Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:33 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Slight change to the OP.

The two are same level, it seems. Or rather, Sugita-san's character can strengthen his power on his own and blew his opponent and boss of enemy away.

The rest need to protect people in the castle.

The old guy offered his blood to summon the soul in his sword.

The soul, the goddess, knows the enemy and have some situation... the female enemy has grudge on the goddess that she won.

Little attack before KajiKaji's character revived
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 6:32 AM

May 2015
That that sun to the face. AND another one. What a pride!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 8, 2018 7:21 AM

Dec 2015
Tbh I'm disappointed with the Escanor vs Estarossa fight. I expected both better animation and direction, but they just treated it like a side-squabble of no importance.

That goddess was useless af. And the goddesses might look the part, but they certainly aren't angelic at all.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 8, 2018 10:23 AM

Feb 2013
Badass is not enough to describe Escanor, he is strong, cool and has that amazing pride.
Lol, that goddess was useless.
Evil Hawk was kawaii!
Elizabeth has a realy strong goddess inside her, cool.
Meliodas is back!

Aug 9, 2018 2:58 AM

Apr 2014
Disappointed with the fight, u cant even compare it to the manga jus awful
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Aug 9, 2018 9:17 AM

Jan 2017
The fights seem to have shown a better balance between good and evil though it was sad to see the true face of the goddesses
And meliodas had a fairly short period of absence.... Then again, it's better this way as they can now move forward.
Aug 9, 2018 8:51 PM

May 2012
Escanor is the real MPV he sure is damn OP but damn the loss of Danzel was quite a shame, especially after he sacrifised himself for nothing really... It's interesting however as he held the same eye marks as Elizabeth and with the power she made in the end it's pretty clear to me that she's half goddess?

But still Danzel loss is quite a shame I must say BUT WHAT AN ENDING! Really epic return of Meliodas to be honest, glad his revival wasn't delayed for another season, still quite impressed of his return as they really made it look that he was real dead! Really looking forwards to see what the last two episodes will have to offer!
Aug 17, 2018 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
This episode is just too fucking epic! Estarossa and Escanor's fight didn't disappoint and a demon calling Escanor a monster may be hilarious but it just goes to show how badass that mofo really is. Then there's Hawk with his usual adorableness making sure that this show gets a dose of cuteness from time to time. And finally Meliodas came back like everyone expected but I'm really curious about this guy, I wanna know what happened 3,000 years ago and Elizabeth's geass-like right eye is she a half-goddess or something?
Sep 30, 2018 9:53 AM

Apr 2009
Useless Goddess. LMAO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2018 9:56 AM

Mar 2016
Escanor is too OP even for Estarossa, I don't even think it's high noon yet! Still, I don't think Estarossa will just like that. The fight was great, but now as epic as how it should've been. It's quite disappointing, even if I'm not hyped about the fight, the animation of the fight is just not worthy of a huge duel between Escanor and Estarossa!

That one angel-soldier is a fucking pussy, she doesn't even stand a chance in defeating even Derieri. Meanwhile Elizabeth kind makes Derieri shocked, Elizabeth is half druid if but if it turns out that Elizabeth is some kind of half goddess or archangel or whatever, I won't be too surprised after all the mind-blowing revelations that have been revealed in the past few episodes.

Meliodas outta nowhere. Not even surprised about that one, I knew he was coming... He's the MC of this show after all!

Hawk's mama destroying those demons is just another proof that Hawk's mama has a power level of 999999999
Jan 6, 2019 4:55 AM

May 2016
Escanor's fight with Estarossa was awesome, with him causing mass destruction with the power of his own suns. It looked like he was defeated but he ended up decimating both Estarossa and Zeldris at the same time. I can only imagine how breathtaking it would be in the manga~

Hawk couldn't handle the power of a demon but his mother ended up shattering a dozen of them in an instant. Hawk Mama's actually the 8th Deadly Sin!

Denzel sacrificing himself by offering his body to a selfish goddess who only ended up killing two demons before being killed herself was tragic. She stood no chance against Dereiri and only gave her a free haircut but she could've at least acted more valiantly instead of acting so pathetic. At least Elizabeth and Meliodas sort of avenged him by defeating her, with the former surprisingly dealing more damage to the demon than Nerobasta ever did. The hero's back~

Apr 12, 2019 1:56 PM

May 2017
First time we see a goddess , not the best first time...
Old guy sacrifice to bring useless goddess , so she can fight
Sun king burn everything , no wonder his pride rise after killing 3 of thoses demons lol

Buta-maou ! Why did he eat that anyway -_-"
Buta can be god like if he eat goddess demon and some meliodas xb
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 9, 2019 6:09 AM

Mar 2015
Was a bit weird to see an old man with a female voice but okay!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 16, 2019 3:28 AM

Dec 2012
Estarossa vs Escanor.
Full counter.
Its not even noon yet? lol
Shine!
Slader's face.
Dat stab.
HOLY SHIT! LAWD JESUS! DAT OPPAI!
A goddess.
Nerobasta.
Derieri oppai.
Wow... she dipped.
Derieri looking cute with that haircut.
Oh shit!!
This motherfucker messed up Derieri hair.
Derieri side oppai.
Hawk Mama destroyed the demons.
Demon Hawk.
Derieri sizes up Erizabesu. Derieri oppai and Erizabesu oppai.
Erizabesu used Ark on Derieri. Dat oppai bounce.
Yamero Derieri! Erizabesu!!!
Meliodas saved Erizabesu.
Dat pantsu. Dat pussy... cat.

Would have loved to at least suck on dem Nerobasta nipples before she died. Also, did Zeldris think pushing Estrarossa into the sun would make things better?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 24, 2020 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
Escanor really shined (pun intended) this episode, though I doubt he actually killed those two demons. I mean I would definitely like it if he did, but probably that fairy king will revive them or some other bullshit. So Meliodas has a similar curse to Ban huh... that's actually kinda lame.
Apr 8, 2020 9:19 AM

May 2018
as expected Meliodas is back :D But how did he do it without losing his emotions?

Also Escanor is saving the world again! Praise the Sun!
May 5, 2020 7:44 PM

Feb 2018
Escanor vs Estarossa...
Jan 5, 2023 1:11 PM

Mar 2010
i wanted to see more escanor fights.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 23, 2023 8:07 AM
Mar 2023
We can't watch anime here??
Aug 7, 2023 8:46 AM
Apr 2023
Really fun. Escanor beating Estarossa pretty easily, seeing Nerobasta was cool although she was an ass, then seeing Derieri killing her immediately and her recognizing Elizabeth was really cool to see knowing the story already. And then of course Meliodas returning was a good scene.
Feb 5, 11:53 PM

Sep 2023

Love this 🥰

Her line was great in that moment, too. The reference to his promise to her as a child she saw in the vision. 👌

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.