream after the death of symbol of peace. So why not using the american kick style from now on?

Hilarity seeing all that Ochako jealousy. She really such a maiden. But let's hope she find something more great after those event!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 23, 2023 5:52 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Dec 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn we got a taekwondo fighting ahh character
Mar 8, 8:57 PM

Jul 2008
Ultimate move time. Looks like fun.
May 14, 5:44 AM
Jun 2016
Loved the episode cause it was ultimate training for themn and theyg can change their costumes and get better.

More topics from this board

» Song name?

infinite_Shadows - May 27

8 by matthewy2006 »»
May 28, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

124 by Darzaka »»
May 26, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

468 by AndoRando »»
May 16, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

188 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 14, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2018

161 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 14, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.