Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:33 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh, the one who got saved is the enemy from before? He just didn't show face before.

She still keep dead body of KajiKaji's character in the bed, hoping he would wake up.

New visitor, or the ex-captain of the Sacred Knight (before the enemy). He got revived from that same revival power fairy princess.

lol @ so emotional.

Flying to the past where KajiKaji's character protected baby princess?

The real meaning of establishing 7 sins... to defeat the enemy this time.

Curse, huh. KajiKaji's character is meeting an existance that gave him curse to be undead?

Power for the guy who killed KajiKaji's character worked on almost all characters except Sugita-san's character.

ED showing movie scenes.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 4:28 AM

Dec 2015
I like the OP change with the different animation. You don't see this kind of thing often. It's a nice touch.

Well, well, looks like Escanor and that other dude are going to fight it out. About time tbh.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 8, 2018 6:32 AM

May 2015
Escanor armor must be heavy. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 8, 2018 10:22 AM

Feb 2013
That opening scared me a bit, I really thought Meliodas was gone until I saw him sleeping.
Lol, Zaratras was revived.
Wtf, Meliodas saved Elizabeth when she was a baby.
Escanor is too damn epic, well, at least his day form.
Aug 9, 2018 9:15 AM

Jan 2017
So. Meliodas really died, huh!
I felt sorry for him but, on the other hand, it was hilarious to see zaratras return -I want him to stay, heh heh 😂
The episode, in general, struck a good balance between the gravity of the situation and these emotion a the characters are going through; with it, it gave the feel of a more thorough, well-rounded episode (even if there wasn't much going on).
As a result it set the tone of the tribulations the sins have yet to face.

Although, the funniest moment was when escanor came in like god a god, as expected of the lion's sin of pride.

This concept makes sense though, the pride of escanor gives him no room for hate; making him invulnerable to the love's curse of hate, I wider how it will play out for the other sins when it comes to compatibility between the commandments and sins... Merlin's sin of gluttony was incompatible to the truth of galland
( but what part of gluttony made it incompatible -this part was more ambiguous. Maybe her greed to save her comrades... I dunno.)
Aug 9, 2018 8:51 PM

May 2012
Really interesting twist as the whole episode I thought Meliodas really died, especially with that the OP completely changed... the new OP sure shows us some really impressive battles that might come forward.

Well the episode itself was quite different in terms of pacing but that might have been a bit expected after last episode. Really lovely to see the flashbacks and interesting to see Elizabeth as a baby, if she was indeed a reincarnation of Liz, does that mean Meliodas made some kind of soul enhancement to form her soul into a newborn?

Quite interesting to be honest! Looking forwards to see what's next to be honest. I do wonder when and how Meliodas will be able to come back to be honest and it sure was an interesting part near the end with actually having a glimps to see of the demon king?! Escanor is still bad ass as ever! Loving the development so let's see what's next.
Aug 14, 2018 1:04 AM

Dec 2014
so lioness is basically immortal the guy can’t die but has to trade his emotions to come back…well I still think that’s a big price to pay.. since you are an even lesser human being when you become alive again
Aug 16, 2018 4:46 PM

Jul 2013
A lot of stuff happened in this episode a lot of revelations. But I just wanna address first that I don't remember Golgius at all. I don't know who he is except that he's Brook. Also I think Elizabeth is the reincarnation of Meliodas' girlfriend but what a patient pedo he is lol for waiting a long time practically raising her only to get back with her once she's older and look the former demon lord is Meliodas' father I just fucking knew it man. I knew he's a vip in the demon clan then they revealed he was the leader of the commandments and now it's revealed that he's the demon lord's son! I do this a lot, predicting things in a show but this is the first time that I'm actually right lol. Anyway, I'm excited to see Estarossa and Escanor fight I know it's gonna be epic and btw Etarossa's commandment is love and according to him no one can cause harm to others as long as they hold hatred in their hearts while he's present so are you telling me that those other commandments who ganged up on Meliodas and beat the shit out of him did not hate him? Even a bit? I don't fucking think so lol.
Sep 27, 2018 11:51 AM

Aug 2008
I know 3000 years of immortality, reincarnation and all that bullshit is supposed to change the perspective, but I can't help but notice the tinge of paedophilia and incest the relationship between Meliodas and Elizabeth has now...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 30, 2018 9:51 AM

Mar 2016
The OP changed cuz Meliodas is ded.

I knew Meliodas was alive somehow, and yep he is, he's merely in a purgatory but his 'curse' makes him basically immortal, similar to Ban but not really. Also, the curse was given by his father?! I actually want to see how Meliodas will be like once his emotions are all removed, imagine how strong he'll be!

It's already revealed that Meliodas betrayal to his fellow demons started the war, with the main objective to take advantage of the weakened demons to seal them forever. But WHY Meliodas betray them is not explained fully yet. I wonder who that 'girl from 3000 years ago' is, and what makes him betray the demons. Don't tell me it's a lover or his or something... Though, I kinda get the feeling that Merlin has to do something with it, since she's the first other Sins that Meliodas met, and also because of the fact that we know almost NOTHING about her!

THE HYPE IS REAL!!! I got goosebumps just from Escanor walking towards Estarossa. What he said to Estarossa is just his badass savage insult. I'm looking forward to Escanor VS Estarossa!
Jan 6, 2019 3:31 AM

May 2016
The opening changing because of Melodias' death was a great touch and that scene where Elizabeth caressed his immaculately-preserved corpse was very sad. Half of the episode was very reminiscent of the first, especially with Elizabeth working in the bar only to have someone in a menacing suit of armor barge in.

Zaratras was such an adorable goofball all along~ I never expected that the Great Holy Knight to have a personality like that and dying by being betrayed and skewed by spears was definitely more badass than the actual truth where he died of poisoned fish pie. He also helped Elizabeth find out about her actual connection to him and his purpose as a Deadly Sin by probing into his memories. In a twist, Meliodas was actually the son of the Demon King and was cursed with immortality to suffer for eternity as a consequence to his actions. It looks like it's been a while since he had last died so I hope that he'll fight good enough to at least keep his emotions intact.

Estarossa was overpowering everyone with his ability but Escanor just walked up to him and looked down at him with his glorious pride ♥ It's great that everything the last episode did wrong from the art to the covered scenes was improved a lot here~

May 25, 2019 11:41 AM

Sep 2012
PrimeX said:
A lot of stuff happened in this episode a lot of revelations. But I just wanna address first that I don't remember Golgius at all. I don't know who he is except that he's Brook. Also I think Elizabeth is the reincarnation of Meliodas' girlfriend but what a patient pedo he is lol for waiting a long time practically raising her only to get back with her once she's older and look the former demon lord is Meliodas' father I just fucking knew it man. I knew he's a vip in the demon clan then they revealed he was the leader of the commandments and now it's revealed that he's the demon lord's son! I do this a lot, predicting things in a show but this is the first time that I'm actually right lol. Anyway, I'm excited to see Estarossa and Escanor fight I know it's gonna be epic and btw Etarossa's commandment is love and according to him no one can cause harm to others as long as they hold hatred in their hearts while he's present so are you telling me that those other commandments who ganged up on Meliodas and beat the shit out of him did not hate him? Even a bit? I don't fucking think so lol.

hes not pedo, bedo is sone1 sexually intrested in kids witch hes not 😁
Jul 9, 2019 5:42 AM

Mar 2015
Aw fk yeah Escanor is just so OP.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 16, 2019 2:48 AM

Dec 2012
Erizabesu oppai.
Hawk never forgets a smell.
Erizabesu right booty cheek.
Meliodas.
Erizabesu in dat position hugging Meliodas.
Zaratras is alive!
Meliodas carrying infant Erizabesu?
His woman?
LAWD JESUS! MERLIN IN DAT OUTFIT!
Meliodas.
Zorc?
His son?
Gilfrost calling Gilthunder, Gil. lol
Estarossa.
Escananor walks toward him.
Dat ending.

Dat new OP version. Also, I wonder if there's a Gilflame and Gilwind/hurricane.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 24, 2020 10:23 AM

Apr 2013
We got some more backstory for Meliodas, which was interesting but also kinda long. Escanor vs Estarossa will be lit though, praise the sun!
Apr 8, 2020 8:46 AM

May 2018
I swear, Escanor has a great habit of saving the series xD
May 5, 2020 7:43 PM

Feb 2018
Bad episode because no Meliodas ..
Aug 16, 2020 11:48 PM

May 2015
I wet my pants every time I see the badass Escanor and I'm not even a girl lmao
Nov 9, 2020 4:23 AM
Jul 2020
New OP and Zaratros revival,this show is getting lit
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Apr 14, 2022 1:16 PM

May 2021
So Meliodas is lucifer's son !!!
Jan 5, 2023 12:50 PM

Mar 2010
So melo can't die, so wtf was up with the whole "oh killing all 7 hearts and he dies" bs?

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 15, 2023 12:20 PM
Apr 2014
haha Escanor strikes again xD That's going to be good!

That announcement of superiority was something else :D

100% Pride :D I like it.

I wish the others would be about their respective sin as much as him lol
Aug 7, 2023 7:48 AM
Apr 2023
Very little action, but a lot of backstory for Meliodas. And I loved seeing that. It’s so cool knowing the story already and seeing all of this back. And we got the first glimpse of Purgatory, which looked really cool. And the fight between Escanor and Estarossa has started, which I’m really excited for.
Feb 5, 11:44 PM

Sep 2023

So friggin adorable 😭
May 26, 9:59 PM

Oct 2012
Who'da thought Lucifer's son would be a groomer?!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

» I love this season

removed-user - Oct 9, 2021

10 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.